• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-37 von insgesamt 37.

Samstag, 25. Januar 2020, 00:20

Forenbeitrag von: »MStauning«

Well no web access as well...

Just tried to see the PC's auqasuite webpage.... No data on it since updateing to X.11. If Ill stop my firewall it can show data on the webpage, so what changed between X.8 and X.11?

Freitag, 10. Januar 2020, 09:44

New: aquasuite X

That was the first thing Ill did ! And updatede HWInfo as well, checking that HWinfo has shared memory active was the last bit Ill did before writing. PC is running Windows 7 64 bits, if that matters.

Freitag, 10. Januar 2020, 08:15

No HWInfo support?

Well just updated my license, and now Aquasuite cant see any sensors from _HWInfo. Its X.11 relase date 20-12-2019

Samstag, 1. Oktober 2011, 13:29

aquasuite 2012 Beta und Firmware 1024 für aquaero 5 - Beta 15

But the Changelog is only in German, and a google translate gives out gibberis.

Freitag, 30. September 2011, 14:21

aquasuite 2012 Beta und Firmware 1024 für aquaero 5 - Beta 15

Anyone got any idea of whats new and fixed in beta8 firmware 1016?

Donnerstag, 29. September 2011, 23:38

Asus Crosshair V - Aquacomputer Aquaero 5 USB connection issue

I've would love to know as well, since my AE5 is in a drawer - since the key issue makes it useless. Michael.

Mittwoch, 7. September 2011, 03:45

Can AE5 control light on/off?

Well havent got it by my side right now, but I'm sure they are called 12V PWM, they are right next to the fan headers 1-4.

Samstag, 3. September 2011, 15:19

How many watts can we draw from those ports? And a relay is on the way, to test with.. Thanks.

Dienstag, 23. August 2011, 09:50

Was thinking that the PWM1 and PWM2 outputs, could be used to power a coldcatode - or not?

Samstag, 2. Juli 2011, 15:47

A little Frustrated... Need help for LCDHype in English

Had some drops to spare, so sent some for you ;-)

Dienstag, 21. Juni 2011, 13:45

Aquaero 5, some questions before buying.

I've once made a mistake, and had a temp-sensor on the radiator (external-internal thread mounted direct on the radiator), and one temp-sensor (internal-internal on the hose) 10cm from the first temp-sensor. They where in fine agreement about the temp, with 0,1¤ sometime one was higher - some times the other. So just get the external-internal kind, and save some fittings ;-)

Freitag, 17. Juni 2011, 09:38

Fan-controlling/temp sensor with Aquastream XT

Yeps, he is talking about the PowerAdjust2. The pa2 can deliver 25W so more than plenty for your need, so how many to get and how to connect: Put one Fan on the AquaStream XT Ultra (put the CoolerMaster 200 on that). Then get one PA2 if you just want same speed on the rest, or better yet get two one for each radiator - and the pa2 standard is fine for your use. Hook AquaStream up via USB and the two PA2's by AquaBus or USB. If useing AquaBus, then first connect one of then via USB and change its...

Freitag, 3. Juni 2011, 10:39

New radiators: airplex modularity system

Will there be a cobber fin version of the 140mm as well? And some more info on the pumps please

Freitag, 3. Juni 2011, 10:35

AquaSuite 2012 and AquaAero4

Oki that is perfectly oki ;-) So I've have to test it with my AE5 insted, wich I've still havent mounted on my telescope yet (yep thats right, it is going to control watercooling of my astrocamera and the fans on the telescope - as well as keeping a record of the temperture over the night). BTW, my Aquabus on my AE4 seems dead - and since the AE4 is not on sale anymore, cant it be fixed? (Is there anyway to get a LT or something?)

Mittwoch, 1. Juni 2011, 14:30

AquaSuite 2012 and AquaAero4

Can AquaSuite2012 work with a AquaAero4? Since Beta1 and Beta2 only gives me... Nothing, it wont see my AquaAero4 nor my AquaStream XT Ultra or the Tubemeter - when these are on USB. Michael.

Mittwoch, 18. Mai 2011, 07:02

Aquaero 5 XT Capacitive Touch Screen Problem - Possible Fix with Cardboard Mount

My soultion was a bit more hard.. I've took a file and removed som metal from the panel around the display, but then again my unit was doing bipping away even when at its own (outside the case). It just took 1-2µm all the way around the display, that was it. So try without the panel, if it works fine - hack away ;-)

Donnerstag, 5. Mai 2011, 12:22

Virtual sensor mode hickup..

A reset was all it needed, thanks. Now I've just need to make a new front, then I'm a happy camper.

Donnerstag, 5. Mai 2011, 07:46

Yes it has a 1Kw PSU all for it self right now, as I'm testing outside. I'll give it a reset and go from there, thanks.

Mittwoch, 4. Mai 2011, 09:42

That is just what I've want, but dont get... If Sensor1 = 7 Sensor2 = 21 Then Virtual Sensor1 = 14 If Sensor1 = 21 Sensor2 = 7 The Virtual Sensor1 = 14 This is with mode set to difference. Virtual Sensor2, is made with mode set to Differnce absoulte. And both Virtual Sensor1 and Virtual Sensor2, allways shows the same = 14. Something wrong here

Dienstag, 3. Mai 2011, 13:41

My mode is differnce, just made a Virtual Sensor2 that have absoulte differnce.. They agree no matter what I've do.. So if Sensor1: 21,0 And Sensor2: 7,0 Both says: 14,0 If Sensor2: 21,0 And Sensor1: 7,0 Both says: 14,0... None of them says -14,0

Dienstag, 3. Mai 2011, 12:59

Well got it to not go wayhack on my today, and so started to play with the posiblities. If I've create a virtual sensor (Sensor1-Sensor2), and Sensor1 shows 21,0 and Sensor2 show 20,8 then Virtual sensor1 shows 0,2. But if Sensor1 show 21,0 and Sensor2 shows 21,2, Virtual sensor1 still shows 0,2 Then holding Sensor2, I've get this: Sensor1 shows: 21,0 Sensor2 shows: 36,2 Virtual sensor shows: 15,2 The difference is -15,2 - so what is happening here? Should I've scelect absoult mode insted, to ge...

Dienstag, 3. Mai 2011, 09:59

AquaAero5 when..

Working perfekt when the frontplate is off ! Now next move is to find out, what button its pressing ;-) And file abit there, on the frontplate.

Montag, 2. Mai 2011, 22:02

AquaAero5 when..

Done that, 5 PSU down the road and still a no go. Powering just via USB and it clicks around (thats even powered by a laptop - tried 3 different ones). So to day, I've tried my server PSU (it should have more RAM anyway) - click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click. Now 6 PSU's, 9 PC's if you count the ones that I've tried just USB connetion with. Messure the PSU that should power the AE5, its fine (a powercurve with less than 0,2% Sine) - no messureable noise, it shoul...

Sonntag, 1. Mai 2011, 19:32

AquaAero5 when..

Have put them to 0 (zero) still clicks and now no way to operate it... But are you saying that I've can use the little keyboard? How, when ever it tries to go to a menu, it pops away again - took 4 hours to set keys sensivity to zero. The manual dont say anything about that? Have tried it in a PC, outside a PC, in my hand, on the table and so on. It just wont stop. Is it normal that AquaSuite 4,69 and 4,72 cant see the Areo5, at all?

Samstag, 30. April 2011, 18:16

AquaAero5 when..

Got mine as well... It clicks contanstly and flips through pages all by it self

Mittwoch, 27. April 2011, 17:29

AquaAero5 when..

Wehaa, I've just got a mail that DHL now has MY AE5...

Freitag, 22. April 2011, 12:44

AquaAero5 when..

Maybe they should change the text on the webshop from: Please note: The aquaero 5 is scheduled to be shipped out beginning in the middle of march 2011! To: Please note: The aquaero 5 is scheduled to be shipped out when we see fit ;-) That would at least not be all that wrong

Donnerstag, 21. April 2011, 20:59

AquaAero5 when..

Dont worry - I've ordered mine (and paid) online at AquaComputer's webshop 23 Feb, and still dont have gotten one.. I'm just hopeing that I've get one before X-mas

Donnerstag, 31. März 2011, 08:31

AquaAero5 when..

Great, so I've look forward to see my pro in the mail box sune ;-)

Mittwoch, 30. März 2011, 11:53

AquaAero5 when..

Just to keep updated, I've know is done when its done... But do we look at this year?

Donnerstag, 24. Februar 2011, 12:14

AquaAero5 and digital sensor.

Do you have any ETA for the sensor? Great just what I've believed it would, but 6 poweradjust2 will maybe be a bit overkill for my setup ;-)

Donnerstag, 24. Februar 2011, 09:38

AquaAero5 and digital sensor.

I'm sitting here looking at the PDF, and wonder: Where do I've find the Digital temperture/Humidity sensor? Is it out yet, or still on the drawingboard? As a sidenote, the poweradjust2: When connected via AquaAero5, do it just look like fan connnector#5 or in the AquaAero and in the software? Michael.

Montag, 21. Februar 2011, 16:21

AquaBus how to.

My Tubemeter have always been connected via AquaBus on my AquaAero4. In the AquaSuite software, tubemeter is there - then is not - then is there - then is not. I've make a screen movie, if you need it ;-) But now when I've have put the AquaStrem on the AquaBus, the AquaStream readnings also come and goes. But strangely the Flowmeter is starting to do the same... So now I've will try to plug everything on via USB, and see if thats the same. Just to rule out the devices ;-) Can a Tubemeter be conn...

Sonntag, 20. Februar 2011, 23:12

AquaBus how to.

Quick reply, I've must say Then I'm in need of - let me see - 3 AquaAero5 ASAP :-) Ohh, how about handling negative tempertures? In AquaSuite, I've cant set anything under 0¤, even when PowerAdjust2 USB should handle negative tempertures? Thanks... BTW, do you know why the Tubemeter comes and comes when on AquaBus (the AquaStreamXT do as well)? Michael.

Samstag, 19. Februar 2011, 19:01

AquaBus how to.

I've got this little setup: One AquaAero 4, two PowerAdjust2 USB, one Tubemeter, one Aquastream XT. As of now I've have the Tubemeter on the Aquabus on the AquaAero4 - and no more USB connectors. But there is Aquabus 1 and 2 on a PowerAdjust2 USB - Can I've use them for something usefull? I've would like to have everthing on one USB, if that can be done? Abit off tropic but can I have AquaAero adjust a fan when the differnce between two sensors are xx degress? Michael.