• 20.04.2024, 06:19
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-40 von insgesamt 40.

Montag, 16. November 2015, 19:58

Forenbeitrag von: »franknitty69«

Help for a noob Power Adjust Std vs ultra - will this work?

you are correct. the only difference is the ultra has temperature control. this is only needed if you are using PA stand alone. if you are using a PA+aqauero+temp sensors, the standard will be able to do the same. i run 2 pa2 std, aquaero 5 xt, 1 pump and 7 fans. Aquaero - 7 Fans, Temp Sensors, Flow sensor PA - Pump PA - radiator fans

Dienstag, 1. Mai 2012, 22:02

New Aquasuite 2012 beta (beta 14) (18.04.2012.)

i upgraded to beta 14 and still have comm errors. this time it's slightly different tho. so i updated the software and firmware successfully. changed all my settings manually, made my controllers and one page (because guess what...profile settings and pages won't import). quit aquasuite, restarted aquasuite, now AS shows shows two 'aquaero 5' devices. one is dimmed out and the other can be deleted. so i deletes the one that can be deleted and now all fan settings, temp sensors, etc are gone. res...

Dienstag, 1. Mai 2012, 19:40

AquaComputer Eheim 1046 Compatibility

i don't see why this pump would not work. it only draws 0.41a which is within the AQ5/PA2 load spec.

Dienstag, 1. Mai 2012, 19:28

AMS with D5 pump and Poweradjust 2 - Issues!

Zitat von »AP2« hello again, just another quick question... on my PA2, i currently have my d5 pump hooked up to the output and a fan connected to the RPM input to cool the PA2. How do i gain control over that particular fan? here's what i have hooked up: aquaero fan1 = radiator fan fan2 = radiator fan fan3 = case intake fan fan4 = case exhaust fan fan5 = PA2 d5 pump (output) and 40mm fan (RPM) do i need another PA2 to be able to control the 40mm fan? or should i daisy chain the exhaust and inta...

Dienstag, 1. Mai 2012, 19:22

Multswitch & Aquaero 5 XT

keep in mind that when the multiswitch is connected to the AQ5 via aquabus it is limited and only functions as on/off. if you want the full functionality of the multiswitch, including scripting, it needs to be connected via USB.

Samstag, 14. April 2012, 04:16

Aquasuite Error after every reboot

Every time i reboot the computer the Aquasuite has major errors. Aquasuite sees the device, but there aren't any sensor names, controllers, fan settings, outputs, information pages or alarms. The only way to get everything back is to unplug the USB header, delete the device from Aquasuite and restart Aquasuite. Sometimes i have to do it more than once for aquasuite to be normal. This has been happening for awhile, but now it's getting out of hand. Please help. Aquaero 5 XT PA2 x 2 Aquacomputer F...

Samstag, 14. April 2012, 04:11

installing PowerAdjust 2 help

you connect the PA2 via USB if you want to use it stand-alone. if you want to control it via Aquero you would not connect PA2 USB, but connect the PA2 to the Aquero via Aquabus. if you have more than one PA2, they need to have unique ID's. To change the ID's you need the old Aquasuite software and the PA2's must be connected via USB. Once you change the ID's you can disconnect the PA2 USB.

Dienstag, 10. April 2012, 16:52

Flow Meter connected to PA2!

i have an aquacomputer flow meter and it works plugged into the a5 or a pa2.

Dienstag, 27. März 2012, 10:22

Help with aquabus

Keep all the USB connections the same but wire the Aquabus like this: Aquero 5 XT Aquabus Low>>>Aquabus Cable for Tubemeter>>>Tubemeter Aquero 5 XT Aquabus High>>> PA2 #1 >>> PA2 #2 >>> PA2 #3 >>>PA2 #4 >>>PA2 #5 >>>PA2 #6 >>>Aquabus Y-Cable Aquabus Y-Cable>>>Aquastream XT Aquabus Y-Cable>>>Aquastream XT You can connect the Multiswitch to the Aquero, but you will only get on/off functionality. If you want full functionality you want to connect it via usb only and not aquaero. But if you really w...

Dienstag, 27. März 2012, 04:03

Issues w/ AS2012 & controlling devices (AQ5 + PA2s)

this has happened to me. the software lost comm with the aquaero and hasn't refreshed. open as2012, unplug the usb for the aq5. you should see a red x. click on the aquero setting icon, click delete device then exit as2012. restart as2012, then plug the usb back in. you should be back in business.

Dienstag, 27. März 2012, 04:01

Aquaero 5 XT Still active in Background after PC is shut off.

this is standard operating procedure. the aq5 remains on when the pc is off if the motherboard is still receiving power.

Dienstag, 27. März 2012, 03:59

Output on PowerAdjust not working

not sure why it's doing that. plug the pa2 in standalone (connect usb and dis-connect aquabus) in the old aquasuite and see if you can control the pump. if you can control the pump standalone then there may be something wrong with the controller you created or the fan settings

Montag, 12. März 2012, 04:48

Laing DDC 35X and Aquaero 5 XT PWM setup

does it matter weather you use Power controlled vs RPM controlled for fans and pumps? i don't know what the difference is, but when i change it there is about a 90 RPM difference.

Montag, 12. März 2012, 01:37

Koolance PMP-450 Fan Control

thanks. i bought a poweradjust2 and it actually came with the adapter that i needed. its running very smoothly with the an Aquaero 5 and a PA2. Thanks!

Sonntag, 11. März 2012, 00:53

Power Measurement

Ah. Thanks. i have set it to Flow, Radiator Out and Radiator In.

Sonntag, 11. März 2012, 00:52

Aquasuite 2012: Set point controller question

thanks. those settings help. in your opinion, should the pump always run at 100% or should it vary based on some temp setting? i was planning on using set point for the pumps and another set point for the radiator fans.

Samstag, 10. März 2012, 16:08

also what are the units of measure for Hysteresis, P, I, D and Reset time(D). min/max values would be nice as well if possible. so far i have: Value Unit of Measure Min Max Hysteresis Degrees 0 10 P ??? 0 30,000 I ??? 0 30,000 D ??? 0 30,000 Reset time (D) ??? 0 60

Samstag, 10. März 2012, 15:44

Can anyone shed some more light on how this should work? maybe provide some example values. i want to control pumps and radiator fans with the set point controller using water out / case ambient delta thanks

Samstag, 10. März 2012, 12:25

Power Measurement

Can anybody tell me me the proper way to use the Power Measurement sensor? I have Flow Sensor & CPU, GPU, Ambient, Case, Water In, Water In Out, Radiator Air Out, water in/out delta and water out/ambient delta temp probes. Power measurement requires Flow Sensor and two temp sensors. What temp sensors should i be using? Thanks, A

Freitag, 9. März 2012, 14:59

Bugs submission threads

Zitat von »bcikota« I have to say I agree with TheSmoker up to a point, not going into RMA issues, they seem to respond quickly and competently to those. I mean, they are obviously and enthusiast company, not some giant with unlimited resources, but some small steps could vastly improve non-German speaking user experience. If they had someone answer posts on the English sub-forum every now and then, maybe make a few stickies with answers to the most common questions to help out first timers, th...

Freitag, 9. März 2012, 14:51

Koolance PMP-450 Fan Control

Can the PMP-450 pump speed be controlled with a fan channel on the aquero 5 or the poweradjust2? the pump has a molex with 2 wires and 1 RPM wire. it works at 100% with the molex connected to the psu and the 1 rpm wire connected the aquero. the aquero only reports the pump's rpm and controller changes have no effect.

Montag, 23. Januar 2012, 03:15

so i installed beta 12. when i try to update the firmware i get the following error: Error, reflash firmware! *thanks for the english error messages btw Die aquasuite wird beendet. Bitten warten Sie bis das Gerat neu gestartet ist. same thing happened starting with beta 11. i had to hard reset the aquaero just to flash it. any ideas? i don't want to have to hard reset the aquaero everytime a firmware update is needed.

Montag, 23. Januar 2012, 03:12

aquasuite 2012 Beta und Firmware 1024 für aquaero 5 - Beta 15

Can you please start posting these release notes in the English forum as well? Thanks

Samstag, 21. Januar 2012, 06:34

Post your Overview Pages

Thorvald i'm loving the bg image. didn't know you could use an image as bg.

Donnerstag, 19. Januar 2012, 00:00

Post your Overview Pages

I would love to see what other people are doing. Hopefully to give me and everyone else ideas. Here's the one i'm currently using: Aquasuite 2012 Overview Page by franknitty69, on Flickr

Mittwoch, 18. Januar 2012, 03:56

i've never had any issues with aquasuite until this latest version. software install went fine but i had couldn't install the firmware. i tried a soft reset (jumper sensor and that didn't work. so i tried recovery mode (jumper sensor 5- and that worked. next my profiles wouldn't import stating that they were incompatible. so now i had to go and set everything back up. then i tried the alarms. just clicking on that page causes aquasuite to crash. and after the crash, aquasuite resets all pages an...

Mittwoch, 18. Januar 2012, 03:49

Excellent Aquaero 5 XT Reivew/Guide

Great job by Martin. Hopefully he gets some more manufacturer and user support and can finally get proper manual out.

Freitag, 9. Dezember 2011, 19:36

Bitspower Temp Sensor Work With Aquero 5 XT

thanks for the reply. final question giving that the temp variance is so low in the loop does it make sense to only use 1 inline temp sensor or 2?

Freitag, 9. Dezember 2011, 15:14

Bitspower Temp Sensor Work With Aquero 5 XT

Phatboy, in your opinion where does it make sense to monitor water temp in-line? i thought about about out of every component (radiator, cpu, gpu) but i was thinking that the temps between these devices are negligble. thanks

Samstag, 19. November 2011, 04:28

Daisy chaining multiple poweradjust 2's

If you are using the PA standalone then no; the PA Ultra Temp Sensor would not be able to control the PA Standard Pump. When you use an Aquaero, the PA Ultra Pump and the PA Standard Pump can be controlled by any temp sensors on the Aquaero or PA Ultra.

Samstag, 19. November 2011, 04:16

Aquasuite 2012 + Open Hardware Monitor

I saw OHM mentioned in a changelog for Aquasuite and i just wanted to know if it is accessible yet? I see Software Sensors 1 - 4 in aquasuite but they aren't connected to anything. I also installed OHM and i can see temps/voltages in OHM, but nothing to associate it to Aquasuite. Thanks

Sonntag, 11. September 2011, 05:03

dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64.exe

when you install the .net framework 4.0 are you using the standalone x86 x64 version? The file name should be dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64.exe.

Freitag, 9. September 2011, 18:55

Would need your opinion D5 vs controller

Zitat von »Funroc« Ok Thanks, LT is enough. Does it exist a solution to run the cooling system without switching on the Cpu ? Kind Regards the aquaero can run without your computer being on as long as your motherboard provides power to the usb headers when the computer is on. everything else (fan, pumps) won't run without the computer being on. You can around this by jumping your power supply. To jump your power supply insert a paper clip into the green wire and any black wire. And voila, your ...

Freitag, 9. September 2011, 18:46

Aquaero 5 Waterblock Fittings

Zitat von »Namron« I used two compression on both of my Aquaero's, one 45° & one straight no worries N. your post was the one i was referring to lol. anyways, i'm going to give the bitspower rotary compression and the dual rotary 45 degree compression a try. i'll post pics when i get them.

Freitag, 9. September 2011, 05:08

what kind of fittings did you use for yours?

Freitag, 9. September 2011, 00:46

Would need your opinion D5 vs controller

Nobody really needs an Aquaero. It is a high end monitoring and controlling device for anyone that wants the best of the best. You could easily plug your temp sensors, fans and pumps into a $29.99 nzxt, but what fun would that be. Even with the software being in beta it is hands down the best and most sophisticated controller available. back to your questions... You could possibly get away with running 7 fans and 1 pump on the LT. This will all depend on how many amps your fan draws and how you ...

Freitag, 9. September 2011, 00:00

Hello, Does anybody know if the Aquaero 5 Waterblock will fit 2 compression fittings? I saw an install where the person had to use one 45 degree rotary and a standard compression. This fitting from Bitspower looks like it sits high enough above the waterblock screws. http://www.frozencpu.com/products/11110/…l=c409s1033b145 Will two of these fit the waterblock?

Freitag, 2. September 2011, 01:42

Unlucky radiator

If the package was insured I would definitely file a claim with ups. Your radiator is damaged and you shouldn't have to pay another penny to have the problem rectified. If UPS won't play ball then there is always your credit card company.

Dienstag, 30. August 2011, 21:04

Aquaero 5 XT Questions

Shoggy, i have seen your posts all over the internet and i have to say you are a stand up guy. Thanks for the answers. I cannot wait for the XT to get back in stock!!!

Montag, 29. August 2011, 18:39

Aquaero 5 XT Questions

i have a few questions which i hope someone can answer. i'm researching this product and trying to familiarize myself with how it works. temp sensors "eight temperature and a digital temperature/humidity (LS aquabus channel) sensor". What is the digital temperature/humidty (LS aquabus channel) sensor)? "external sensors of other aqua computer devices (aquastream, poweradjust)". If i was using an aquastream or a poweradjust, where would the sensor connect to an an Aquero XT? "altogether up to 40 ...