• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-50 von insgesamt 58.

Montag, 23. September 2013, 17:07

Forenbeitrag von: »cpachris«

Aquaero = Over-rated

Zitat von »LotusOmega« ........ in my upcoming Caselabs TX10-D project. ** head turns quickly ** your upcoming what?? buildlog will be where??

Dienstag, 9. Juli 2013, 07:53

Power Adjust devices behaving badly

Zitat von »cc01« Never mind. Found the problem. Share?

Sonntag, 7. Juli 2013, 15:39

Aqua Computer High-Flow Flow Sensor Reading

My D5's get up to 4,800 rpm on full speed.

Freitag, 5. Juli 2013, 20:24

Poweradjust 2 ultra and aqua computer high flow sensor : LOW FLOW!

ugh! that picture makes me want to go tear apart my loop and clean it right now! what type of coolant did you have in it?

Freitag, 5. Juli 2013, 19:49

Aquasuite - Here are my settings - What are yours ?

Jackusonfire....you seem quite antagonistic about this matter. Lighten up! Couple of corrections.... First, after you insisted my statements were wrong about the rad in/out delta in my sytem changing and holding steady without fan speed changing, ....you "invited anyone" to put up a graph proving you wrong. I did so. And your response is now: Zitat von »Jakusonfire« In a system that is not so ludicrously over capacity this would never happen. So....you've quickly moved from "that would never hap...

Dienstag, 2. Juli 2013, 18:45

Zitat von »sylvainp« How do you make these graph ? i could not figure it out so far. Thanks In Aquasuite 2013...go to the 'Data Log' section. Within this section, you will use the 'Settings' area to pick some data elements that will be saved for graphing and/or export. Then go to the 'Analyze Data' section to create a graph. It's very easy.

Montag, 1. Juli 2013, 08:13

Zitat von »Jakusonfire« I invite someone to put up a graph showing rad in/out delta changing and holding without fan speed changing. ok. Just for you...I set my fans all on constant speed controllers, and had them spin at about 900 rpm. It's the purple line at the top, and is the only data element graphed against the right side axis instead of the left. Green area is ambient air...being measure by using an average of two sensors that are both outside the case. Red line is rad in (or hot), and b...

Sonntag, 30. Juni 2013, 23:05

Zitat von »Jakusonfire« If you take two identical loops with fixed fan speeds and change the heat load with a GPU benchmark; The Air/water delta will always change, while the rad in/out can change briefly with the warmed water hitting the first sensor but once the water goes all the way through the rad the delta drops again, the load is still there but the delta is not. This statement is definitely not true for my system. The rad in/out delta stays elevated as long as the heat load exists. It d...

Samstag, 29. Juni 2013, 18:45

Zitat von »Jakusonfire« I don't totally understand basing radiator fan speed on rad in/out delta's ... its the fan's speed that makes the difference to the delta so the fans are being controlled based on themselves somewhat. In my cooling setup, the rad in/out delta provides a much more immediate indicator of whether or not the system is under load. The water/air delta is a slower and more gradual increase or decrease. Both the rad in/out delta.....and the water/air delta.....are impacted by fa...

Samstag, 29. Juni 2013, 18:02

programing D5 pumps

Zitat von »opie12« I changed the startup temp and it started controling. Thx for the help you bet. that setting is most useful if you want it to cool to a certain temperature, and then stay off until temps rise back above a certain level.

Donnerstag, 27. Juni 2013, 17:39

programing D5 pumps

The start-up temperature on your curve controller is set to 25c. No power will be supplied to pumps until temperature exceeds 25c. Lower this.

Donnerstag, 30. Mai 2013, 18:24

D5 minimum power/speed

Zitat von »Phatboy69« My D5s all stop running under 6.8v and wont start with less than 7.2v keep this in mind and set a minimum pump voltage of 7.2v to be safe. You may need to check your pumps though as a different pressure in the loop may effect your startup and running voltages. Mine shut down around 7.4 volts.

Mittwoch, 29. Mai 2013, 17:15

RPM reporting and other issues

I'm definitely not arguing that water/air delta's are not useful. I use them myself. I was just pointing out that the statement you made about water in/out delta's not changing when you have a load on the system...is definitely not going to be true for all systems. I think both measurements can be useful. If you have a very effective cooling system....the water in/out delta will be the first indicator that changes once a load is being applied to the system. You showed an example in the graph (lo...

Mittwoch, 29. Mai 2013, 06:33

RPM reporting and other issues

Zitat von »Jakusonfire« OK, but is still don't see what radiator water In / out delta has to do with a controller that is independent of ambient variation. The In/Out Delta increases because you change the fan speeds, not as a result of load on the system. This is definitely not true in my system. When idling, my in/out delta is almost nothing....between 0.2 and 0.4 degrees Celsius. But when system is put under load, the in/out delta increases to as much as 4 degrees Celcius. This is all with a...

Montag, 15. April 2013, 06:23

Dual Aquaero Pro 5's confuses Aquasuite 2013-2

I experience the exact same things you are Mandrix. Whenever I am adding an output to a controller, it shows me the dialog screen wiht the first AQ5's fans, and then after I click 'OK', it brings up another dialog box with the second AQ5's fans. And at least 50% of the time when I make a change to any controller...the Aquasuite shuts down, freezes up, or drops its connections to the AQ5 units. Very frustrating. I'm using 2013-2 with an AQ5 XT and and AQ5 LT.

Donnerstag, 4. April 2013, 22:30

Gauge Chart for Flow Sensor Reading

Zitat von »sebastian« in the next version the problems with the gauge fixed. much appreciated. Not sure if you are seeing the same thing Sebastian, but I get a ton of lock-ups where I have to reboot the computer to get Aquasuite responsive again, if I'm making changes in controllers. I have both an XT and LT.

Mittwoch, 3. April 2013, 18:25

Thanks for checking. Maybe Aquacomputer will take a look at the issue and fix it. I'd like to be able to use the gauge chart for my flow meter sensors. and yes....I'm getting a lot of software issues with Aquasuite 2013-2. Pretty steady if I'm not making changes....just looking at pages. But if I start tweaking controllers or anything...it craps out a lot. Usually have to reboot the machine to get it back running correctly.

Mittwoch, 3. April 2013, 15:52

Zitat von »mandrix« Sounds like lph, chris. Look under User Interface as well as Aquasuite settings and make sure both are set the same as you want to display. Both of those sections within Aquasuite (user interface and Aquasuite settings) have gallons per minute chosen. Can you put together a quick page with a chart and see if you have the same issue?

Dienstag, 2. April 2013, 20:42

Has anyone successfully used a gauge chart for a reading from a flow sensor? When I put the chart on the page, the value that the needle shows in the gauge is inaccurate. The statistic data in the gauge chart shows the proper value...but the gauge chart needle shows a very high number. For example, I have a flow sensor plugged into a PA2, and the aquasuite correctly shows the sensor value as 0.7 gpm. When I add a gauge chart to a page and choose that flow sensor as the data source....the gauge n...

Freitag, 18. Januar 2013, 15:51

PowerAdjust and MPS on same aquabus ?

Zitat von »BuzzNL« Zitat von »mandrix« I don't have that type of flow sensor, but have you tried hooking the Power Adjust to the high bus on the Aquaero, then hooking the flow sensor to the second port on the Power Adjust? You might have to check the bus address of both and make sure they are incremented properly, i.e., 50, 51, etc. The MPS flow sensor is powered by the 4th wire on the Aquabus connector. If I connect it with a 3-wire Aquabus cable, it doesn't get power to operate. The Aquabus p...

Donnerstag, 17. Januar 2013, 15:37

One Aqua Computer D5 Pump Sufficient?

I knew I could draw out my friend cc01 with a reply! yongtw....your 3 480 AMS rads are incredibly restrictive radiators. if you are wanting maximum performance, you'll need another pump. if you don't care about getting the best performance out of your loop....i'm sure one pump will still move some water. good luck, and enjoy your build!

Donnerstag, 20. Dezember 2012, 17:05

RE: AS 2012-6

Zitat von »jpmboy« Memory and processor utilization appears to be much improved vs 2012-5. Anyone else seeing the same? Very true for me also. Also...much quicker load of the pages. The demo pages that took 7 or 8 seconds to load, started getting much snappier even with the last version. Glad to see improvements continuing.

Freitag, 7. Dezember 2012, 16:42

HELP: Aquaeor 5 Relay & power + Reset switch ?

Zitat von »BorisTheSpider« One more thing to be aware of regarding the 5v standby, is that you need it to keep the relay open if an ATX break has been triggered. For example, I have an ATX break in place, connected to the normally closed pair of relay contacts, so that an alarm opens those contacts. If an alarm triggers, and 5v standby is not connected, the relay opens momentarily, which kills power to the aquaero, so the relay goes back to the default (closed) position and the PC resets rather...

Dienstag, 4. Dezember 2012, 19:57

Zitat von »dxb750« http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info.php?products_id=2665 Thanks. How do you attach wires to it? Do you crimp pins on to the end of wires, and if so, what kind of pins? Or are those screws on top for attaching wire directly to this connector?

Dienstag, 4. Dezember 2012, 19:12

what type of pins and connectors do you use for the relay switch on the aquaero?

Mittwoch, 28. November 2012, 16:11

Power Adjust 2

You may be right about the voltage. I don't own one.....but was looking at the specs listed that I found online. The specs tabon this site lists an operating voltage range of 10.2 to 13.8 volts. If you are unsure....you might order just one first and make sure its what you really want. Since you have so much radiator capacity...have you considered running quieter slower fans? I'm doing the same thing in my build with radiators. I've got a lot of them. But I'm using a lot so I could get away with...

Mittwoch, 28. November 2012, 01:33

Extending wire for temperature sensors

gobase, I just gave it a shot and it worked. Used 26 awg wire, and extended the 28 inch wire the sensor came with to about 40 inches. So...almost a 50% increase. No deviation from original temperature. Pictures and discusion in this post : http://www.overclock.net/t/1266202/build…0#post_18696414

Dienstag, 27. November 2012, 01:29

Power Adjust 2

Zitat von »Bytales« Could one power Adjust 2 power 4 Sanyo denki Fans 120mm 38m Fans ? Specifications: Manufacture / Brand: Sanyo Denki Model / Part Number: 109R1212H1011 Size / Dimension: 120mm x 120mm x 38mm Rated Voltage: 12 VDC Rated Current: 0.52 Amp Rated Input Power: - Watt Fan Speed: 2600 R.P.M. (Revolutions per minute) Maximum Air Flow: 102.5 CFM (Cubic feet per minute) Noise Level: 39 dB-A Maximum Air Pressure: - mmH2O Bearing Type: Ball Termination: 12” with 3 Wire Leads Power Connec...

Montag, 26. November 2012, 17:22

Updated aquasuite/firmware stabillity issues??

If I said that the sky was blue....I'm fairly certain cc01 would jump in and argue with me. I've gotten used to it. 1) cc01....your definition of "a lot" of resources may differ from others. I also see anywhere from 10% to 15% of my CPU's 12 threads being utilized by Aquasuite at all times. There will be many here who agree that its "a lot". Significantly more usage than previous versions. 2) I'm sure you understand that probably more than 90% of Aquaero owners have also overclocked their system...

Montag, 26. November 2012, 01:47

Aquasuite Software Sensor Data Source Setting Dissapears after reboot

Zitat von »LossMentality« Yes, I guess so. Seems like something is interfering with the Aqua Computer process if it runs too early. I'll try the delay start service option and if that doesn't help I'll probably right a script that launches at boot but waits 30 seconds to start the service.... Or I've been meaning to reinstall Windows anyway, so this might be a good time to see if it helps. on mine...it even seems like Aida loads after Aquasuite. I have Aquasuite checked to run at start and mini...

Montag, 26. November 2012, 00:09

Power Adjust 2

My two cents: 1) yes, that is correct. yes, that is accurate. depends...different size wires are rated for different loads. personally, I would probably use something thicker than 26 awg if I was stringing a whole bunch of fans together. But the typical runs (lengths) in a computer are so short that you can use much smaller wire than an electrician's guide would call for. 2) yes. but you will need some ear plugs if you are really thinking about putting in such fans. 3) yes. and power usage of th...

Sonntag, 25. November 2012, 23:31

RE: AS2012 cpu load

Zitat von »jpmboy« .....but the software seems to consume a lot of resources. Seriously, none needs high end watercooling to run a system at stock settings....Sounds like marketing and engineering need to talk once in awhile. Agreed.

Sonntag, 25. November 2012, 16:51

Power Adjust 2

Zitat von »Bytales« There is another thing that is important and never gave it a thought THe Noctua NF-F12 PWM has a 4 pin connector. The aqua aero has 3x3 pins and the Power adjut has also 3 pin connector. How am i suppose to connect a fan to these 3 pin connectors when the fan is equipped with a 4 pin connector ? The 4th pin is the PWM control, and you don't need to utilize that. You can use your fans with any of the 3 pin power channels on the AQ5.

Sonntag, 25. November 2012, 16:10

Updated aquasuite/firmware stabillity issues??

Zitat von »nickolp197« yep 100% certain its stable, after reducing all the fancy gauges etc i now dont have this problem, looks sparse and does the job. The Aquaero is THE best controller on the market i just wish the software performed a little better, here's hoping for an improved version next time, mainly one with lower overheads. Yeah....those new default pages that come with the latest software release...are resource hogs. Takes my system about 7 or 8 seconds to even open it after you touc...

Sonntag, 25. November 2012, 16:04

Power Adjust 2

Zitat von »Bytales« Question is how many fans can a single power adjust power ? If one must make the ampere voltage multiplication, Noctua NF p12 Fan on specification has the following specifications Input Current 0,09 A Voltage Range 12 V Does that mean it will have a 0.09x12=1.08 W and i can power with a single power adjust aprox 20 fans ? Yes....you can power a lot of fans with a PA2. The first question though is how you want to be able to control them. Figure out how many channels you want ...

Sonntag, 25. November 2012, 16:02

Power Adjust 2

Bytales....I think you need to first decide how many channels you want to be able to control. To be honest...you could power up all 35 fans with just one Aquaero XT. But the problem there is...you will be limited to 4 channels, and that may not meet your needs. For example, I have my "pull" fans on a separate channel from my "push" fans. At idle temps....the "pull" fans will spin down to zero, while the "push" fans will spin slowly. As water temps increase, I'll spin up the push fans faster befo...

Samstag, 24. November 2012, 19:28

Hmmm. Since I'm not experiencing that issue with either OHM or Aida....seems like it must be an issue with something else on your system.

Freitag, 23. November 2012, 15:52

I also have my aquaservice set to start automatically....but I'm not experiencing the same issue as you are. My software sensors are still intact and showing after I restart the computer. The only difference is I'm using Aida64 instead of OHM. Perhaps you could try Aida64? I've tried both, and much prefer all the features.

Donnerstag, 22. November 2012, 19:24

aquaero 5 xt ,how hot should your fan amplifiers get

You must have more power hungry fans than mine. I'm using the NB M12-S2.

Dienstag, 20. November 2012, 16:29

New version problem with two Aquaero's 5 pro

mine is still working fine with two AQ5 XT's attached at the same time....even after the upgrade.

Dienstag, 20. November 2012, 01:24

aquaero 5 xt ,how hot should your fan amplifiers get

Mine get to the low 40's if I have 8 fans running on 100% power. Get closer to 50C if I reduce power to 40% or so. That's on air. Don't have water running.....yet. I think if they stay below 75 or 85 degrees, they won't start throttling. Somewhere in there. What are yours running at?

Dienstag, 6. November 2012, 19:53

Need some advise for my loop

Ahhhh....my friend cc01. I could have guessed you would want to stick your two cents in here. My comments.... Zitat von »cc01« They are called 'laws' because they do not vary anywhere in the universe (except when conditions approach the speed of light) and have been derived/discovered through science and repeated experiment to test the hypotheses behind them. Well....actually the affinity laws, or pump laws for simplicity, have several limitations on their use. Even more limitations when looking...

Samstag, 3. November 2012, 01:46

gobase...here is some actual test data comparing different flow rates and their impact on temperature. These types of curves are fairly consistent anywhere I've seen independent testing done. It will depict why I think you need a much higher target than 0.3 gpm. Some blocks create as much as an 8 degree temp difference just be increasing flow rate. And that's a big deal. Good luck with your build!

Samstag, 3. November 2012, 01:30

Don't worry. No flame war starting. But telling him he will be fine at 0.3 gpm is not conventional wisdom. I would suggest gobase2008 go check out results by independent reviewers, and get their take on optimal flow rate. Martin's Liquid Labs suggests 1.0 gpm being the right target, and Skinnee Labs suggests that 1.5 gpm is optimal. They test scores of blocks and pumps, and their suggestions are not based on their experience with one or two machines. And those "pump laws" may work out close to r...

Freitag, 2. November 2012, 19:21

I would go more pumps, and put them in series. You can buy bigger more powerful pumps....but I love the D5 because it is quiet and looks really nice when you get a dress-up mod kit for it. I'm using 4 D5's in my build.

Freitag, 2. November 2012, 15:30

I'm building in a TH10 also right now. You might get some ideas from my build log. http://www.overclock.net/t/1266202/build…a-the-bbbb/0_20 As far as guesstimating the flow...I can help you take a better shot at it. Electrocutor (member here) helped me undertstand the pressure curves better.... Your D5 has a pressure curve like this: Depending on which pump top you have, ....if you were targeting a flow rate of 1.0 gpm (which is the minimum you should target), you would need head pressure of les...

Freitag, 2. November 2012, 14:39

one loop is easier to maintain, and most will argue its just as effective. but really a matter of personal preference. but you need more than one pump no matter what you do. i would run them in series. i'll bet your flow is less than 0.3 gpm with only one pump and all those blocks.

Freitag, 2. November 2012, 05:34

If I'm counting right...you have 8+ waterblocks and two radiators? You need more than one pump.