• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-50 von insgesamt 183.

Dienstag, 8. Dezember 2020, 01:21

Forenbeitrag von: »Bytales«

Sata Power for Hubby 7

Hello there, i thought its time to use some old hubby7 usb hubs in a new build im making. Going to power them over the SATA connector. And i have a question only the ones who built it are able to answer. Do i need all 3 voltage connectors on the Sata Power connector to succesfully power the HUB ? Or do i need like only the 5.5V and the ground connectors ? The SATA power connector has 3.3V/Ground/5.5V/Ground/12V Do i need all 5 pins to power the hub ? Is the 5.5 volt and a single ground connector...

Dienstag, 18. September 2018, 09:27

Aquasuite Software in Linux

I am going to ditch Windows for good, and Change to Linux, more specifically Linux Mint v19 Tara. Is there hope for a Aquasuite Software to be made for Linux ? Perhaps with Software such as Crossover https://www.codeweavers.com/products/crossover-linux Aqusuite will work, but before i test that, i wanted to ask, if there are any Linux users who also had the Need to use Aqusuite softwrae, and if yes, what did they do !

Montag, 13. März 2017, 09:55

Replacing the Pump from a Radiator/Pump Combo

Yup, it can be taken away by unscrewing the 4 Screws that hold it together. I took the Pump away from my second Radiator to compare it to this one that vibrates. The working pump spins a whole cycle without resistance, but the broken pump spins with resistance at some Point, which cause it to vibrate when connected to power. I can't tell if i can fix it, so i ordered a new pump.

Donnerstag, 9. März 2017, 12:16

Replacing the Pump from a Radiator/Pump Combo

I believe the Pump from my "AMS 420 mm,Copper Radiator, D5 Pumpe mit USB/aquabus (Article Number 33064)" is somehow broken as it makes a very loud vibrating noise. I'm going to take the Radiator out and take a better look at it, the question is, can this be replaced with a new pump (Article 41093) ? Or is the pump somehow soldered to the Radiator ?

Mittwoch, 1. März 2017, 12:16

New: kryoM.2 - the solution for hot M.2 SSDs

The Card doesnt have Raid, bu t the Point of the Card is not to offer Raid, but to offer the possibility of connecting more than one SSD to a PCI Slot, if there are more lanes available. For instance my Aquacomputer Card sits in a 16x 3.0 Slot, so 12 Lanes are wasted. With this Card i can add 3 more SSD. What do you Need raid for, when one SSD has 3500 mb/s read speads and 2500 mb/s write Speeds ?

Mittwoch, 1. März 2017, 10:51

Only because we allready discussed about it. I ordered me a PCI Express 3.0 16x Card that can take 4 M.2 up to 22110 SSD connected each through PCI Express 3.0 4x to the Computer. So yah, someone made such a Card. It is possible. It would have been better if Aquacomputer had one with either passive or active watercooling. However, i dont think they will bother designing one, sice you Need a PCI Express Switch, and the whole Card costs 450 USD. Here it is, the Card !

Dienstag, 30. August 2016, 13:44

Neue WaKü - ein paar Fragen und Beratung erbeten

Ich habe zu viel Radiatoren in Einsatz gebracht in mein System, und ich habe es bemerkt dass zwischen maximal luftergeschwindlichkeit und minimale, fast kein temp unterschied in last ist. Dass heisst mann konnte sehr niedrige luftdrehungen benutzen, z.b. 500-800 rpm, oder gar alles passiv laufen lassen. Ich habe naturlich in mein pc mit dem lufters übertrieben da ich 3000 rpm noctua eigesetzt habe und auch Terror Delta fans , . Es hätte eingetlich alles mit 500-800 rpm lufter gekuhlt werden konn...

Dienstag, 30. August 2016, 13:35

Neu: kryographics RX480

Ist der Wassereblock kompatibel mit XFX Radeon RX 480 Black Edition, ? Scheint Standard PCB zu haben ! Die hat ein 1338 Mhz boost, sowie ein backplate, aber kein Custom-PCB. Fur die AIB models, wird's kaum ein Waterblock geben. Ich konnte mich sowieso nicht entschieden zwischen Sapphire 8gb OC+, Powercolor Devil und Asus Strix. Dass einzige Chance diese mit wasser zu kuhlen wäre was von Alphacool, aber die haben noch gar nix. Vorteil ist mit niedrige Temperatur, der GPU verbraucht weniger Strom,...

Donnerstag, 11. August 2016, 11:47

Zitat von »sebastian« Zitat von »Bytales« Card 2 or 4 times, and wire it to the lanes 1-4, 5-8, 9-12, 13-16. this is NOT possible. You can´t wire 2 or more different devices to one PCIe slot. Every PCIe slot has the capability to handle the handshakes from excatly one device. Take a look here: Seagate 8TB Nytro XP7200 NVMe SSD Seagate has purposed this NVMe SSD to address "the hyperscale needs of today’s data centres seeking to easily grow with their data without losing the ability to quickly a...

Sonntag, 3. Juli 2016, 17:58

Aquaero 6 connections

Zitat von »sebastian« this wiring looks good I dont think a Y splitter is required for the aquabus wirin. The way it was drawn in the first picture, through daisy chaining should work, I mean thats the logic behind putting 2 Aquabus ports on the power adjusts. Or not ?

Freitag, 1. Juli 2016, 11:57

Zitat von »sebastian« Zitat von »Bytales« Card 2 or 4 times, and wire it to the lanes 1-4, 5-8, 9-12, 13-16. this is NOT possible. You can´t wire 2 or more different devices to one PCIe slot. Every PCIe slot has the capability to handle the handshakes from excatly one device. Than a splitter would have to be implemented on board. This complicates tings, but it doesnt mean its impossible. Pci Express splitting technology already exists on planet Earth. http://amfeltec.com/splitters/#

Donnerstag, 30. Juni 2016, 19:18

New: kryographics Pascal for GTX 1080 and GTX 1070

It makes me want to wish even more a GTX 1080, unfortunatly i have a 4k Freesync Monitor.

Donnerstag, 30. Juni 2016, 19:15

I dont believe the Slot would pose a Limitation. Just use wathever chip u used for this Card 2 or 4 times, and wire it to the lanes 1-4, 5-8, 9-12, 13-16. Slap a whole cooler on the Thing, and there you have it. No raid is needed, you would get 2 or 4 independet drives. Were not creating a Raid Card here, but a Card that presents 4 Independent M.2 SSD wired in the NVME stnadard to the OS with a PCI express 4x 3.0 Interface each, that are all bootable. In my opinion such a Thing to build wont pos...

Donnerstag, 30. Juni 2016, 16:13

Zitat von »sebastian« Zitat von »Bytales« Now you should create a douable PCI Card (8x 3.0 and Support for 2 SSDs) and a quad Card This is not possible. Only one device is allowed per PCIe Slot. I though the Slot wasnt important but the lanes. If that indeed is the case, a Slot splitter of some sort would Need to be integraded. Really fast one Comes to say ist impossible. Nothing is impossible. the possible is made only impossible by the lack of Knowledge.

Donnerstag, 30. Juni 2016, 13:44

Now you should create a douable PCI Card (8x 3.0 and Support for 2 SSDs) and a quad Card (Pci express 3.0 16x with Support for 4 Independent SSD), all with watercooling and passive cooling capability. Now that would be something worth the pain in watercooling.

Donnerstag, 30. Juni 2016, 13:41

Aquacomputer Aquabus vs USB Connection

And this way the Aquabus allows this permanent Connection between devices without an operating System needing to be on, as Long as they got power. Is that the reasoning beneath the creating of the Aquabus ? If so, then im glad you made this PWM Splitter cause im going to Need a few of those as well.

Donnerstag, 30. Juni 2016, 11:01

New: kryographics Pascal for GTX 1080 and GTX 1070

Zitat von »'47 Knucklehead« Zitat von »Shoggy« [quote='Warrior1986',index.php?page=Thread&postID=1423239#post1423239 I think that is a horrible mistake. My current build is chock full of Aquacomputer parts and was hoping to pick up 2 blocks for new 1080's (which I haven't gotten yet). While EKWB won't do the FTW or Classified, they are doing the MSI Gaming X and Asus Strix. I guess I will have to go that way for blocks then ... unless you come back and say that you will do blocks for any of the...

Donnerstag, 30. Juni 2016, 10:49

So that means im going to wire the Aquabus also. Luckily for me there's the new PWM splitter, and i Need exactly 9 Connections. 8 for the devices i have and 1 for daisy chaining the Poweradjusts. Untill now i have, or was going to use, WAGO connectors, which do the exact same Thing, they require more space, as a disadvantage. Now i can use the PWM splitter. Thanks for the INFO. Why couldnt the inter-device communication be done through USB ?, i believe it wouldnt have been so hard to implement t...

Donnerstag, 30. Juni 2016, 10:39

Neu: USB-Hub HUBBY7 und Splitter SPLITTY9 *UPDATE*

Whereas i can see that the PWM HUb has 4 Slots where it can be screwed down, i can only see 2 for the USB Hub. Is the hub beeing screwed only through those 2 screw Slots ? That cant be optimal. Im thinking on replacing my internal NZXT USB hub, and all the USB Connections of the Poweradjusts (which are being connected to a USB 3.0 Hub, which isnt needed since the Poweradjusts are USB 2.0) and rerout them throu an Array of 4 Aquacomputer Hubs. Unfortunetly im going in Vacation in 2 Weeks and im g...

Mittwoch, 29. Juni 2016, 16:54

Over USB this cannot be done ?

Mittwoch, 29. Juni 2016, 15:24

I have a short question: Since i can have all my peripherals connected permanently to USB, do i still need to hook up an Aquabuss connection to the Aquaero ? Or are the USB connections all that one needs to control the devices ? I have USB Hubs set up inside the PC that allows me to hook up everthing though USB 1)Front USB 2.0 Hub 2)Back USB 3.0 Hubs

Sonntag, 29. Mai 2016, 19:14

Mounting an Aquainlet XT on a Aquastream XT/Ultra/Ultimate Pump

Isnt there a way to acquire only the plastic part of the reservoir ?

Samstag, 28. Mai 2016, 11:05

I believe this broken teeth from the Reservoir part holds the Reservoir part with the pump part tegether, and when ist not there any more, ist beeing Held only from one side, which could comprimise the water seal betwen the Reservoir part (aquainlet) and pump part ! Is that so ? Because in this case i Need to get a new "Reservoir part" !

Freitag, 27. Mai 2016, 12:15

I figured it out myself. Supposedly the Aquastream Ultra/XT is based of Eheim 1046 pump. On www.eheimparts.com, one can look under this pump, and order Part 7439909, Impeller Cover, ist only 10 Dollar. That fixes the Pumps. I Need to know now what im supposeto do with the Aquainlet tooth that got broken. I Keep on wondering, why arent These parts made out of something stronger than plastic. Ill probably Need a new Aquainlet. I would like to hear a confirmation from Shoggy that indeed the Aquainl...

Freitag, 27. Mai 2016, 10:25

Zitat von »GTXJackBauer« Yes! Silver is a biocide. You'll need to do a complete tear down, shake the heck out of the radiators with warm soap because they have a ton of hard to reach places and then rinse it all out a few times with distilled and start over on a clean slate. That also includes your blocks, reservoir, clean out the pumps and throw away the tubing and replace it with some PrimoChill Advanced LRT. Get a silver kill coil and you should be set. A set of rules me and a few experts go...

Freitag, 27. Mai 2016, 07:09

Zitat von »GTXJackBauer« That green "stuff" or residue is signs of growth. You will need a complete tear down and clean out all your parts. How long have you had this loop? When's the last time you did maintenance? Flush? Annual break down and clean? Did you have any biocide in the loop? What fluids were you using? I was using distilled water. No biocide, i thought the copper in the loop was acting as a biocide (in a way silver is a biocide). I never did any maintanance. I had it for probably a...

Donnerstag, 26. Mai 2016, 22:09

Here are some photos because its hard to understand otherwise 1) I believe this part is part of the pump. If so, it means i need to replace it, can i aquire two new pieces, or do i need to get a new pump ? You can see one of the missing teeth to the left. 2)The teeth on the right is broken! Do i need to get a new Aquainlet as well ? 3)PS: What in gods name is the green stuff ? I have seen it gathering in the tubing as well, what can it be ? Could it be that its from the green O-Ring on the Fitti...

Donnerstag, 26. Mai 2016, 21:34

Can anyone tell me how am i suppose to reconnect the Aquainlet part to the Aquastream Pump. I took it out to clean it, and i just wont fit anyome ! Do i just need to place it in position and push it, or do i need to slightly rotate it because of the recession in the pump part ? On my second Aquainlet i have managed tobreak the inner recessions (the ones near the round part that has the hole in the middle) and one of the outer recessions. Do i need to buy a new Aquainlet ? Because i believe witho...

Donnerstag, 31. März 2016, 16:03

Waterblock fur 295x2

Wasser Block, oder active backplate ?

Donnerstag, 31. März 2016, 15:43

Waterblock fur 295x2

nur aus Neugier, wie viel würde es kosten, wenn man so die dinge einzeln nachfertigen müsste ? Dann muss ich aufpassen waterblocks und backplates fur die Radeon pro duo vorher zu besorgen. Scheinbar, außen wenn ein scheick kommt und bestellt, die dinge sind fur ewig verloren, und dass nur wegen Geld. Weil die Technologie vorhanden ist. "Es lohnt sicht" aber nicht ! Deswegen hasse ich diese Wet! Das Geld muss abgeschafft werden, sonnst werden nur schrittweise Fortschritte gemacht. Und dass kotzt...

Donnerstag, 31. März 2016, 15:17

Waterblock fur 295x2

Ok, gut dann, wie sieht es aus mit dem Fertigung 2 activen backplates? Stellt sich die gleiche Problemen, oder wäre es machbar? Weil die backplates sind gleich fur alle karten aussen die bohr locher, zumindest stelle ich mich so vor, dass es vieleicht mit dem backplates moglich wäre. Und der film habe ich schon lange gesehen. Wegen mit de kosten, meinst du dass die machinen nur fur 2 blocks zu benutzen, würden die blocks tausende euros kosten... Vieleicht habe ich gluck und die active backplatws...

Donnerstag, 31. März 2016, 13:39

Waterblock fur 295x2

Konnten ihr vielleicht 2 active backplate bauen, ich glaube ich kann noch etwas bei frozen CPU in stock finden.

Donnerstag, 31. März 2016, 13:34

Waterblock fur 295x2

Ich brauche keine bestimmte model von wasserblock, sondern nur eine die funktionsfähig ist. Und ich dachte da ihr bereits wasserblocks baut, andere modele, dass die rohr Materialien schon da sind, Wenn jemand eine active backplate bestellen mochte, ihr musstet dass auch bauen, fur die 295x2 wäre dass nur länger, unsw. Und die Einrichtung des Machinen, ich dachte ihr habt die Einrichtungssettings bereits gespeichert, und dass alles automatisch gemacht werden kann. Wenn ess nicht geht muss ich irg...

Donnerstag, 31. März 2016, 12:19

Waterblock fur 295x2

Wenn ich 2 stuck bestellen würde, würdet ihr mich 2 bauen ? Ich hätte gerne 2 295x2 Waterblock, 2 Active Backplate und ein Verbindungsblock so dass 2 karten zusammen verbinden kann.

Donnerstag, 31. März 2016, 10:02

Waterblock fur 295x2

Kann man noch waterblocks fur die 295x2 bestellen ? Ich sehe ihr habt es nicht mehr in shop ! Warum ? Mann konnte doch die bestellen auch wenn die warte zeit grosser wäre, oder ?

Dienstag, 8. September 2015, 11:03

NEU: kryographics Radeon R9 FURY X

Hoffentich bis dahin wird die Karte selber etwas billiger werde. 600 statt 700 z.B.

Donnerstag, 3. September 2015, 15:33

Habt ihr irgenwelche Photos mit dem Backplate. ? Ich habe jetzt nur eine Fury X in my system mit ihre Standard wasserkuhlung, und ich wollte sie eigentlich so behalten bis später, wenn die HBM 2.Gen in Markt kommt. Ich werde die Kuhlung nur wechsel wenn ich eine zweite kaufen würde. Die backplate sehen zu durfen, wurde mir vieleicht die Schub geben die zweite zu kaufen und dafur fur die beide die wasserkuhlung teile, weil ich habe die radiator und lufter in die gehause einfach sitzen bleiben, un...

Dienstag, 14. Juli 2015, 13:36

Alles ist schon und sexy, in besondere zusammen mit dem active backplate.Schade dass die Karte "nur" mit 4gb ausgestattet ist. Tjah, mann kann nicht in Leben alles haben. Allerdings, die small form faktor, finde ich sehr schon. In vergleich sind die TitanX und 980ti sehr viel grosser. Wann wird es die active backplate geben ? Konnen wir photos davon abbekommen ?

Mittwoch, 1. Juli 2015, 13:34

Radeon Fury X Waterblock

Do post some pictures, as soon as you got something ! I take it there wont be any backplate this time, cause it would probably be pointless, i would dare to say. But you guys would know better !

Donnerstag, 25. Juni 2015, 00:42

Radeon Fury X Waterblock

So the R9 Fury X got launched today, thats why i got a few questions: 1)Should we expect Fury X Waterblocks from Aquacomputer ? 2)Because the standard Fury X has its tubing getting out on its width side, and not the normal lenght side, is Aquacomputer going to design a smilar Waterblock with its connectors on the width side ? THat would be helpfull in my build, but hey, dont design a waterblock in a certain way just because i said so ! Let me know whats the status on this one, people ! Thanks ve...

Dienstag, 21. April 2015, 11:45

Troubleshooting the Whole Lot of Aquacomputer Parts

Zitat von »Bytales« Zitat von »InfoSeekerX« OK, I think we had different issues then... unfortunately that is all I have, you may want to contact support. As to the fans, I believe they are controlled by the aquaero, and if you can't access it you may not have control from aquasuite. Do you have the infrared controller? I do, and i need new batteries, and see what i can get out of it. It should function independently of wheter the aquaero is connected through USB or not. It seems to be working ...

Montag, 20. April 2015, 22:40

Zitat von »InfoSeekerX« OK, I think we had different issues then... unfortunately that is all I have, you may want to contact support. As to the fans, I believe they are controlled by the aquaero, and if you can't access it you may not have control from aquasuite. Do you have the infrared controller? I do, and i need new batteries, and see what i can get out of it. It should function independently of wheter the aquaero is connected through USB or not.

Montag, 20. April 2015, 18:34

Aquaero Not Detected

Probably ill have to do this as well on my aquaero 6 XT, allthouhg the firmware update functioned without problems and i could use the aquaero afterwards. Could one break the USB connection by installing a cable with the pins in an incorrect order ?

Montag, 20. April 2015, 18:21

Zitat von »Bytales« Zitat von »InfoSeekerX« You may try deleting the aquaero tab in aquasuite, and then restarting the system & aquasuite with the USB connected. Will try to see what it gets me. Tommorow i should be having the other cables. What about the fan settings ? If the USB connection is not available any more, can these be changed, or are they stuck as they are now ? Nope, doesnt work !

Montag, 20. April 2015, 16:07

Zitat von »InfoSeekerX« You may try deleting the aquaero tab in aquasuite, and then restarting the system & aquasuite with the USB connected. Will try to see what it gets me. Tommorow i should be having the other cables. What about the fan settings ? If the USB connection is not available any more, can these be changed, or are they stuck as they are now ?

Montag, 20. April 2015, 13:18

So the aquaero 6 xt usb connection doesnt work anymore. Originally the cable i made myself didnt work at all so i took its original cable and connected it to the nzxt hub and it worked. I so managed to set the fans to more ear friendly levels. Later on after i used the cable to connect my flow meter, after reconnecting the aquaero again it isnt working anymore. In aquasuite the aquaero is being displayed with usb cutoof. When i plug the cable in usb i can hear the usb sound in windows, but it is...

Mittwoch, 15. April 2015, 01:38

Temperature Connector on Aquacomputer Devices

I finished wiring everzthing up, and started it , and it didnt work. It turned out that i mismatched two pins somewhere in the system. After fixing it, and made it all running, when i tried to wired it to monitor and see if it works, i got no image on monitor. Perhaps i destroyed my videocard, because i accidentally spilled some liquid on it, and before i noticed it, it was a big pile. The liquid in question was distilled water, and since distilled water does not conduct electricity, i said to m...

Dienstag, 14. April 2015, 15:41

Temperature Connector on Aquacomputer Devices

Various devices like pumps, sensors, reservoirs with fill level etc, have this 2 pin connector that states temperature. Should i understand these devices have a built in temp sensor, and to use it, one would need to connect these 2 pins with one of the 8x2pin sensor connectors on the aquaaero ? THat means you should neccesaraly need to have extra temp sensor that you need to buy unless you want to measure temp somewhere else in the loop. Right ?

Mittwoch, 8. April 2015, 08:54

Neu: kryographics Titan X / UPDATE 10.04.: Neue Varianten

Wie funktioniert das backplate eingentlich, gibt es ein kreis da drin ? Oder es ist nur ein "dead end" wo die wasser "blockiert" ist ?

Dienstag, 31. März 2015, 10:25

Neu: kryographics Titan X / UPDATE 10.04.: Neue Varianten

Jeder Grad der gesunken konnte, ist etwas was hilft fur die lebendsdauer des chips. So mit 100 grad stehte ich nicht gerade zufrieden wenn die carte 1000 euro kostet. Gut dass mann diese active backplate einbauen kann. Ich hoffe 2 in SLI mit active backplate konnen zusammen eingebaut werden. Sowieso habe ich gestern festgestellt dass die EVGA titan X hydrocopper in my system nicht passen wurde, da die wasser anschlusse etwas weit sind, un da steht der reservoir. Hir die laterale anschlusse sind ...