• 26.04.2024, 19:11
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

gerald

temp? (english)

Dienstag, 24. Juni 2003, 10:18

hi i was wondering im planing on OCing my pc (3.0ghz, abit ic7-g) i want to get an oc of 3.4+ i was wondering what my temps might be like, can someone tell me if temps are better with cuplex (not exo) as apposed to koolance?

gerald

Re: temp? (english)

Dienstag, 24. Juni 2003, 12:06

i noticed no one posted anything on 3.0 over clock do you think the cuplex is a good cooler? i saw some good temps. but i saw some high one too is it better then koolance thats all i want to know

Dienstag, 24. Juni 2003, 13:08

Hi.

Welcome abord.

Sorry, but nobody can give you a proper estimate on the developement of your temperatures because there are just too many factors have to be taken into consideration. Such as: Pressure the cooler applies on the CPU, the ammount of thermal compunt on the die/Heatspreader of the CPU, the size and  performance of the radiator, the number speed and volumeflow of your fans and and so on.....

The comparison between AC components and Koolance components will not be answered either. This Board was put up and is maintained by AquaComputer and the compay therefore prohibites discussions about products, other than their own. If you want a comparison you'll have to go to an independent board.

Sorry

Woodstock

gerald

Dienstag, 24. Juni 2003, 22:18

sorry, I understand what you are saying, all i really want to know is how good does it cool? Will it be a good thing to buy, for my over clocking needs? or is it something more for looks? thanks alot for your help./ ;D

JE

Dienstag, 24. Juni 2003, 22:29

of course is the Cuplex a good cooler. But for low temps the radiator is much more important than the cooler itself.
use a cuplex,and a good radiator, one of the bigger Airplex evos for example.
Suche: Notebook ab 700 MHz,128MB RAM (besser 256),DVD-ROM,10 GB (besser 20) HDD. Kein Gericom o.ä. Max. 400 Euro. PM oder email. AquaComputer-FAQs

gerald

Mittwoch, 25. Juni 2003, 02:02

ok great thanks alot, i actually found a place that sales it in the UK and will ship to USA, thanks again guys

s4c3rd0s

unregistriert

Mittwoch, 25. Juni 2003, 02:04

the cuplex isnt the best cooler but very nice looking..(koolance wont be much/any better)

if u need a very good cooler buy one in the usa
there might be better coolers, but their systems look no as good as german and their reservoirs and heatercores suxx  ;D

JE

Mittwoch, 25. Juni 2003, 02:07

i think he ment,that he found a shop in the UK, which sells AC-Stufff an delivers to the US, too.
Suche: Notebook ab 700 MHz,128MB RAM (besser 256),DVD-ROM,10 GB (besser 20) HDD. Kein Gericom o.ä. Max. 400 Euro. PM oder email. AquaComputer-FAQs

s4c3rd0s

unregistriert

Mittwoch, 25. Juni 2003, 02:10

Zitat von »JE«

i think he ment,that he found a shop in the UK, which sells AC-Stufff an delivers to the US, too.

true

gerald

Mittwoch, 25. Juni 2003, 07:07

yeah i think i found a place, but im having really bad luck they wont respond to my emails so i dont know, its been so HARD getting this system to the USA i still dont know if i can? I feel like i'm cursed with poor american made water blocks etc. :(