• 23.04.2024, 22:22
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

GuPPie

Re: To warm CPU?

Donnerstag, 14. August 2003, 03:22

I expected low 40, but when I start thinking about it. I realised my temp was 60 degrees before. at same noice level. now it is 49. I turned mij papst so now its blowing @ 7 volt and 2 outtakes behind. My temp is instead of 56!! ( with case closed and papst sucking) 49 so I won 7 degrees ( case closed and papst blwoing). And yes I'm below the roof :)

Ratman

Donnerstag, 14. August 2003, 11:06

Don´t worry about your temps, they´re all fine :)
I use almost the same parts in my watercool-system and my temps are nearly the same. But that´s OK because of the high temps this summer. If the temps stay at 60°C or below, there´s no need to worry about it, trust me.
-=Ratman=-

GuPPie

Freitag, 15. August 2003, 13:35

Hmm, my water seems to warm up quickly, my temps started at 35 degrees, and then slowly it rises to 52 ( At the moment ) My v-core is 1.95v and I'm running 2500 MHZ With my XP 2400+. How can I get my water temp down?

Freitag, 15. August 2003, 15:48

The normal VCore is about 1.7V if you have 1.95, it is not a quetion why the CPU is so hot.
You may try a lower Voltage

Gruz
Jim

p.s.: sorry for bad english :)
Es gibt zwei arten von Dingen, solche die kaputt sind und repariert werden müssen und solche mit denen man Spielen kann bis sie Kaputt sind und repariert werden müssen

MojoMC

Freitag, 15. August 2003, 16:19

Zitat von »GuPPie«

Now my CPU temp is 48 C idle en 53 full load.

That's kinda high isn't it?

You can't count on the temperature measured by the mobo. I installed an new one. Temps @ old mobo: 39° load. Temps @ new mobo: 49° load.

The only interesting is the water temperature. I need an thermometer...
Willkommen in Bruchtal, Mr. Anderson.

Pruneau

Freitag, 15. August 2003, 20:55

Yes you really need a separate sensor. Mobo sensors aren't very precise, from my very limited experience.

GuPPie

Freitag, 15. August 2003, 22:54

I made some changes, I build a 5 cm long fanduct, wich is much more quiet. :D:D. I put my v-core @ 1.65 again, And mu idle temp now is 43C witch papst @ 12v and 2 outake fans @ 12v. I will upload my water temp in a minit..