• 20.04.2024, 00:04
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

No pump control

Dienstag, 3. Januar 2012, 16:50

SOLVED :Each time I try to update the firmware, AS crashes. I also noticed it says I have an Aquaero LT when I have the XT version.

Edit: OK, worked it out and got it flashed :)

So now for my next question.....I have 2 Aquastream pumps, although AS sees them both the second one is greyed out. How can I access it? Tried connecting both via USB, now both are greyed out.

Currently I have 1 flow sensor attached, but I want to put one on the 2nd loop. What is the best way to do this?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Equinediver« (4. Januar 2012, 04:21)

Mittwoch, 4. Januar 2012, 18:41

Hi,

Don't know about the flow sensors if you want to connect one to the Aquastreams, but if directly to the AE 5 XT, then you can use the #1 fan connector as a flow sensor input.

I have seen threads about more than one Aquastream being unaccessible from the AE 5 when all the Aquastreams are connected at once. I think it has something to do with assigning each Aquastream a different address or number on the Aquabus. If I remember correctly, it can NOT be done in Aquasuite 2012, but has to be done in Aquasuite 4.x.x. Aquasuite 4.x.x is available on the software page of the downloads at the Aquacomputer web site. You may have to scroll down for it.

Before you do anything to your Aquastreams, look around this forum until you find the threads about doing what is said, above, to make sure I got it right. Or maybe PM Shoggy and he can refer you to the right thread.
Dogs live by four simple rules: Eat, Sleep, Play, Love. The world would be a much better place if we humans lived by only these rules as well.

Mittwoch, 4. Januar 2012, 19:06

Wait, see this thread for some answers to your questions (it is in English, just the URL is in German): Aquero 5 XT and Aquastream Ultra XT Questons
Dogs live by four simple rules: Eat, Sleep, Play, Love. The world would be a much better place if we humans lived by only these rules as well.

Donnerstag, 5. Januar 2012, 06:19

Many thanks for your replies :) I had seen that post, however, when I hook the pumps up just by USB, they are seen in the device manager, but I can do nothing more with them.

Maybe I'm just being a dumb blonde, but I can't work out how to get them into the AS software :(

mm67

Donnerstag, 5. Januar 2012, 10:18

Have you given both pumps an individual Aquabus address ? Use this screen in Aquasuite 4.72

Freitag, 6. Januar 2012, 02:31

OK, so loaded As 4.72, it sees the pumps, but info is very limited. Changed ID on one pump to 11, the other one is at 10, no other choices.

Fired up AS 2012 and it still doesn't see the pumps :(

Do I have to run 4.72 to monitor the pumps and then 2012 for the fans, flow sensor, temp sensors etc? Surely there must be a way to monitor everything in 2012?

mm67

Samstag, 7. Januar 2012, 00:07

And you have Aquabus cable coming from pump connected to the high speed Aquabus port of Aquaero and Aquabus is activated in pump ( Same page as that Aquabus address setting) ? That's all I needed to do.

Samstag, 7. Januar 2012, 06:13

If I hook up one of my pumps to the Aquabus all I can change is frequency, or change between automatic, manual or dearation. Nothing else.

I cannot add any USB devices to the Aquaero.

In AS 4.72 I can add USB devices, I cannot do this in 2012. Likewise I can change pump settings, in 2012 I cannot.

What am I missing?

mm67

Samstag, 7. Januar 2012, 09:33

If I hook up one of my pumps to the Aquabus all I can change is frequency, or change between automatic, manual or dearation. Nothing else.

Then it's working correctly, that's all you get with current version of Aquasuite 2012. Some later version will probably add more controls.