• 17.04.2024, 00:39
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Closed - Do I need to RMA my power adjust

Mittwoch, 4. April 2012, 12:40

Hi all

I just bought my second power adjust.
I connected it with usb, i installed latest firmware in aquasuite 4.72, I put a different number on this one (i put number 60, and as i didnt touch to the first one, he is still 50)
Every things seem good in usb mode: I see the temp sensor, i see the fan attached and so on.

But as soon as I connect that power adjust with aquabus (to my first power adjust, who is connected to the aquaero 5 XT) everything bugs
-> fan are still spinnig, but i can no more controll them in aquasuite 2012
-> in aquasuite 2012, I lose all my controllers, all my sensors name, and i only see 4 fans in the fans section

If I connect only that second power adjust to the aquaero, same problem in aquasuite: (I tried connecting it with the aquabus N°1 or N°2, same results)
I loose everythings and only 4 fans are shown.

So... Am I the one doing something wrong? Did I forget something in aquasuite 4.72?
Or can the aquabus channel of my power adjust be faulty?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »bob452« (5. April 2012, 18:07)

Mittwoch, 4. April 2012, 14:17

If your first PA is #50 then your next PA should be #51 & so on. Not sure if putting the second PA at 60 might be causing your problems, so try re-setting it's Aquabus address as #51 :)
N.

Donnerstag, 5. April 2012, 18:12

Hi
Thank you for your answear.
I set at first the second power adjust to 51, but with no success. So I tried number 60.

So I tried again ^^
This time, I've set power adjust n°2 as 50 and my first power adjust as 51.
I connected the second power adjust directly to the aquaero (and the first one is at the end), and.... This worked

I see my 6 fans, sensors names and so on
So once again, thank you ^^