• 25.04.2024, 02:00
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Win8 SW temp sensors no longer picking up

Sonntag, 28. September 2014, 21:11

Unfortunately I can't recall exactly when this happened, but using Aida, the SW temp sensors are no longer being picked up in AquaSuite.
The data source is correctly selected, and the pop up window that selects which source to use is reading the temperature, but it's not being seen properly in the AS software. The build date of Aida is 7/29, but I want to say it's been working at some point after that. Perhaps late Aug is when this started.

Other than some windows update, I've not made any major SW or HW changes that would cause this.

No, I've not yet reinstalled anything, but will do that as a last resort since everything's been working flawlessly up to this point for months.

Any takers?

Dienstag, 30. September 2014, 21:02

I had the same experience a while back. Also do not remember exactly when it happened, or what caused it.

I'm using aida64 Version 4.60.3135Beta, and Aquasuite Version 2014-1.3

What i did to restore the Software sensors was to go to each sensor, disable it, then enable and re-select the aida64 source.

No problems since then, and it's been solid for about 1-1/2 months.

RodeoGeorge

Sonntag, 5. Oktober 2014, 15:40

Tried exactly that...nada. Guess I'll try a reset.

Dienstag, 7. Oktober 2014, 00:24

I experienced the same thing today. No Software Sensor values showing in Aquasuite.

Attempted to renew the data selection to no avail.

Closed and restarted aida64 to no avail.

I uninstalled aida64, and re-installed aida64 Version 4.60.3100, and now all the sensors work correctly.

?????

Don't know why, but I'll stick with this version of aida64 and see if things continue to operate correctly.

RodeoGeorge

Montag, 13. Oktober 2014, 21:37

I just did the same. Was running 4.6 whatever. Now running 4.7 (just released the day after your post)