• 25.04.2024, 14:58
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Usb Flow Sensor

Donnerstag, 30. Oktober 2014, 12:06

I just updated to the newer aquasuite software and now my usb flow sensor is not working .anybody have any ideas

Montag, 3. November 2014, 08:56

I gave you three older versions of the aquasuite. Anything new here?

Dienstag, 4. November 2014, 07:56

This sort of thing has happened to me before plenty of times but it always fixed itself just by removing all power from the Aquaero, disconnecting the sensor, repowering aquaero, depowering aquaero, reconnecting sensor, repower aquaero. Along with just several system restarts.

Montag, 17. November 2014, 03:00

yea, i tried everything, this is the second one that i bought.It will be there, then just not there.don't understand. when i uninstall the software then install its ok then shut down computer it wont be there and i have it hooked up both ways to the usb port on motherboard and hooked to the aquaero 5 xt does the aquaero 6 have 2 high flow ports thinking about buying that one ..lol when i uninstall the software i always get this
»pegleg« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • aquaerroruninstall.jpg

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »pegleg« (17. November 2014, 03:09)

Montag, 17. November 2014, 11:06

The uninstall routine in the current aquasuite version is faulty. Its is already fixed for the next release.

Dienstag, 18. November 2014, 09:51

The uninstall routine in the current aquasuite version is faulty. Its is already fixed for the next release.
ok,on the uninstall but why do i keep getting this about my flow meter. it is hooked to the usb on the motherboard
»pegleg« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • flowerror.jpg

Dienstag, 18. November 2014, 11:22

Well, then it seems you have hardware defect.

Mittwoch, 19. November 2014, 03:43

Well, then it seems you have hardware defect.
ok so now what do i do

Mittwoch, 19. November 2014, 11:12

Send it in for a check.

Freitag, 21. November 2014, 07:04

Send it in for a check.
well i just got done installing the new aquaero 6 xt love it. but my flow sensor it still doing the same thing .u cant send a replacement?

on the aq6 when i set the pumps to preset 100% getting all the bubble out..lol and then went and clicked disable device keys my pumps went to 40% where i had it set before why did it do this when i just clicked disable device keys

ok, pulled the flow sensor out where do i need to send it?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »pegleg« (24. November 2014, 10:47)

Sonntag, 30. November 2014, 17:16

they want 60 bucks to ship it back , i can just bye another one for that price,but i just got this about six to 8 month ago.

Chizzy

Freitag, 5. Dezember 2014, 04:12

Wow, I have the same problem. Well, I guess that tells me where I stand. That really sucks.