• 16.04.2024, 07:01
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaero LCD screen flashes?

Freitag, 11. Dezember 2009, 22:41

I just Installed the Aquaero V 4.0, and the screen won't quit flashing? I'm almost 100% certain I hooked It up right using Shoggy's Instructions from Xtremesystems forums. I hooked up both the Aqua stream and the Aquaero via the USB ports on the board. A short while after I hooked up the Aquaero I can no longer run the software without getting dozens of USB error reports from Aquasuite. Nice hat by the way Shoggy 8)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »ktseymour« (11. Dezember 2009, 22:43)

Samstag, 12. Dezember 2009, 18:42

Here we go again :pinch:

Montag, 14. Dezember 2009, 00:32

T..wenty six, ah,ah,ah!!!

I can stay at home and be Ignored. :cursing:

Dienstag, 15. Dezember 2009, 17:35

So the LCD constantly turns on and off?! Never heard of something like that before. Try a reset: shut down the system, press and hold the middle button (set) and start the system. After 2 - 3 seconds you should read a reset message on the LCD. Maybe it helps.

Mittwoch, 16. Dezember 2009, 21:14

I'll give that a try Shoggy.

Samstag, 19. Dezember 2009, 20:32

I wonder If this could be a power Issue also? I'm going to double check everything today as far as connections and different power connections.

If these things and the reset don't resolve this does anyone have any other Ideas what could cause this? Could It be the USB Issue I've read about here?

:P One smiley a post until Christmas. It's not every day we get smileys with Santa hats, or Shoggy's for that matter :D

Okay, that's two. I lied :whistling: Three....

Sonntag, 20. Dezember 2009, 06:12

:thumbsup: Got It working Shoggy.

It was either the reset or the power Issue, maybe both?

Thanks for the help Shoggy

Montag, 21. Dezember 2009, 22:55

Great to hear that it is up and running again :thumbsup:

Mittwoch, 23. Dezember 2009, 09:41

It was the reset that did it. Sometimes these controllers get odd information stored in them. A factory reset clears all the data banks.

Mittwoch, 23. Dezember 2009, 19:44

It was the reset that did it. Sometimes these controllers get odd information stored in them. A factory reset clears all the data banks.

It died TN, It was a bad unit from the get-go.