• 20.04.2024, 00:25
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

AE5 and Aquasuite 2012 Beta 3

Mittwoch, 1. Juni 2011, 15:03

Hi

I've received and installed my Aquaero 5 Pro yesterday, and have to say it is one of the most impressive pieces of computer hardware I have ever bought :D even though the software is still in development..

I do have a couple of quick requests/questions though..

1) Will you guys be able change Aquasuite to accept non-integer values (e.g. 9.5) in the "Timezone" setting on the system page in Aquasuite 2012? I live in Adelaide (GMT +09:30) and so every time the time is synchronised to my PC I lose or gain half an hour on my Aquaero depending on if I chose 9 or 10. Perhaps I misunderstand what the "Timezone" value is meant to represent?

2) In the demonstration video on YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjlC58W3v3Q), there is an Information Page scrolled through that has a frequency spectrum for an audio track being played. From what I can gather this done using the USB LCD page, perhaps with a plugin for LCDHype or similar.. Does anyone know what the plugin called or if it is available for download anywhere?

Thanks for what is shaping up to be a great device, can't wait until more software functionality is unlocked in the next few releases of Aquasuite 2012.. :)

Donnerstag, 2. Juni 2011, 01:17

1.) I do not really understand your problem there. When you sync the time the aquasuite will set the time of your PC on the aquaero. Any other settings should have no effect here.

2.) This PlugIn is developed by us and not available at the moment. Should be available for download within the next weeks.

Donnerstag, 2. Juni 2011, 03:45

Thanks for the reply Shoggy,

Think I worked out the time thing, It was to do with me changing the UTC offset in the Aquaero settings page. The time is correct on my Aquaero now.

Will definitely be downloading that plugin when it comes out :)

zoomee

Donnerstag, 2. Juni 2011, 23:50

I'd highly appreciate an option to auto-sync date and time when my PC is booted shoggy - if you could pass that onto the developers please.

An option to auto-sync (rather than having to manually select Sync time) when the software launches would suffice as we could then simply place it in startup ;)