• 20.04.2024, 03:10
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquasuite 4.72 flow sensor question

Sonntag, 12. Juni 2011, 18:53

Hi,i have an aquaero 4.00 unit hooked umong others to an aquacomputer high flow sensor.I run a loop with two laing D5 pumps,and the flow rate is about 430l/h,with the sensor calibrated at 169 impulses.all ok....but in aquasuite the graphic bar measuring the flow is black,not blue or red.is this something iI should be worried about? what is the meaning of the black bar in aquasuite?

Freitag, 17. Juni 2011, 10:02

Are you able to test that on another PC? So far I guess that might be some visual glitch caused by something else.

Is that bar graph showing a correct value but only in black or is the whole area black so you can not see the current value?

Samstag, 18. Juni 2011, 15:31

no,only the bar that is supposed to be blue.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/864/unledpus.jpg/

no matter.it all works flawlessly.and i intend to replace my last aquaero 4 with the aquaero 5,since there will be no support for it in aquasuite 2012.aquaero 5 kicks ass.