• 16.04.2024, 06:08
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

FYoshi

farbwerk nano - ständiges an- und abschalten

Mittwoch, 17. August 2022, 00:01

Während das interne Farbwerk ohne Probleme funktioniert, meldet sich seit einiger Zeit das farbwerk nano als Gerät im alle 5 Sekunden immer an und ab. So leuchtet zwar das farbwerk durchgehend, Windows meldet jedoch jedes ab- und anstecken eine USB-Gerätes. Weiterhin laufen die Sequenzen immer von vorne. Also ziemlich ungeil.
Der Wechsel der USB Anschlüsse oder der Anschluss an ein ein USB-Hub brachte keine Hilfe. Klar kommt man schnell auf die Idee der Überlastung. Also schnell die Leds in der Aquasuite ausgeschaltet, leider ohne Lösung. Die Leds abgezogen, auch nix. Reset auf Werkseinstellungen, kein Erfolg. Das alles unter der neusten Version von Aquasuite und der aktuellsten Firmware.
Ich habe keine Ahnung warum das passiert, was wäre euer Verdacht oder ist das Gerät einfach nur defekt?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »FYoshi« (17. August 2022, 00:26)

Donnerstag, 18. August 2022, 03:50

I hate to say it but it sounds to me like its defective. The only thing I can think of is the USB cable from the Nano to the mobo (or whatever). Maybe a pin is pushed back in the header? Bad crimp? I would very closely inspect that cable and the mating connector in the Nano before giving up. I have a Farbwerk Nano sitting in a drawer I bought a few months ago. I have not connected it yet (its for a future build). Now I am thinking I should test it. Good luck!

FYoshi

Sonntag, 21. August 2022, 02:32

The cables and the connectors are looking great.It seems that there is a bug in electronic.

Donnerstag, 25. August 2022, 03:00

It is very strange that a Nano would malfunction like that. Did it used to work properly and just started doing this or has it always done it? Maybe a bad firmware update or firmware got corrupted? There is probably a way to force a firmware update (boot loader?) but I don't know if Aquacomputer will share that information. You could try a different USB cable. Other than that, I can't think of anything else to try that you have not already done.

Different USB Port
Through USB Hub
Low/No LED Load
Factory Reset

Is it still under warranty? If yes, if the shipping is not prohibitive, start an RMA and return it to Aquacomputer. Or maybe they would say just keep it and they would send you a replacement Nano. Good luck!

FYoshi

Montag, 26. Dezember 2022, 00:21

Thanks again for yor quick response. The device replacement has solved the problem, mounths ago. :thumbsup: