• 28.04.2024, 18:36
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Position X und Y Sperren

Sonntag, 7. Januar 2024, 01:32

Halli Hallo

Wollte Mal Fragen Ob man Bei Einstellungen Unter Position X (2000) Y (1000)
Die Möglichkeit machen Kann ein Hacken zu Setzten um Die Position Nicht mehr verändern Kann.

Ist als schwierig wenn man Viele Fenster Auf einen Hintergrund Hat,
Und wenn man nicht aufpasst verschiebt man Denn Hintergrund Wo man Ja nicht Will.

Habe Sowas noch nicht gefunden
Vielleicht gibt es Ja was.
»Mario0815« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • Screenshot 2024-01-07 011216_2.png

Sonntag, 7. Januar 2024, 03:08

I don't have a solution but I have had this happen in my overview panels. I get everything positioned to the pixel but when I click on an item, if I am not careful and the mouse moves slightly, the item will move. They could add a "Lock/Unlock Position" check box in the settings or even directly in the right-click context menu. If you want to move multiple items, select them by left-click and dragging, then right-click to access the Lock/Unlock check box. This would be an extra step when you do want to move an item.

I wish they would also add a position coordinate Global Offset command. After selecting multiple or all items in an overview page, right-click and select Global Offset. Type in an x and y offset coordinate. The command adds the x and y offset coordinate value to every selected item’s current x and y coordinates. This would be very useful when you have multiple displays, add a display, or rearrange displays, and want to quickly move an overview page to a different display.

I think (and hope) both of these things would be rather simple to add to Aquasuite and I hope the programmers will consider them.