• 18.04.2024, 08:59
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

SNTmods

To Stephan and the Aqua-Computer team

Mittwoch, 28. Juli 2004, 10:51

Aqua-Computer Support Team-

Im sure you are aware that SNTsystems caters to customers of the Western Hemisphere and that the Aquaero has become a whole new kind of monster in your product line-up! ;D

The Aquaero has made quite an impression to my customers with many ordered since their release. I have been receiving many requests for translated support to be made available through my own catalog @ http://snt-systems.com in the way of software and firmware updates or anything that can be provided. If I had to I would of course take it upon myself to create a well translated English version of your Aquaero Download and Support page but its a bit hard for me since I cant translate German to English well. I have to use online translation programs to perform this task for me and then rewrite the text to make some sense of it.

I just wanted to know if someone at AC were able to produce an English version of the German Aquaero text for all the faithfull English speaking customers all across the world. Please, I would appreciate any support from anyone reading this thread. Please help me be the driving force behind the Aqua-Computer water cooling invasion in the US. Thanks in advance and keep up the great work. :)

-Dan
Owner and Operator of SNTsystems
Was an early adopter of Aqua-Computer watercooling in the U.S.

Re: To Stephan and the Aqua-Computer team

Mittwoch, 28. Juli 2004, 12:33

Hi !

Let me ask you first one question. If you are really ;) the "The Original U.S. retailer of Aqua-Computer watercooling products and accessories " why have you opened a new threat in the official forum  ???
I belive it makes more sense to contact the CEO's directly  ;)
Sorry buddy, in that customs forum nobody could help you !

Jut try this email adress : stefan@aqua-computer.de

Cheers ! :)
LianLi PC V2000 ASUS A8V Deluxe AMD Athlon 64 3800+ ( 25°C - 42,3°C full load ) Gigabyte GVR80 X800PRO 480 GB HDD SAMSUNG Spinpoint's 2 GB CORSAIR PC3200 XL PRO YESICO 420 W Netzteil ...and a lot of AC-stuff

Mittwoch, 28. Juli 2004, 12:51

Mittwoch, 28. Juli 2004, 13:32

as said before, ask stephan@aqua-computer.de directly.

the aquaero is avialable in english so please ask stephan for further informations about distribution.

thx

chewy

SNTmods

Mittwoch, 28. Juli 2004, 13:58

I just wanted to try in the support forum first because I never received reply emails from anybody at AC for some issues in the past. I directed most questions to my contact in Austria if I really needed a response quick.

Anyways, I sent off the email. I hope to get a response and some help! :)

-Dan
Was an early adopter of Aqua-Computer watercooling in the U.S.