• 19.04.2024, 22:02
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

EEPROM FAILURE - Need to find FIRMWARE to flash!!!

Mittwoch, 23. März 2005, 04:53

Ok, I got the EEPROM FAILURE message when hooking my aquaero up to aquastream. I've disconnected the aquaero and got it running on another computer, ready to flash the firmware. However my current firmware is 3.99 and I cannot find a higher firmware, when I try and flash a lower firmware I get the messsage "cannot flash firmware as the installed one is higher version" or something like that.

Please point me in the direction of a higher firmware version, or a way to flash a lower firmware.

Please help!!!
Thanks

Re: EEPROM FAILURE - Need to find FIRMWARE to flas

Mittwoch, 23. März 2005, 04:53

stupid button, submitted 2 times

Mittwoch, 23. März 2005, 04:54

Cant understand german, re-post, sorry

Mittwoch, 23. März 2005, 09:08

ifaik the 3.99 firmware is the latest version.

sorry i can't help you any further with your Problem.
but we have a thread with the english / german translations you need to navigate through the forum:
http://forum.aqua-computer.de/index.php?…d&threadID=1228
hope this helps a little ;)
Gute work-live-balance ist, wenn man von seinem Privatleben erschöpfter ist als von der Arbeit.

Mittwoch, 23. März 2005, 09:46

Hi!

I have the same problem. However a new firmware v4.0 is promised in time for easter (although it was first announced to become available in January). If you have the 3.99 firmware, you have a hardware revision 4.0 aquaero, wich was released with this stiched-together, intermediate firmware, wich seems to have a lot of bugs.

My own system is scattered around my living room atm, waiting for the new firmware, as I had to take it halfway apart to get at the aquaero. >:(
Workstation: 2x Opteron 2GHz Dualcore (2x Cuplex), ATI FireGL V7350 (aquagratiX1900), 600W Enermax NT watercooled, 8x ICP Vortex mit 4x 500GB HDD (4x A.Drive), 3x Twinplex CS, 1x Airplex Classic, 1x Airplex Evo 1800, 2x A.Stream + FMJ, 1x ATube, 1x A.Inlet, A.Ero, 2GB RAM. Server: ähnlich wie Workst

Mittwoch, 23. März 2005, 09:52

I guess I'm gunna put the system together with the aquastream and aquaero seperate, untill they release the new bios.
Thanks for the help