• 25.04.2024, 11:54
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaero display German => English Instructions

Sonntag, 1. Mai 2005, 13:10

Sorry for the English post, but we need some help quick over here in the USA. We need to know what sequence to use to program the Aquaero VFD to display English? The hardware is version 4 and a 3.99 firmware. Or is there a 3.99 VFD English firmware we can down load somewhere. If you can go to the [H]ardForum A-C thread I think the fun begins around post #1528.

Thanks for any help you can give!

Re: Aquaero display German => English Instructi

Sonntag, 1. Mai 2005, 15:45

The Version 3.99 isn't downloadable, but write a KM to Sebastian, maybe he can send it to you ;).
"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils."

Sonntag, 1. Mai 2005, 16:31

Zitat von »x-stars«

The Version 3.99 isn't downloadable, but write a KM to Sebastian, maybe he can send it to you ;).

I think I'm afraid to ask, but what does "Sebastian konnte(n) nicht angeschrieben werden.
Der Benutzername existiert nicht oder der Benutzer hat Dich auf der "Ignorieren Liste" mean? I assume it means I'm on his twit list, drop dead, or something like that? ;)

Sonntag, 1. Mai 2005, 16:38

I had the same prob yesterday. Maybe this Forum uses case sense. Type 'sebastian' instead 'Sebastian'.

RickCain

Sonntag, 1. Mai 2005, 18:58

Zitat von »Top_Nurse«

Sorry for the English post, but we need some help quick over here in the USA.  We need to know what sequence to use to program the Aquaero VFD to display English?  The hardware is version 4 and a 3.99 firmware.  Or is there a 3.99 VFD English firmware we can down load somewhere.  If you can go to the [H]ardForum A-C thread I think the fun begins around post #1528.

Thanks for any help you can give!

Yes, I am one of the new owners that have this problem. I will try to PM Sebastian and see if there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Montag, 2. Mai 2005, 19:26

Here is his profile (link to send a KM inclusive)
Yesterday in the evening I had a problem to get here, lots of timeouts, maybe to much server-load :-/.
"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils."

RickCain

Mittwoch, 4. Mai 2005, 08:13

Yes, he responded very fast and had a great answer!