• 28.04.2024, 19:01
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Durchflußsensor für Aquaero

Dienstag, 10. August 2004, 19:47

Sorry for writing in English but I don't know German.

I've bought in my country (Portugal) one flow sensor for aquaero but I didn't bought yet the cable that connects the sensor to the aquaero. It seems my shop doesn't have this cable and I need to wait some weeks till they having it.

So can someone please help me in the pinout of the sensor, until the correct cable arrives.

Many thanks
Best Regards

Re: Durchflußsensor für Aquaero

Dienstag, 10. August 2004, 21:04

If you loock very carefully  ;) onto the flow-sensor you'll find the meaning of the pins ;)

But anyway, the middle pin is the signal pin, and if you hold the sensor, the cooling in/output point's at you, the left one ist the power (+4,5V to +24 V) and the right one ist the GND (-).

Hopefully this is what you wanted to know. ;D

If you'll use a different kind of flow-sensor which AC recommend ( see at onlineshop ) then I have no idea how the pins are set. But you can measure this out via the resistance of the pins !! 8)
LianLi PC V2000 ASUS A8V Deluxe AMD Athlon 64 3800+ ( 25°C - 42,3°C full load ) Gigabyte GVR80 X800PRO 480 GB HDD SAMSUNG Spinpoint's 2 GB CORSAIR PC3200 XL PRO YESICO 420 W Netzteil ...and a lot of AC-stuff

Dienstag, 10. August 2004, 21:30

Many Thanks!!!!

Fragom

Mittwoch, 11. August 2004, 18:53

Zitat von »lucky777«

If you loock very carefully  ;) onto the flow-sensor you'll find the meaning of the pins ;)

But anyway, the middle pin is the signal pin, and if you hold the sensor, the cooling in/output point's at you, the left one ist the power (+4,5V to +24 V) and the right one ist the GND (-).

Hopefully this is what you wanted to know. ;D

If you'll use a different kind of flow-sensor which AC recommend ( see at onlineshop ) then I have no idea how the pins are set. But you can measure this out via the resistance of the pins !! 8)

This handle is correct?

Thanks
Site: FaceNaWeb [img]http://seti.familie-friedrich.de/userstats.php?l=6&id=884[/img]

Mittwoch, 11. August 2004, 19:03

I'll check it ...... work in progress ;)

Hi-Ho ! It seems that AC has already crossed the output in the Aquaero. Very smart :o

The correct wiring is: Let the MOLEX-Plug at the AE as it is and switch the BLACK wire with the YELLOW one at the flow-sensor :-[

This is the reason why the flow sensor won't work at one of the "normal" fan connectors, anyway just switch the to wires then it's ok.

Yours
LianLi PC V2000 ASUS A8V Deluxe AMD Athlon 64 3800+ ( 25°C - 42,3°C full load ) Gigabyte GVR80 X800PRO 480 GB HDD SAMSUNG Spinpoint's 2 GB CORSAIR PC3200 XL PRO YESICO 420 W Netzteil ...and a lot of AC-stuff

Mittwoch, 11. August 2004, 19:09

i think theres a problem...but i did not find it yet ::)

checking too ;)

update:
lucky777 is right ;)

black and yellow have to be changed
Verwende keine sinnlose Gewalt. Hol einen größeren Hammer.

Fragom

Mittwoch, 11. August 2004, 19:24

They pardon but I do not understand.  But I intend that correct of this handle says which to me the linking:  Pin 1, 2 and 3 of the Aquaero goes to bind to the Pin # | + of the Flow Sensor.  Which the correct position.  Thanks.

Site: FaceNaWeb [img]http://seti.familie-friedrich.de/userstats.php?l=6&id=884[/img]

Mittwoch, 11. August 2004, 19:46

conector "Flow"

Pin 1 (right): signal (on the sensorpicture above: #, right)
Pin 2 (middle): +5V (sensor: +, left)
Pin 3 (left): ground (sensor -, middle)

Fragom

Mittwoch, 11. August 2004, 20:21

Zitat von »Dragonclaw«

conector "Flow"

Pin 1 (right): signal (on the sensorpictur above: #, right)
Pin 2 (middle): +5V (sensor: +, left)
Pin 3 (left): ground (sensor -, middle)

Many Thanks.

Mittwoch, 11. August 2004, 20:34

no problem, but wait with saying thank you until it works ;)

Fragom

Donnerstag, 19. August 2004, 02:40

Zitat von »Dragonclaw«

no problem, but wait with saying thank you until it works ;)

Sorry, but I have a problem. When installing the Flow Sensor in accordance with the project above, this does not function.

After seeing in detail the project, I think that:

Pin 1 (GND) Aquaero binds Pin T (half) Flow
Pin 2 (5V) Aquaero binds the Pin + (left) Flow
Pin 3 (rpm) Aquaero binds to the Pin # (right) Flow

Will be that thus he is correct the linking?

Donnerstag, 19. August 2004, 03:37

That's the wiring on my system and it works :)

Fragom

Donnerstag, 19. August 2004, 18:43

Zitat von »Shoggy«

That's the wiring on my system and it works :)

Ok, that connection is agreement with what above said but the Pin1 of the Aquaero is in right interest: the sequency is 3 - 2 - 1, ok?

Donnerstag, 19. August 2004, 19:03

No idea if it is numbered from left to right or the other way ;) Just look at the wiring and try this; it should work.

Donnerstag, 19. August 2004, 19:35

well, in the manual it's nubered from right to left... ::)

but soon we'll have all possible combinations tested :D

Fragom

Freitag, 20. August 2004, 03:07

Zitat von »Fragom«

Ok, that connection is agreement with what above said but the Pin1 of the Aquaero is in right interest: the sequency is 3 - 2 - 1, ok?  

ok, now already functions with this configuration! Finally!!!

Dienstag, 24. August 2004, 02:32

Olá Face ;D