• 19.04.2024, 05:10
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Pics vom AE im Betrieb (Display)

Sonntag, 23. Januar 2005, 17:28

Hallo,

Und zwar wollte ich gerne mal wissen wie der AE nun im Betrieb aussehen, denn im shop bzw unter produkte, sieht man nur den AE ausgeschaltet.
Da ich mich aber net entscheiden kann, welchen ich nehmen soll, ob lcd oder vfd.

1. Ist also jemand mal so freundlich und könnte mir ein paar pics zeigen, bzw links schicken wo ich sehen kann.

2. Welche Farbe hat nun der VFD-AE ? Gibt es den in verschiedenen Farben oder kan man diese Farbe ändern?

Vielen Dank im voraus

mfg
Moerp

Re: Pics vom AE im Betrieb (Display)

Sonntag, 23. Januar 2005, 17:47

Sonntag, 23. Januar 2005, 18:14

Na, ich hab schon ne kleine Sammlung zusammengehabt, aber dann hat nen defekter Brenner meine DVD-RAM gefressen, deshalb sind nur noch wenige übrig, lad sie gleich mal hoch ::).

cya
x-stars

Edit: Klick - alles Bilder hier aus dem Forum, in Klammern steht der jeweilige Foren-Nick - wie gesagt, ich hatte schon mal viel mehr, aber die Ruhen leider in den ewigen Jagdgründen :(.

Edit2: Wer seine Ae-Bilder dazuhaben will -> E-Mail, wer seine Bilder dort entdeckt und sie nicht dort haben will, ebenso kurz laut geben, dann lösch ich sie ;).
"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils."

Sonntag, 23. Januar 2005, 18:57

So ein Mist. Da wollte ich n schickes Bild mit AE (grün) und AS mit schwarzer Blende machen, da sind meine Akkus leer. So in zwei bis drei Stunden liefer ich die nach.

Sonntag, 23. Januar 2005, 19:59

So, ich reiche hier mal die Pix von meinem aquaero nach. Es ist, wie man sieht, die LCD-Variante in grün hinter der schwarzen AC-Blende. Dazu passend die schwarze AS-Blende.

Erlebnis aquaero bei Tag...

... und bei Nacht.

Sonntag, 23. Januar 2005, 21:05

Zitat von »Moerp«

2. Welche Farbe hat nun der VFD-AE ? Gibt es den in verschiedenen Farben oder kan man diese Farbe ändern?

VFD ist so weiss/grün wobei man mit Folien relativ simpel die Farbe beliebig verändern kann.

Hier mal mit einer hellblauen Folie:

ExSpeed

Montag, 24. Januar 2005, 19:07

und wo gibt es die coolen farb folien???!
gruss Ex

Montag, 24. Januar 2005, 19:50

eBay z.B.

Die sind eigentlich für Bühnenscheinwerfer gedacht ;D

1BIT

Montag, 24. Januar 2005, 20:05

Ich habe mir meine Folie beim örtlichen Farben bzw. Bastelladen organisiert. Die Folien sind selbstklebend und in vielen verschiedenen Farben erhältlich.

Verkaufe Aquapower Preis VHS

THC

Dienstag, 25. Januar 2005, 13:13

Hi....,

die Folien gibt es auch bei ELV, 19x19 cm, 4 verschiedene Farben, zum Preis von 7€.

Bis später mal...

THC
PC70, AMD64 3500+@11x220 MHZ, A8V Del., R9700 pro360/330, 1GB Kingston HyperX 2-2-2-6-1T, Wakü (CPU, GraKa, NB, 3 HDDs) mit EVO 360 im Deckel, aquaero - as

Dienstag, 25. Januar 2005, 15:07

Hehe, ich habe für vier Folien zu je 24x24 cm 5,50 Euro inkl. Versand gezahlt ;D

Donnerstag, 27. Januar 2005, 14:33

Hm, would try to say it in German... :P

Hier ist meiner (hope, it´s correct..., pics are made during testing) Sorry, bad camera = bad quality:

And here placed on the mod I´m now going through. Hard work on polishing still remains, a little bit is yet been done on the down side of the front face, but much more has to be done:

Flash:

No flash:

Still remains to put the Crystalfontz display on and the light on the Aquatube. Probably I would place an MO display too.

Cheers,
friku.

Donnerstag, 27. Januar 2005, 15:52

2 Lüftersteuerungen und das AE in einem Gehäuse :o züchtest du Rotoren ???
Wo ich bin ist vorne.

Donnerstag, 27. Januar 2005, 19:44

9>12cm. fans and 3>8cm. fans.

6 of the 12cm. fans are connected on the 2 triple radiators on the top of the case and the other 3 12cm. ones are for system ventilation. The 3 8cm. fans are for cooling the HDD´s.

Two separate circuits.
First: Aquatube>1rst Pump>CPU>Triple Radiator>Aquatube
Second: Aquatube>2nd Pump>Chipset>GPU>Evo360>Aquatube

All 12 12cm. fans are going to be connected to the Aquaero, because I was trying to control the 3 system ones through one of the rheobuses you can see on the pics, but the fans make a anoying sound while plugged on them, so I decided to plug them on the Aquaero too. The 3 8cm. fans are going to be connected to the other rheobus, so one rheo is going to be substituted to an Aquaero or MO, still thinking about it...

Here´s a pic where you can see the fans on the backside:

Cheers,
friku.

Edit: Despite there are a lot of fans in the case, if they are at 50% of rpms, you can´t hear any anoying sound at half an meter or less. All radiator fans are the papst ones and they are really incredible, inaudible I would say, only at 100% you can really hear something coming from them. The blue ones are much noisier, but as said, at 50% it isn´t anything problematic.

It´s a case designed for hosting the work-pc. Tortured all day with design programs...

Cheers.

Donnerstag, 27. Januar 2005, 23:04

hi,
something offtopic: what kind of pump you got there? looks like a pump that isnt much used in europe.

do you got some detailed infos about it?

greetz
akula
Learn to read the feed. Earn the right to write. :thumbup:

Freitag, 28. Januar 2005, 15:27

Akula:

This is a "hersteller-forum" (Right written?) and I know that foreign "brands" are not well welcome, that´s the reason that I was thinking very much about posting this pic...

I see that you´re a moderator of this forums, I hope it would be no problem telling some information about the pump, if Dino or some other person of Aquacomputer consider that this information should not be posted here, he has only to indicate this and I would delete the information that follows. Thanks.

Well Akula..., I´ve got a Storm G4 CPU block. I suppose that some (if not everyone) here knows Cathar, so well, this is the new block made by him. This block works well under high pressure pumps, so after reading very much over OCAU, i´ve decided to purchase (in e-bay) this Iwaki RD30 pump. It works at 24V and has a maximum head of ~10m. For suplying this voltage I´m using a Meanwell 24V power supply. I suppose that some "google" searching would retrieve more information about this pump, but the most important things are: Low heat loss into rig, high pressure and water flow and very quiet.

I know that some of you know would say: This is completely oversized and the improvement would only be ~2-3ºC better than over other high pressure pumps that could be find over the inet. My answer is: Yes, right, it´s completely oversized, but as always all the WC mods depend on the final aproach you would get and here at Spain there are many people too crazy ;) (Ich bins auch...).

I´ve been looking at many Watercooled cases and my position after looking at many of them is that the "german style", is very much quieter, the improvement in temps is in a ~10ºC barrier from any I´ve seen and this ones and the final result of the watercooling is visually more better looking than having such big tubes and pumps.

So, concluding, How much money would you spend in WC? What improvement would you get? Would you cry if you have 2ºC more than other system? And having this in mind design the WC rig.

Some weeks ago there apeared in the inet a review about a german made waterblock in comparison with some of the best ones made in EEUU. The result was that the german one works better at lower pressures. So less money inversion and similar performance. The myth spreaded that german>less performance is fading away.

There could be talked for hours about this, but I think that having in mind what I´ve posted before would make that everyone could be satisfied with his own system, don´t worrying about this little difference in performance that would only make a insignificant gain.

Cheers,
friku.

As said Dino, if the post would not be correct, tell me this and I will edit it as soon as I see your post.

Kind regards,
friku.

Freitag, 28. Januar 2005, 16:47

hi friku,
Here in germany i dont know a reseller of this pump so dont worry about your post (well..i asked about it ;-)).
the "hersteller-forum-rule" is to avoid problems between the manufactures who are in direct competition. there have been many unpleasant flamewars between the "fans" of the one or the other manufacturer and so we decided not to allow discussion about products of AC's competitors in this forum.

but back to the pump:
hmmm...24V is the "knock out"-argument for this pump in my opinion. it's much extra work, money and filled space in the pc-case to use an extra power supply but i`m always interested in watercooling parts i dont know so thanks for your long post.
i agree with you that in first place everybody has to be satified with his wc-rig.

its nice to see and discuss about wc-solutions from other countrys so keep posting ;-)

well, that was much Off topic, so please all get back to the AE-Pictures ;-)

Gruss
jan
Learn to read the feed. Earn the right to write. :thumbup:

Freitag, 28. Januar 2005, 22:41

Hi

Endlich bin ich wieder Online :P

Mein Rechner ging einfach net mehr ins Netz, deswegen konnte ich mir diese Bilder erst jetzt anschauen.

Danke für alle, die ihre Bilder hier bereitgestellt haben.

Finde das Forum einfach klasse. ;D Einfach nette Leute hier.

Ich werde wohl das VFD-AE nehmen.

CU
Moerp

PS: Das soll net heißen, das hier nicht mehr Bilder reingestellt werden sollten. Immer weiter so.

Samstag, 29. Januar 2005, 00:05

Zitat von »Moerp«

Ich werde wohl das VFD-AE nehmen.

Da werden wir noch ein wenig mit psychologischen Tricks nachhelfen müssen ::)

;D