• 23.04.2024, 13:59
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Ist das richtig? - Hilfe bei Hardwareverbindungen

Mittwoch, 3. Mai 2023, 07:00

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »CaptainOblivious« (3. Mai 2023, 08:46)

Mittwoch, 3. Mai 2023, 07:31

Das sieht so weit gut aus, das aktuelle Farbwerk 360 hat allerdings zusätzlich auch die Mainboardanschlüsse für 3-Pin 5V aRGB LEDs, da bräuchtest Du also keine Adapter.
Der highflow NEXT muss auch an einen USB Header, hast Du nicht genug kannst Du einen internen USB Hub benutzen.
Die Pumpe kommt, je nach Pumpe, ans Netzteil und einen Lüfterheader, wenn es eine PWM Pumpe ist kannst Du sie an den OCTO hängen, wenn es ein 3-Pin Anschluss ist ans Board.
Beim GPU Block kommt es auf die LEDs an, sind es 3-Pin 5V aRGBs kannst Du sie mit dem Adapter an den OCTO hängen, sind es 4 Pin 12V RGB LEDs kommen sie ans Board.
Es gibt keinen Ausweg, den ein Mensch nicht beschreitet, um die tatsächliche Arbeit des Denkens zu vermeiden.
Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931), amerik. Erfinder

Mittwoch, 3. Mai 2023, 08:25

Danke schön. Ist ARGB und DRGB dasselbe? Die Lüfter der Phanteks D30-120 sagen "DRGB".

Danke schön. Danke schön. Danke schön.

Entschuldigung, Deutsch ist nicht meine Muttersprache.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »CaptainOblivious« (3. Mai 2023, 08:26)

Mittwoch, 3. Mai 2023, 09:00

Ok, yes aRGB and DRGB means the same. 5V individually adressable LEDs, it is the standard WS2812B.
Es gibt keinen Ausweg, den ein Mensch nicht beschreitet, um die tatsächliche Arbeit des Denkens zu vermeiden.
Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931), amerik. Erfinder

Mittwoch, 3. Mai 2023, 18:58

Danke!

Mittwoch, 3. Mai 2023, 22:17

Letzte Version, hoffe ich. Ist das jetzt richtig?

https://imgur.com/a/WdmLU4W

Donnerstag, 4. Mai 2023, 21:40

Not really correct:
The RGBpx Connector of the HighFlowNext is an ouput, same as on the Farbwerk. You may not connect these!
The same for the 2pin temp sensor. It is an input on Farbwerk and HFn. You cannot connect them.
Additionally, you cannot use 8 connectors of the Farbwerk. You may only use one connector per channel, so a maximum of 4 connections here.
If you need to connect more, you need the rgbpx splitty.

Freitag, 5. Mai 2023, 01:07

You also may want to consider which RGB devices you are connecting to which RGBpx ports. You have 4 RGBpx ports on the Farbwerk360, 2 on the Octo, and 1 on the High Flow Next. These ports are not all equal. In Aquasuite, the 4 ports on the Farbwerk360 can have up to 20 concurrent LED controllers active. An LED controller can be assigned to more than one place through the Multi-Assign function. You can have up to 60 of these. The biggest thing is transparency. In Aquasuite an LED or group of LEDs can have multiple RGB controllers assigned. They appear in a stack and the topmost controller prevails. For Farbwerk360 ports, you can set a transparency level for each primary color. This allows patterns/colors from controllers lower in the stack to “bleed through” the controller higher in the stack. It’s kind of hard to explain but it allows multiple controllers to affect the LEDs at the same time which is a very powerful feature.

The RGBpx ports on the Octo are more limited. They do not support transparency. Instead of 20 concurrent controllers, there are 6 per port. The Multi-Assign function is not supported. The RGBpx port on the High Flow Next has slightly different limitations. You can have up to 8 controllers active – 2 for the 10 built-in LEDs and 6 for the RGBpx port. No Multi-Assign function. So the RGBpx port is the same as those on the Octo but control of the 10 onboard LEDs is more limited.

Another thing to consider is that while the 4 ports on the Farbwerk360 will run in sync, there is no sync between them and the ports on the Octo or the High Flow Next. If you have 2 Farbwerk360s, they will not sync with each other. I learned this the hard way. Due to these functional differences, you may want to use the Farbwerk ports for RGB fans Distro, and LED strips. For devices like the GPU block and CU block that only have a few LEDs in them, the Octo and High Flow Next RGBpx ports may be sufficient. Whether port sync is a factor depends on what presets you are using or however you end up customizing them.

All of this is detailed in the Owner's Manuals. I suggest you download them and read through all of this. You will also see the differences in Aquasuite.

Freitag, 5. Mai 2023, 05:28

Danke. I will go reread the manual again as I clearly misunderstood.

Zitat

Additionally, you cannot use 8 connectors of the Farbwerk. You may only use one connector per channel, so a maximum of 4 connections here. If you need to connect more, you need the rgbpx splitty.
On the physical Farbwerk there are:

x4 RGBpx channels
x4 ARGB/DRGB channels

I now see in the manual and on the SHOP that it states only 4 channels may be used of ONE connector type. I was confused because there are 8 physical channels on the device, for what I thought provided a total of 8 connections.

Zitat

Use one connector per output only, not both connectors simultaneously.
After re-reading the manual - I now understand that you must choose between DRGB or RGBpx per Farbwerk. You may not connect to both the motherboard style channels (DRGB) AND the RGBpx style channels at the same time on one Farbwerk. Up to 4 RGBpx or 4 DRGB.

Fortunately, I bought x2 Farbwerk 360 just to be safe, so I can make that work using x4 DRGB on one, and x4 RGBpx on the other.

Though I believe that the 2 Farbwerks will not sync together. If I bought a RGBpx Splitty12 ACTIVE, would I be able to connect x4 DRGB AND x4 RGBpx at the same time and control them all together? if not, is there any Aquacomputer RGB controller that allows you to combine RGBpx & DRGB together?

Danke!

:thumbsup:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 12 mal editiert, zuletzt von »CaptainOblivious« (5. Mai 2023, 06:41)