• 27.04.2024, 08:19
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Help controlling fans with PowerAdjust 3

Samstag, 29. Juli 2023, 15:37

I've tried to search the forums for the answer first, but with little success.

My rig has an Aquaero 5 LT with which I dc control most of the fans in my case, works pretty well on that part. My problems started when I switched to a water-cooled system where I needed more juice to drive 4x18cm fans on the radiator.

I bought a Poweradjust 3 and a 4-way splitter to handle the load of the 4x18cm fans. I installed the PA3, connected it via USB and updated firmware and configured an aquabus address for it. I connected the PA3 to my Aquaero 5 LT with the accompanied 4-pin aquabus cable.

I can see the new Poweradjust-section in Aquasuite, and I can manually control the speed of the 4x18 dc-fans by changing the output power with the manual slider control.

However, scanning the Aquabus leaves me with no aquabus devices found. Moreover I can see no way of automatically controlling the Poweradjust output based on water loop temperature or similar, just static manual control in the Poweradjust section of Aquasuite.

What am I doing wrong? Please help me out, I want to control speed of the Poweradjust 3 output based on my water loop temperature, like I already do with the fans connected directly to the Aquaero 5 LT.

Samstag, 29. Juli 2023, 15:42

I re-posted this thread in the English section of the forum but can't find a way to delete this one. Maybe a moderator can help me out?