• 11.06.2024, 16:09
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-2 von insgesamt 2.

Sonntag, 13. Juli 2014, 14:49

Forenbeitrag von: »Costas«

Aquasuite fails to load with "Visual C++ 2010 redistributable package not found"

Just an update on the issue as I have just resolved the problem in the last few minutes after my post above.... Looks like users must also install Service Pack 1 updates to the Visual C++ 2010 redist package. Install both x32 and x64 Service packs and you should be good to go.........! The Service Pack 1 updates may be found here: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/…s.aspx?id=26999

Sonntag, 13. Juli 2014, 14:12

Forenbeitrag von: »Costas«

Aquasuite fails to load with "Visual C++ 2010 redistributable package not found"

Zitat von »sebastian« When the aquasuite is not running with this installed packages something is wrong with your windows installation. I can confirm what Pocalypse has experienced. I just built a new PC with Win8.1 and received the same error "Visual C++ 2010 redistributable package not found" After ensuring that Visual C++ 2010 was installed (both 64 and 32 bit versions) I tried installing .NET v4 however Win8.1 will not allow you to install the redistributable package as it has already insta...