• 29.05.2024, 12:38
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Dienstag, 1. Juli 2014, 21:47

Forenbeitrag von: »arkwel«

Problems with 2 Flow meters (USB and aquaero 6 xt)

thank you for the answer, it's weird because i have nothing in the "currently connected aquabus devices" not even the mps bus address. I have 2 D5 pump connected by usb. I will try to connect again one flow sensor directly to the aquabus. I start to think about a address conflict... Arkwel.

Dienstag, 1. Juli 2014, 18:30

Hello, they should normally but I check all the time when I test but nothing... Stupid question there nothing special about the 4 pin cables? I bought longer cables (Phobya) to reach the aquabus¨in my 900D... Thank You

Dienstag, 1. Juli 2014, 07:41

Hello, I have do this several time. I disconnect the 2 usb cable from the flowmeter and connect with two 4-pin cables (by a splitter) to the aquabus... but I don't have any indication of flow in aquasuite. Arkwel

Montag, 30. Juni 2014, 14:16

Good afternoon, After plenty search, I come to ask here for my problem. In my new build I have two loops. Each as a D5 usb pump and a flow meter 200. the pumps are connected to the motherboard and recognize by Aquasuite. For the flow merters, I have first connected by USB. It's working good also (even if i have a very low rate). I check the address and gave the priority to the aquabus. I disconnected the USB cables and connect to the High connection with a Y splitter. And nothing... I'm certainl...