• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Donnerstag, 19. August 2010, 00:43

Forenbeitrag von: »cka3o4nuk«

aquacomputer cryos size?

Hello dear aquacomputer community really great block cryos especially price performance of derlin version a lot of reviews but nobody says what is size of block 50mm x 60mm? need to know for some experiments

Samstag, 17. Mai 2008, 11:18

aquastream XT USB Pumpe

hello i have such a problem .... a pump 1 month old bought aquatuning.de i disabled the led in the software and now its blinking and pump start only after a few minutes... also a question to activete deaeration mod i need to set jumper(on the ext temp coonector)? thanx for your support

Dienstag, 5. Februar 2008, 22:36

Re: Aquastream XT USB 12V (silent?)

i made a mod but no diferent so ill order the aquastream and hope it woudnt become laud

Dienstag, 5. Februar 2008, 22:19

Re: Aquastream XT USB 12V (silent?)

oh so one more question a had a 1046((ceramic))pump and after a month of use it became to produce a noise ( wouldnt Aquastream XT USB 12V broke like this?

Dienstag, 5. Februar 2008, 22:03

Aquastream XT USB 12V (silent?)

i had a such loop cuplex di 1\4 Aquacomputer-cuplex-PRO-Rev--3 on the northbridge and Aquacomputer-cuplex-PRO-Rev--3 on the video// aslo some custom blocks on audio amlifier ... and on the mb pwm +2 rads airplex pro 360 now i am using laing ddc pump and it is to loud at 12v is Aquastream XT USB 12V silent at the full speed?