• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-2 von insgesamt 2.

Samstag, 11. März 2017, 01:57

Forenbeitrag von: »pillager«

Aquabus Splitter & ID Questions

Hello all, I have a few questions about the Aquaero 6 Pro setup I'm putting together. While I was still in the planning phases I posted my setup here: Aquaero/Aquabus Dual Loop Questions Anyways, now that I have all the parts in front of me and am progressing into the build, I need some advice. I ended up using a Splitty 9 for my Aquabus bus, and Shoggy previously explained about Aquabus ID's and the need to set them. I will be running 2 D5 pumps and 2 flowmeters via the Splitty, but I am avoidi...

Montag, 5. September 2016, 05:55

Forenbeitrag von: »pillager«

Aquaero/Aquabus Dual Loop Questions

Hello! I'm using an Aquaero for the first time in a new build and wanted to have a few people look it over and help me out. System is dual loop, and I'd like to be able to control both loops independently. Here are the parts I have planned: -Aquaero 6 Pro -D5 Pumps w/ Aquaero Interface (1 on each loop, total of 2) -Aquacomputer G1/4 Temp Sensor (1 on each loop, total of 2) -Aquacomputer Flow Sensor Flow 400 (1 on each loop, total of 2) -EK Vardar PWM Fans (4 on each loop, total of My goal is to ...