• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-7 von insgesamt 7.

Donnerstag, 7. April 2016, 23:16

Forenbeitrag von: »The Asgard«

Aquaero 5 XT Controlling Aquacomputer D5 pump speed

Hi there, I think I have sussed it. You need to have both aquabus and usb connected. Then set the priority to aquabus under aquabus configuration on the mps section. I then could unplug the usb connection. Not obvious to be honest. Is this correct?

Donnerstag, 7. April 2016, 23:01

Hi Shoggy, Purchased a cable and connected the pump up via the aquabus, disconnected the usb connection but I can't control the pump speed. Its detected under pumps but I have no control. Other people have the same issue D5 pump control via aquabus not responding? This is identical to the issue I now have. Manual control works fine under USB. While aquabus is connected I have unplugged the usb connection. Any ideas? Cheers Andrew

Dienstag, 5. April 2016, 12:04

Hi Shoggy, That's great news. I was hoping that would be the case. Many thanks.

Dienstag, 5. April 2016, 10:05

Hi there, I have just upgraded my D5 pump to a Aquacomputer D5 pump mechnics with USB- and aquabus interface. I am using an Aquaero 5 XT and was hoping that I would be able to control the pump speed using a controller in the aquasuite software just like I can control a fan? The pump is being detected and appears in the MPS section but all I can do is apply a fixed speed. Can the pump speed be controlled via a controller? The idea is when the computer is idle and the temps are low to run the pump...

Samstag, 26. März 2016, 22:07

RGB LED stopped working after firmware update

OK problem sorted. It appears the black common had come away from the RGB LED. Must have been on the verge. Just weird it happened when it did. Working fine now. Many thanks

Samstag, 26. März 2016, 20:26

Hi Shoggy, Thanks for having a look at this. If you need any more things give me a shout. Many thanks

Samstag, 26. März 2016, 08:55

Hi there, I have a Aquaero 5 XT and just upgraded to the new aquasuite 2016-3. After the upgrade it said I needed to upgrade the firmware. Everything worked fine apart from the RGB led appears to have stopped working. I have tried everything including a factory reset. Any ideas? Other option is to downgrade the firmware and go back to the old aquasuite? Many thanks