• 01.06.2024, 13:07
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Mittwoch, 6. September 2023, 01:10

Forenbeitrag von: »jasnxl«

[Solved] New system with Kryos NEXT VARIO with VISION - No Flow Rate - Any additional new system tips?

Thanks. I haven't yet played with the Vario adjustment yet, but when I do, if I get some useful improvements to temps, I'll circle back to the thread and report..

Dienstag, 5. September 2023, 23:38

[Solved] New system with Kryos NEXT VARIO with VISION - No Flow Rate - Any additional new system tips?

I appreciate the detailed and complete response. I now understand that in order to measure the flow I'll need a separate sensor, (I've read about the difficulties folks have had trying to route the additional cables through the CPU block to use the Vision connector), and your recommendation for the High Flow Next is perfect. That would provide me with 2 fluid temp sensors, on the CPU block and the High Flow Next meter. If that's sufficient I'll hold off on adding anything else. I'll look to orde...

Dienstag, 5. September 2023, 19:40

Thanks for your reply. I do NOT have anything additional in my loop besides the blocks, radiators, distro plate and pumps. So if the CPU block doesn't have a flow meter built into it, then this would explain why I'm not seeing any flow rate in Aquasuite. Also I assume that the temp reported from the Vario block is CPU temp, and not fluid temp. (Please correct me if I'm wrong) I would like to integrate the flow rate and fluid temp in to my loop management, so I may need to add those sensors to my...

Dienstag, 5. September 2023, 18:58

Hello, I just completed a new watercooled system build with the cuplex kryos NEXT VARIO with VISION 1700 CPU block. I've been able to install the latest Aquasuite software which correctly detected the unit, and updated the firmware. However, there is no flow rate measurement. It simply shows as 0/0. The Flow sensor connector setting is for the flow sensor, and I've tried each of the available sensor type options, the default setting was the second option, Aqua Computer high flow LT (53291). Addi...