Suchergebnisse 1-13 von insgesamt 13.

Donnerstag, 27. Januar 2005, 14:29

Forenbeitrag von: »richman«

Re: System PC 70 Variante 2 Questions

Cheers guys. How much is the shipping on the UK on one of these. Rich

Donnerstag, 27. Januar 2005, 14:14

Thanks this is prolly the best option for me then? If the system does come pre-mounted that is great Do you know where the radiator is located on this system?? Rich

Donnerstag, 27. Januar 2005, 13:57

iam new to this area of computing so lets clear some things up that iam, not sure of. Lian-Li PC70 - This is obviously the case aquabay at - Is this a mount to put the AT into the drive bays? aquatube silver - This is a silver aqua tube aquastream - This is a pump with control panel (yes?) Entkopplung für die Eheim-Pumpe - I dont really know what this is even after trying ot translate it airplex evo 160 - This is the rad 2x YS-Tech 80mm Silent-Lüfter - These are the fans i think 2 Verlängerungsk...

Donnerstag, 27. Januar 2005, 12:28

System PC 70 Variante 2 Questions

Hello all. I have been looking into going watercooling for a while now and have finally pluckec up the courage to take the plunge (well hopefully not literally) i have some questions regarding one of the pre-made packages that you sell. If someone could please help me with this i would be more than greatful. - What EXACTLY Do you get with the System PC 70 Variante 2 - What pump is included with the set-up - What Radiator is in the set-up Cheers Richard

Montag, 29. März 2004, 18:02

Re: Einrichtung von den Aquacomputern

for some reason pug isnt replying to my mails :'( that is why i have come here. Richman

Montag, 29. März 2004, 17:49

yes wizard designs are closed right now that is why i need to order direct from aqua computer. :d could u please suplly the total cost of the products i listed further up inc delivery and bank transfer

Montag, 29. März 2004, 17:10

if i ordered the aqua tube today for arguments sake when would i recive it, this is just to give me some idea of time for delivery. Also what would total price be with a bezel to hold it in the top with delivery to the uk and bank transfer fees. Richman

Montag, 29. März 2004, 16:34

Cheers for all the support guys, is the aqua tube a good product? Is it easy to install. Richman

Montag, 29. März 2004, 15:10

thankyou for your help i think you have answered my questions anyway richman

Montag, 29. März 2004, 15:05

ah thankyou very much my german is very poor and i find it hard to find where to click he he he Richman

Montag, 29. März 2004, 15:02

i did that but they dont seem to want to reply ??? Richman

Montag, 29. März 2004, 14:58

Ok sorry i didnt know if you knew english here is what i said. I was woundering if someone could help me purchase my aquatube from aqua-computer. I want to know if i can order stuff to the uk if so how much will it cost me and once added stuff to my basket on the site how do i pay and get it ordered to my home address. Richman

Montag, 29. März 2004, 14:51

Einrichtung von den Aquacomputern

Iam von England und verwendet einem Übersetzer, zum dieses Pfostens zu schreiben, war ich gerechtes Woundering kann i Auftrag ein Aquaschlauch von hier direktem und Haben ihn geliefert in Großbritannien? wenn so wieviel diese Kosten ich willen und wie ich das Aufstellungsort becuase ich laufen lasse, Entdeckung die Prüfung Taste kippen Sie, um von meinen richman Waren zu zahlen danke