• 04.06.2024, 14:37
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-19 von insgesamt 19.

Mittwoch, 18. September 2002, 17:05

Forenbeitrag von: »garacs1«

Re: What do you think of Italian Waterblocks?

Zitat von »chU« Hi, the aqua-computer team does not like to see products of other water cooling companys presented in this forum. There has been much anger in the past because of users who start flame wars for some kind of product they thing its the one and only solution. Very often there have been said "bad" words about other companys that might have bad influence on the relationship between AC and them. Hope you understand Greetz chu Thats exactly why I still did not post any picture of them....

Mittwoch, 18. September 2002, 03:55

Re: What do you think of Italian Waterblocks?

Zitat von »CHECKER« yo post the pic's! We all want see this fu*** (just a joke) please post the pic's I will post pics of them, don't worry. I just wanted to be sure that the administrators and moderators permitted me to do so. Still waiting for their approval: I do not want to have problems Garacs1

Dienstag, 17. September 2002, 17:47

What do you think of Italian Waterblocks?

Hello to everyone. Sorry, I do not speak German, but I understand a lot of you speak English. I'm here just with a simple question: this website has got some very nice waterblocks (I believe you call them watercoolers), especially in the aesthetics. Now, I would like to know your personal impressions on Italian-made WBs. To have an idea of what I'm talkng about, I would like to post some links to italian producers, if it is possible. I'll wait for the ok from the moderators, if necessary. If som...

Mittwoch, 7. August 2002, 00:20

Re: Fotostory 2! P4-System und aquatube horizontal

Zitat von »Braincolt« I'm sorry but I haven't MSN... I use it for a few day's in the past, but after a system crash I doesn't install it again... If you like to chat with me in an email, so you can use my adress: Braincolt@craft464.de Sorry for my bad english Hi Braincolt! Thanks for your message! I will surely ad your email account to my friends' list! Anyway, we can continue to write to each other here in this forum, ok? Oh, BTW, as I said in another thread, if my German was as good as your E...

Mittwoch, 7. August 2002, 00:20

Zitat von »Braincolt« I'm sorry but I haven't MSN... I use it for a few day's in the past, but after a system crash I doesn't install it again... If you like to chat with me in an email, so you can use my adress: Braincolt@craft464.de Sorry for my bad english Hi Braincolt! Thanks for your message! I will surely ad your email account to my friends' list! Anyway, we can continue to write to each other here in this forum, ok? Oh, BTW, as I said in another thread, if my German was as good as your E...

Dienstag, 6. August 2002, 18:52

Zitat von »nordy« Hello, my MSN-e-mail is nordy86@hotmail.com . But for e-mails I prever norbert.ruemelin@weihenstephan.org . If you want we can chat a little bit. cul8er nordy Ok I added you... CUL8TER...

Dienstag, 6. August 2002, 18:52

Zitat von »nordy« Hello, my MSN-e-mail is nordy86@hotmail.com . But for e-mails I prever norbert.ruemelin@weihenstephan.org . If you want we can chat a little bit. cul8er nordy Ok I added you... CUL8TER...

Montag, 5. August 2002, 23:24

Zitat von »Braincolt« hi, I think everyone could understand english, so there is no problem ! If you have more questions, you could add me in your ICQ. My number is 68100243. Cu Thanks for your help! Sorry to say, I do not use ICQ, since I had some very bad experiences with it some time ago. Nevertheless, I do use MSN. If you use it too, just simply drop me an email, and I'll tell what email address to use to contact me, ok? Oh, this is for anyone who wants to talk with me in a quiet and polite...

Montag, 5. August 2002, 23:24

Zitat von »Braincolt« hi, I think everyone could understand english, so there is no problem ! If you have more questions, you could add me in your ICQ. My number is 68100243. Cu Thanks for your help! Sorry to say, I do not use ICQ, since I had some very bad experiences with it some time ago. Nevertheless, I do use MSN. If you use it too, just simply drop me an email, and I'll tell what email address to use to contact me, ok? Oh, this is for anyone who wants to talk with me in a quiet and polite...

Montag, 5. August 2002, 17:03

Zitat von »garacs1« Well, maybe you are saying that people like to be rude (that's how you say it) just for the purpouse of being it? Well, sorry to hear that, friend. Translation programs are not perfect, everybody knows. Bye the way, if you come to my forum, why don't you post there? see ya Garacs1 GEez, I just noticed I got two stars under my nick!! Well, if they have the same meaning as on my forum, well thanks! byez Garacs1 ;D

Montag, 5. August 2002, 17:03

Zitat von »garacs1« Well, maybe you are saying that people like to be rude (that's how you say it) just for the purpouse of being it? Well, sorry to hear that, friend. Translation programs are not perfect, everybody knows. Bye the way, if you come to my forum, why don't you post there? see ya Garacs1 GEez, I just noticed I got two stars under my nick!! Well, if they have the same meaning as on my forum, well thanks! byez Garacs1 ;D

Montag, 5. August 2002, 17:01

Zitat von »nordy« Hi, well everybody knows that the translation-programs are not so good, but with a little bit using the brain everyone shoud understand what was ment. What you are using is a quite simple grammar so it is undererstandable what you liked to say. You must know that many people unly like to be a litte bit unnice (what the name for this? I haven't learn) bye nordy Well, maybe you are saying that people like to be rude (that's how you say it) just for the purpouse of being it? Well...

Montag, 5. August 2002, 17:01

Zitat von »nordy« Hi, well everybody knows that the translation-programs are not so good, but with a little bit using the brain everyone shoud understand what was ment. What you are using is a quite simple grammar so it is undererstandable what you liked to say. You must know that many people unly like to be a litte bit unnice (what the name for this? I haven't learn) bye nordy Well, maybe you are saying that people like to be rude (that's how you say it) just for the purpouse of being it? Well...

Montag, 5. August 2002, 16:33

Zitat von »nordy« Hello, welcome to this forum! My English is not so good I hope you understand. Thank you that you have tried to translate your text to German. I think most of us understood what you would liked to say. cu nordy Geez, if my german could be as half as good as your english, I could come and live in Berlin tomorrow! Just kidding, don't worry! ;D Anyway, I wasn't much sure that someone could really understand waht i weas trying to say, since in another post I got some bad answers.....

Montag, 5. August 2002, 16:33

Zitat von »nordy« Hello, welcome to this forum! My English is not so good I hope you understand. Thank you that you have tried to translate your text to German. I think most of us understood what you would liked to say. cu nordy Geez, if my german could be as half as good as your english, I could come and live in Berlin tomorrow! Just kidding, don't worry! ;D Anyway, I wasn't much sure that someone could really understand waht i weas trying to say, since in another post I got some bad answers.....

Montag, 5. August 2002, 12:17

Ok Ok, sorry for the bad german, I tried to explain that I don't know any german at all, and that I use a software translator, but much probably it didn't work... Sorry 'bout that, folks... Anyway, I just wanted to say hello to germany and german o/clockers, that's all... Byez Garacs1

Montag, 5. August 2002, 12:17

Ok Ok, sorry for the bad german, I tried to explain that I don't know any german at all, and that I use a software translator, but much probably it didn't work... Sorry 'bout that, folks... Anyway, I just wanted to say hello to germany and german o/clockers, that's all... Byez Garacs1

Donnerstag, 1. August 2002, 13:00

Zitat von »Dino« hi mir ist aufgefallen, das wir noch gar nicht gezeigt haben, wie ein eingebauter cuplex auf einem pentium 4 system aussieht. auch der twinplex c für pentium 4 chipsätze darf nicht fehlen. also musste mal wieder eins der beliebten cs 3001 dran glauben. ich schildere hier den einbau aller komponenten, die NICHT in der fotostory http://forum.aqua-computer.de/index.php?…read&threadID=0 aufgeführt sind, oder abweichen. als besonderheit wird noch der aquatube horizontal in die rippe...

Donnerstag, 1. August 2002, 13:00

Zitat von »Dino« hi mir ist aufgefallen, das wir noch gar nicht gezeigt haben, wie ein eingebauter cuplex auf einem pentium 4 system aussieht. auch der twinplex c für pentium 4 chipsätze darf nicht fehlen. also musste mal wieder eins der beliebten cs 3001 dran glauben. ich schildere hier den einbau aller komponenten, die NICHT in der fotostory http://forum.aqua-computer.de/index.php?…read&threadID=0 aufgeführt sind, oder abweichen. als besonderheit wird noch der aquatube horizontal in die rippe...