• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-9 von insgesamt 9.

Mittwoch, 17. November 2021, 18:30

Forenbeitrag von: »nebj00la«

ISSUE RESOLVED - MPS Flow 200 - No longer showing a flow reading

UPDATE: ISSUE RESOLVED. It is believed the issue was caused by the flow reaching a value too low for the MPS 200 to accurately read, and the device needed to be recalibrated. The flow sensor has since been moved to just past the outlet of the pump/reservoir unit. Troubleshooting steps to resolve: 1. Disconnected Aquabus interface, replaced with direct USB connection. Selected "Reset device to factory defaults". Confirmed 0 lph reading. 2. Reset Aquaero. Confirmed 0 lph reading. 3. Uninstalled MP...

Dienstag, 10. November 2020, 17:45

Aquasuite Crash - RGBpx

Zitat von »sebastian« install the latest vcredist package from microsoft. Thank you, that resovled the problem.

Sonntag, 8. November 2020, 19:31

Aquasuite Crash - RGBpx

I recently had to reinstall windows on a computer with a QUADRO, and since the reinstall Aquasuite crashes every time I click something on the RGBpx page (see attached). I have tried resetting the Aquaero 8 XT and QUADRO to factory defaults multiple times, and have tried multiple versions of Aquasuite (insider, etc.). The current QUADRO firmware is 1024 and the Aquasuite version is X.29. There were no problems with RGBpx or anything else with the QUADRO before I reinstalled the OS. I've also sin...

Mittwoch, 23. September 2020, 18:06

Aquasuite Feature Request - RGBpx Offset Configuration

Zitat von »Stephan« This feature will be available with "RGBpx FUSION". It's on our schedule and one of the next big topics for the development. At RGBpx FUSION all aqua computer controllers will be merged and can be controlled. This will work for any device with RGBpx we have ever sold. Excellent, thank you. Do you have an ETA for RGBpx FUSION?

Mittwoch, 23. September 2020, 17:54

Aquasuite Feature Request - RGBpx Offset Configuration

I'm looking for the ability to use a time offset for various controllers in RGBpx. The current setup I've got right now looks great, but if I had the ability to delay/offset the beginning of a controller sequence in RGBpx would enable a more coordinated transition between controllers. Let me know if this isn't a clear explanation, and I'll do my best to elaborate. See attached photo for context. The following is how I've got my 9 fans/monitor lighting wired. OCTO: -RGPpx Port 1 Top 360 Radiator,...

Donnerstag, 27. August 2020, 00:56

Aquaero 6 XT - Broken Item

I received a broken Aquaero 6 XT from Aquatuning (ordered last week) a few days ago, and have since been unable to reach their support team. UPDATE: I just heard back from them today, disregard.

Freitag, 14. November 2014, 16:23

Temperature Based Fan Control

Zitat von »EnigmaG« Do Not use CPU or GPU temp for fancontrole. What do you recommend?

Donnerstag, 13. November 2014, 23:20

My problem is that I've got multiple data sources I want to trigger from. For example, if the CPU goes over 28c, push the fans to 70%. If the GPU goes over 28c, push the fans to 80%. I can't do both, as once I've configured my group of fans with the "CPU" curve controller, I can't use the same group of fans in the "GPU" curve controller. Making it worse, you can only have one data source per curve controller. The two groups of fans: 360 Rad. - 3x 120mm Fans 240 Rad - 2x 120mm Fans There's got to...

Mittwoch, 12. November 2014, 02:35

Hi, I'm having trouble finding out how to make the following work: 26°C - Set fan channel 1 to 1000RPM, 50% power, etc 36°C - Set fan channel 1 and 2 2000RPM, 100% power, etc. I've tried this with the controllers setting, however I can't have a given data source be in more than one controller. Using the example above, I'm only able to set the fan speeds when the temperature is 26°C. I want to be able to have various power/speed settings for various temperatures, for specific components. Thoughts...