• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Samstag, 9. Februar 2008, 00:29

Forenbeitrag von: »Rockwool«

Re: new water loop, very hi temps with QX9650. adv

Zitat von »gr3if« Oh man really, he is talking about flow over 60l/h and about microstructure coolers. The Xt Di itselfs performs nearly the same if there is less flow. But in fact you are talking about a maximum of 10degree at all. Think of two things: 1: Heat dissapation gets better the hotter the rad is. 2: He is using two Rads, which togheter works nearly like the one you pointed at. Sorry to steal the tread, But is 60l/h enough ? Im running somthing like 320l/h in my system (22C room tempr...

Sonntag, 20. Januar 2008, 21:53

Re: Which water addition?

Zitat von »JorisS« Sweden. We have no resellers here. I was looking to buy fittings and some other gadgets and couldn't find a single supplier which could fix all at once. And couldn't be arsed with ordering from several, so I went with G11 now instead. Should work I reckon? You can bye it in Denmark. www.vcore.dk My water with AC fluid in 2% and demi water has begon blue. just like that there is copper sulfate in it. Im having all copper and messing. dont know what it is called in english. its...

Sonntag, 30. Dezember 2007, 19:36

Re: Aquaero not saving profiles

Zitat von »Miyoshi« Hi! My Aquaero can't seem to be able to save my profiles. I have to manually load my profile in aquasuite every time I restart. I have tried to save data to EEPROM but it doesn't work. I get a shutdown error and my dual leds are blinking. I have tried reflashing via the newest aquasuite and resetted the EEPROM in both the aquasuite and manually by holding the set button for 3 seconds when restarting. Aquaero is working perfectly only if I manually load my profile in Aquasuit...

Sonntag, 30. Dezember 2007, 01:12

Water temps

How hot are you running your water ? My water is around 29 (idle) to 31(full load). there should run around 5,5l/minut thru the system. My system is build up so the water is running thru my pump and split in to two pipes. both thru my hdd cooler (5 discs), going to the MB blocs mosfets and nb and sb. going in to one pipe end thru my cpu cooler, thru a tubemeter at in to my radiator. my fans is running 600rpm and im having a 360mm radiator. I have just bought a Gigabyte Odin GT 800W psu and a asu...

Dienstag, 25. September 2007, 22:27

Aquasuite vista

Will vista and aquasuite work together ?

Dienstag, 25. September 2007, 22:26

Re: aquagra-tix/fx next generation

1) pure copper or gold plated copper on the inside (no oxidation). 0.nothing flatness. 2) Delrin/acetal or steel. 3) No 4) Why ? its a cooling component. its not a flashlight. 5) G1/4" Maybe on both sides (a plug on one side and a G1/4" fitting on the other side. or mounted right on so i could mount a 90 degree knee and decide the directions myself. If people want light in it you should make G1/4" plugs with a LED in so there will come light out of the hose, i think it would look nice. a red and...