• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-12 von insgesamt 12.

Freitag, 20. November 2020, 17:04

Forenbeitrag von: »pilotter«

Octo temperature sensors extra from Motherboard

Currently using the Octo and very happy with it. I use 4 temp sensors ( 3 air and 1 Water ). I use this in aquasuite to control my radiator fans, I am still waiting for my new motherboard. This asus dark hero X57 ,it has option for 2 air temp sensors and 2 water sensors. Is there a possibillty to get this sensors to show up in Aquasuite?

Sonntag, 9. August 2020, 17:01

Octo and d5 Pump

thanks for your time , order is placed.

Sonntag, 9. August 2020, 12:09

Octo and d5 Pump

So hopefully last question . Can the Octo control the D5 pump of a https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-quantum-kin…pwm-d-rgb-plexi ? will the pump be shown in aquasuite as fan or pump? Also would Octo Aquasuite be able to control the RGB. Technical specifications: - Size (HxWxT): 365x120x86mm (with the mounting system) - Capacity: ~435ml - D-RGB connector 3-pin 5V digital LED header (Pinout: +5V, D, Blocked, Ground) Pump electrical and mechanical properties: - Motor: Electronically commuted spherical m...

Sonntag, 9. August 2020, 00:59

Octo controller with flowmeter compatibillity

Does the Octo work with flowmeter 53068 ? It's not in the compatabillty list of the Octo.

Mittwoch, 29. Juli 2020, 17:31

splitty 9 and noctua's

Good day, bit confused. I want to control my fans from the motherboard I have 18 fans, so thought to use the Splitty 9 active. Will this be working or is Noctua's "own pwm version" making this not to work?

Samstag, 28. September 2013, 07:24

??? fan control

thanks darkranger. But I have tried all headers and different fans. What ever I do, I can't control the fan Looks like the voltage control is broken, fans always stay at 12V. However I can't find this setting for flow or fan config....... in the sensor tab.Think it's broken. might wait for aq6 or RMA?

Freitag, 27. September 2013, 13:11

??? fan control

I have a aquaero5 connected to the psu, and 1 fan in fan header 1. it's showing fan rpm and voltage in aquasuite. Now how do I control the fan.if I go to the controller tab, and put in the preset value of fan 1 the power slider on 60 the volt and rpm stay the same.... Am I forgetting something? I also have 2 PAultra's when I connect them and the same fans, by using the slider output power i can regulate the speed, why not wit the aquaero 5? update; I flashed the aquaero but still no go, think th...

Freitag, 26. April 2013, 05:56

Aquaero5 xt and mcp35x2

Zitat von »tpb211« Just be sure to go to the fans tab, advanced setting and make sure PWM is checked and you shouldn't have a problem. As stated above use the included Y-splitter and send the second feed to ch.3 or another channel on the aquero and it will show you both rpm's. You will be able to control both rpms simultaneously via making adjustments to ch.4 I am running a pair of MCP35x2's in my build if you have any questions just ask! Great pumps! thanks, so it will be shown as a fan? But t...

Freitag, 12. April 2013, 10:03

Aquaero5 xt and mcp35x2

Good day, does someone has a mcp35x2 pump(s) connected to the aquaero 5 and working properly? what I would like to see , make possible control of the pumps ( same speed ) and readout of both pump rpms separate.

Samstag, 20. Oktober 2012, 15:12

AE5 LT questions/fragen

guten tag, mein Deutsch ist nicht so gut aber ich soll es probieren . Ich bin geinteressiert in die Aero 5 LT. Ich soll erst mal erzahlen das ich 13 Lüfter ( fans ) habe von Corsair. Die lüfter gebrauchen .0,08 Ampere. Kan ich dan 6 lufters auf eins kanal gebrauchen? Dieser LT kommt auch mit der software? Letzte frage, ich habe 1 mcp 35x2 mit pwm kan ich dieser auch anschlussen? vielen dank