• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-7 von insgesamt 7.

Sonntag, 18. Dezember 2005, 07:48

Forenbeitrag von: »tijgert«

Re: Lieferbar: X1800 XL/XT

I heard about that new bios. You think all the X1800XT cards might be generic? meaning that the bios would work on my Club3D card as well?

Donnerstag, 15. Dezember 2005, 14:04

Wow, sieht ja wirklich geil aus. How thick is that red core thingy? Must be several milimeters to accomodate a spring like that? If the core is free floating, how is the insulation against water leakage made?

Donnerstag, 15. Dezember 2005, 02:59

I was wondering how this spring loaded core works. Is it just a piece of Alu with a spring? How is it connected to the Alu where the water flows?

Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2005, 12:54

Toll, okay you convinced me. I'm assuming it will fit the 512MB version. As soon as I can find any confirmation that the new R580 boards will use the exact same layout and cooling I will order one of these great coolers. Thanks for the info (even though I couldv'e read it in German genau so gut )

Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2005, 11:30

You mean it's anodized from the inside as well?

Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2005, 10:55

(I can read and speak German just fine, just writing it is hard and that'll make me look REAL silly : ) Anyway, the weight is not my concern, neither is price. I worry about the fact that all my other parts are copper and with electrolyses, using two different metals together will kill the system. Too bad you won't do copper, you really have a very nice design and I would buy it no matter what the cost (within reason).

Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2005, 01:33

Looks great, but who uses Alu for things like that? We're talking high class and high performance computerparts here. Everybody that's at least a little serious uses copper. Are there any plans on making this beauty from copper??