• 29.05.2024, 05:18
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Sonntag, 18. November 2012, 00:29

Forenbeitrag von: »ssurfer«

Aquasuite 2012 Release 1 & Master/Slave?

is this a design limitation or it might be changed in future aquasuite versions?

Samstag, 17. November 2012, 17:54

just changed the system.... LT is now is working as XT's slave.... later i'm reconfiguring the whole thing... for now i'm wondering how are future updates going to work? will it be possible to upgrade LT through XT? that would be ideal but i can't find an option for that in Aquasuite current version. 1 bug found so far: LT's PWM fan port is being detected as a regular voltage controlled port

Donnerstag, 15. November 2012, 23:31

Also, Aquasuite page states that after going to slave mode LT will provide 4 fan channels + 4 sensors, what happens to the remaining 4 LT sensors? Bottom line i'll have 8 fan channels + 12 sensors, is that right? regards,

Donnerstag, 15. November 2012, 23:19

Just to make sure i've got things right regarding master/slave connection: 1 - change LT firmware to slave 2 - disconnect LT USB cable 3 - connect XT's high speed aquabus port to LT's high speed aquabus port Also can i use one of the 3-pin aquabus cables that came with the devices or should i get the following one? http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2846 regards