• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-9 von insgesamt 9.

Donnerstag, 13. Oktober 2016, 16:33

Forenbeitrag von: »dayday«

Flow sensor (53068)

Just a final update it to let you guys know it was the cable, I brought Aqua cable (53027) and all is working fine Thanks again Day

Montag, 10. Oktober 2016, 14:09

Flow sensor (53068)

Zitat von »Shoggy« For a simple test of the aquaero you could connect a not so power hungry fan to the flow port. It will be powered with 5V and should run. In this case it should also provide a rpm signal so the flow should show some (weird) value. If this is the case it is pretty safe to say that either the flow sensor connection cable is not OK or the sensor itself is faulty. Thanks Shoggy everything mentioned is spot on the fan ran and I got a reading I'm not sure what is faulty has I broug...

Montag, 10. Oktober 2016, 09:58

Flow sensor (53068)

Zitat von »GTXJackBauer« I have the same flow sensor. Works great. Under "Informations pages" tab, you need to go under flow sensors and add "Flow Sensor 1" to display on your Aquaero itself. As far as showing up in the software, I have no clue and that would be new to be if it was possible. Thanks for getting back to me I have done the following and it was showing up on the display but I was still getting no reading. Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Zitat von »dayday« Thanks for the reply, I've done som...

Sonntag, 9. Oktober 2016, 17:10

Flow sensor (53068)

Thanks for the reply, I've done some research and I know it should show up under senors but its not showing... (image attached) http://imgur.com/kcV4G8e any ideas?? Thanks Day

Sonntag, 9. Oktober 2016, 14:57

Flow sensor (53068)

Hi guys I brought a flow sensor (53068 ) and a Phobya flow meter cable 3-pin 80cm - black sleeved, I've connected it to the flow port/header on my Pro 6 but its not shown up in the Aquasuite, is there anything else i need to enable etc... Thanks Day

Dienstag, 4. Oktober 2016, 10:27

Adding an extra fan output channel??

Sorry I written it down wrong the power draw is 0.25A, and thanks for the input guys

Montag, 3. Oktober 2016, 21:35

Thanks for the reply, yes they are PWM fans and the power draw is 25A each, I think i will use the poweradjust I've got lying around.... Thanks for your time really appreciated... Day

Montag, 3. Oktober 2016, 21:05

Thanks for reply...what I'm trying to do is Loop 1 will use fan 1 and 2, fan1 to control fans (corsair ML120mm) on top rad with a splittler9 and fan2 control the pump speed Loop 2 the same but with Fan 3 controlling (corsair ML140mm x 4 ) fans with splitter9 and fan4 to control the speed of the second pump Which leaves me with 4x140mm fans for the case air flow this is in a caselabs SMA8 so I'm trying to control each compartment of the case separately with there own fan output.. Thanks day

Montag, 3. Oktober 2016, 18:32

Just a quick question, I need to add another fan output on my aquaero 6 pro as the the others are in use, So my question is can I just add a SPLITTY9 to the high port with fans attached to it or do i need a poweradjust to get the extra channel??? Thanks in advance Day