• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-2 von insgesamt 2.

Montag, 23. Januar 2012, 02:19

Forenbeitrag von: »NotHaPPy«

Poweradjuster 2 - joke?

Zitat von »bcikota« Hi NotHaPPy, Yup, the lack of the English manual is a pain. I could have also used an installation/assembly manual for the front plate for the Poweradjusts, in the end I basically used photos from the online shop to figure out how many washers I need and where. Anyway, check that your USB cable is connected properly. Pin 1 (red wire) on the Poweradjust USB connector is the one closest to the Aquabus connectors and the temperature sensor connection. Also, check the USB connec...

Sonntag, 22. Januar 2012, 21:32

Forenbeitrag von: »NotHaPPy«

Poweradjuster 2 - joke?

Got Poweradjuster 2 starndart version today and first of all i could not believe there is NOT english manual in box. Only german. Nothing wrong with german, but all the rest of the world needs at least english manual same as ANY other product on the market. I am not native english speaker, but english manual would do me fine. Nightmare with german dictionary started an hour ago, got it connected to my pc and to my pump. Red light is on, but pump wont work when i turn the pc on. (pump is working ...