• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-36 von insgesamt 36.

Dienstag, 31. Dezember 2013, 21:14

Forenbeitrag von: »appel«

aerotools-ng: Linux support for the Aquaero 5

just tell me which commands you want me to execute. anyway, doesnt the aquaero save device names, or is this always done local on the computer it is connected to (aqua suit)

Dienstag, 31. Dezember 2013, 19:47

i updated my dualboot machine to the new firmware. i'll try to run it with that one in the near future.

Dienstag, 17. Dezember 2013, 17:14

Can Aquastream be controlled with a curve?

I had the same thing. seems to be impossible. however its not really usefull. pumping faster has not much impact on the temperature of the system.

Freitag, 13. Dezember 2013, 18:34

Fan reading bouncing between 0 and 1752 rpm

i actually don't know about the internals of that splitter. but since its made for fans i have to guess that it only lets 1 fan return its speed signal. try to switch places of which fan is on which header of the splitter. (maybe 1 fan is faulty) if that doesnt work, just connect 2 fans and not 3 (you seem to be using a lot of power).

Donnerstag, 12. Dezember 2013, 12:06

Fan reading bouncing between 0 and 1752 rpm

Can you send a picture of your splitter. if its the splitter for aquabus then its what cc01 said. (this splitter splits all cables, for fans you need a splitter that splits just 2 cables and the remaining cable is only going to 1 fan)

Mittwoch, 11. Dezember 2013, 00:34

Device suggestion

i agree that that was an awsume device, and yes i also miss it. i would buy it if they made this

Montag, 25. November 2013, 13:30

Lack of usb headers on motherboard

the first pic is just pure power from the psu, and then a signal cable from the fan with its rpm speed. no way to change the speed of the fan. the 2nd one seems to be just a 3 way splitter. I power all my fans from aquaero (the 4 fan headers) and split them to power all my fans

Samstag, 23. November 2013, 17:53

Shutting down computer with an alarm??

you really need something like this http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=1636

Freitag, 22. November 2013, 23:06

the 2nd black wire is not needed. the reason the motherboard has 9 pins, is so you cant plug it wrong. so yes. you can connect the 2nd pumpt usb on the 4pin as if it has 5 pins

Montag, 18. November 2013, 13:21

Question about the 6 XT and its capabilities with PWM fans

if you in total have just 12 fans (2x 6) you can also put 3 on each channel. with the curve controller you can take 1 (or more if you make virtual temps) temp to control 1 or more fan channels. about the pwm part, i'm not sure, logic dictates it should work.

Montag, 18. November 2013, 13:17

8 pumps? each aquaero can only handle 2 as far as i know. and yes you just need them connected once to configure them, however i prefer to keep them connected. http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2422 that should fix your problem

Samstag, 9. November 2013, 01:53

aquasuite 2013 version 3 and extended manual

the taskbar icon still shows aquasuite 2012.

Donnerstag, 7. November 2013, 22:02

aquasuite 2013 version 3 and extended manual

my mps sensors and aquaero seem to act weird since the firmware upgrade and new version of aquasuite. aquaero in aquasuite shows mps external sensor temperatures and not internal, however the value seem to be the internal sensor (i did not connect external sensors).

Mittwoch, 6. November 2013, 13:16

2 aqua stream xt pumps

what do you mean with channel? and its oke to run 2 pumps as long as you fix their speed to exact the same.

Dienstag, 5. November 2013, 15:16

help my aquaero 5xt goes into loop

i tried to read it 5x and i still have no clue what you are doing and what the problem is.

Dienstag, 5. November 2013, 15:15

2 aqua stream xt pumps

I have the same setup, there is a bad thing about this though, if you dont run the 2 pumps at exactly the same speed, they break down quicker. this is why i first tried to put them parallel but then if one pump fails it just short loops back through this one. connect them like you thought (and how pilo described it) and make sure you get them running at the same speed.

Freitag, 1. November 2013, 14:24

aquasuite cpu?

as far as i know, you can only read the cpu temps with Open Hardware Monitor.

Montag, 28. Oktober 2013, 13:40

leaking water temperatur sensor with temperatures above 100C

yap, looked at another one, seems unlikely that the sensor itself is leaking. starting to wonder what is actaully leaking now. (it was fine for 2 days and now is back to 100-130)

Freitag, 25. Oktober 2013, 17:04

leaking water temperatur sensor with temperatures above 100C

http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2293 Temperature sensor internal/external thread G1/4 for aquaero, aquastream XT and aquaduct So i walked to my server today to see why it made so much noise, and saw the fans where at 100% and thats because one water temperature sensor was showing 100-130C opened the case andthe fans went down. did put some paper around the sensor and got wet. tried to turn it in more but its screwed in as much as i can. it did run fine for a few weeks. case w...

Freitag, 18. Oktober 2013, 00:29

Pressure sensor mps Delta 500 + aquaero 5

Zitat von »rythmtrainingzone« may be any duct is not opened on that sorry, don't understand what you are trying to say

Samstag, 5. Oktober 2013, 00:14

putting it on fill sensor did seem to do a trick. aquaero doesnt show it under sensors, but alarm is settable, and the dashboard shows it. (and under linux i can read it with the custom software thats discussed on another thread here). i do however find it strange that it has to be done this way (putting pressure sensor on fill sensor mode)

Freitag, 4. Oktober 2013, 15:18

I wanted to use it as a fill sensor. since pressure pretty much equals how full it is. edit: i just had it as pressure sensor in that tab. will try it tonight with your method namron

Donnerstag, 3. Oktober 2013, 20:50

I bought a "Pressure sensor mps pressure Delta 500" forgot to buy the right hose and stuff but i connected it anyway on usb. i configured it and everything did seem fine (could create presure with blowing on it, or pressing with my finger on the hole) after that i connected it on the aquabus to my aquaero and here it shows up as a flow sensor with a flow of 0.0. this pretty much takes away all its usefullness for me. am i doing something wrong? I did change the address to 12 so it would not inte...

Donnerstag, 3. Oktober 2013, 20:46

Got it running on the raspberry pi. had to comment the parse_cmdline function (inside) to get it working at all (invalid arguments, Try -h for help.) i got all the time, with and without arguments given. to get it working with snmp i manually setted out_all = 1; and out_format = F_SCRIPT; however it doesn't seem to get the names right (fans / temps / sensors) it also screws up the values from time to time (making a lot 0, and flow 32730 or something like that). I did make a template for zabbix i...

Donnerstag, 26. September 2013, 20:23

Aquastream XT speed control

Then what is the automatic mode for? all it seems to do is make the pump run faster then possible on manual (stops at 74) while on automatic it reaches 80

Donnerstag, 26. September 2013, 20:21

redundant pumps (eheim 1046 + aquastream XT)

i tried them redundant parallel. the eheim pump is not strong enough so most of the coolant gets pushed back through this one. adding a one way valve helps to prevent this, but now this pump is not doing anything and just getting hot. so i decided to replace the eheim pump for a aquastream xt and put them in series.

Donnerstag, 26. September 2013, 20:08

today i tried to compile it on smartos (opensolaris fork) renamed boolean_t to boolean_t2 because it was already defined. and then the trouble started, no linux/hiddev.h searched a while how to work with usb in smartos and can't really figure it out. so now i will try to make it work with a raspberry pi in the case. and then while it works i'll try to port it again (i might really need some help here)

Dienstag, 24. September 2013, 23:56

i was using watch with default settings, so every 2 seconds. i changed it to 30seconds and things seem to be a lot better now. it did occur every boot (i suspend a lot so i did only boot 5x and saw it fail 5x)

Freitag, 20. September 2013, 00:12

Aquastream XT speed control

I was wondering why my aquastream xt is always running at full speed. i connected it with usb and aquabus(to aquaero 5) and configured it on all the ways i can think of. manual speed (usb and aquabus) both just do what you expect, make it run at a set speed. the automatic speed settings just make it run as fast as it can till it crashes and then runs on a slower rate(the crashing and lowering the speed seems intentional and is fine). why does it not lower its speed? or is there a way to program ...

Sonntag, 15. September 2013, 01:43

and now at a random moment i get a error that does not seem to be resolvable without reboot: failed to get names: Failed to find enough matching report pages! (Bad file descriptor) no idea yet why i got this error. will look it tomorrow a bit.

Freitag, 13. September 2013, 21:32

Now it works. all i need now, is to fix zabbix to readout snmp. shouldnt be too hard with the cacti files that are already provided

Donnerstag, 12. September 2013, 21:56

I got my aquaero 5 and connected it all. went into windows and configured it all. then i went into linux and ran aerocli. ----------- System ----------- Time: 2013-09-12 21:53:36 Uptime: 01d 05:38:13 CPU Temp: 32.64 °C ---- Temperature Sensors ----- Sensor 1: 26.04 °C Sensor 2: 25.10 °C Sensor 3: 27.59 °C Sensor 4: 29.59 °C ------------ Fans ------------ Fan 1: 0rpm @ 68% 29 °C Fan 2: 405rpm @ 33% 29 °C Fan 3: 468rpm @ 33% 29 °C Fan 4: 0rpm @ 68% 29 °C -------- Flow Sensors -------- Flow 11: 163...

Freitag, 6. September 2013, 21:48

I do not have a Ae5 in my system yet. did buy it yesterday so will install it next week. but is it not possible at all to make the software work with just a aquastream xt on direct usb? i have 3 of them and only 2 Ae5's

Freitag, 6. September 2013, 19:57

running Linux isla 3.10-1-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 3.10.3-1 (2013-07-27) x86_64 GNU/Linux jessie/sid make all went fine then i execute the next command ./aerocli -d /dev/usb/hiddev1 No Aquaero 5 found on /dev/usb/hiddev1. Found vendor:0xc70, product:0xf0b6(0xfffff0b6), version 0x100 instead failed to poll: (null) (Bad file descriptor) i guess i should change something before i doe "make" so it searches for aquastream XT and not aquaero edit: running from this Git tree: main https://github.com/lynix/a...

Freitag, 6. September 2013, 19:48

redundant pumps (eheim 1046 + aquastream XT)

I had the brilliant idea to give my server 2 pumps for redundancy. eheim 1046 + aquastream XT my first thought was to put them parallel but when i blew on the aquastream i noticed it does not block if its not running. so when i put them parallel and 1 of them is not on, the other one will probably just pump the fluids back into the reservoir through the pump thats off. so then i figured, i'll put them in serie. thinking about it, it should work. but as often with thoughts. i probably forget some...

Donnerstag, 5. September 2013, 20:02

I just bought a aquastream XT USB 12V Pumpe - Standard Version planning to also buy the Flow sensor mps flow 200, G1/4 i got the pump running, and connected it with usb. on windows i can controll it. running linux debian 3.10 kernel. is there something i have to test? (tried to run the code from github but it gives errors)