• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-7 von insgesamt 7.

Dienstag, 24. August 2010, 13:25

Forenbeitrag von: »Speedy Donderball«

aquaero and usb

Your solution is most likely in this thread: Another ASUS and Aquaero user with problems *SOLUTION* Just unplug every usb device that you have, mouse, keybord, speakers, all of it. Connect a PS2 keybord and mouse or at least take another mouse/keybord if your motherboard has no PS2 ports anymore. Only your Aquacomputer devices should be connected to the usb-ports at the rear of your PC. I'm pretty sure your problem is over. Mine is....... It could take up to over an hour before the Aquasuite cra...

Dienstag, 24. August 2010, 13:15

Aquaduct 360 Fragen !!!

My reply is in English to make it easier for my to reply. I own a 360 and also thought the risk of a tumbling too high (because we have a kid and a cat). I used two narrow u-profiles of aluminium (about 5 or 10 mm wide) with a lenght about 40 to 50 cm. I have removed the original 4 stands and made two holes in each u-profile to match the 2 x two holes of the screws. The profile has to be narrow because it has to fit inbetween the other screws at the bottom. When you let the opening of the u-prof...

Donnerstag, 12. August 2010, 12:32

USB FAILURE ON ALL AQUACOMPUTER DEVICES

Your solution is most likely in this thread: Another ASUS and Aquaero user with problems *SOLUTION* Just unplug every usb device that you have, mouse, keybord, speakers, all of it. Connect a PS2 keybord and mouse or at least take another mouse/keybord if your motherboard has no PS2 ports anymore. Only your Aquacomputer devices should be connected to the usb-ports at the rear of your PC. I'm pretty sure your problem is over. Mine is....... It could take up to over an hour before the Aquasuite cra...

Dienstag, 15. Juni 2010, 01:37

Another ASUS and Aquaero user with problems *SOLUTION*

Well, it is for two weeks now that I have replaced my G15 keybord and it is still running fine. I have replaced it for a new G19 keybord that displays the same information as before for over a week now but that's no problem either. A friend of mine also had various issues using his G15 and that was over when he replaced the G15 as well. So it is probably the combination of devices. My G15 is connected to another PC and works like it should. Damn. All my problems are solved, now what?? There must...

Mittwoch, 2. Juni 2010, 12:49

Possible Solution

Hey people, I think I have found the answer for MY problem, maybe somebody can benefit of this. I've worked for over a week on two computers, connecting the USB cable to PC "B" while the Aquaduct was cooling PC "A". All this time there was no problem with the Aquasuite. So conclusion: Aquaduct is O.K. A friend of mine was having problems with his PC, partly similar to my problems (he has no water cooling) and there was one component that was equal to both systems: the Logitech G15 keybord first ...

Samstag, 8. Mai 2010, 18:26

Hi haqsted, My troubles aren't over yet, but there is some progress. First is that the seperate USB slots on a PCI-card is not the solution, the Aquasuite software will hang there as well, sooner or later. I haven't tried your solution yet but I will soon. The progress is that the Aquasuite software runs fine, as long as I use it for a short time, say one minute or less. No matter how long the PC is on, at startup of the Aquasuite software my Aquaduct 360 XT is recognised just fine. So, conclusi...

Mittwoch, 31. März 2010, 23:40

Hello heed and svol, it sure is great news that you have figured this out as I had the same problem and couldn't find the solution in the German forum. I'm glad I found your thread here, and tried another USB-port and it works perfectly now the recognicion was possible. Aquasuite did find my Aquaduct 360 XT at first but by searching for it manually it did and after a restart with the CD in my drive I also got the message that the device was installed correctly. I have a Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD5 moth...