• 09.06.2024, 20:43
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-18 von insgesamt 18.

Freitag, 20. August 2004, 19:16

Forenbeitrag von: »Darksand«

Re: Aquacomputer Cooled AMD (superb Pictures)

Zitat von »FoX« :o :o :o nice work man!!!!! Ich hätte aber nur die kabel mit dem schlauch verkleidet, die schläuche sind doch hammergeil wenn die leuchten oder so... FoX I do not know exactly what you mean, but I just removed the innertubing of the showertubes, and put the exterior arround my wattertubes, so its stil Plug&cool compatible.

Freitag, 20. August 2004, 15:35

Zitat von »cejay« nice..... but what is the blue thing in the bottom of the case that looks really nice!!! It is the beginning of the mobo stealth, Maybe it looks good on the foto, but IRL its sucks, it is not what I want. I will look for something else.

Freitag, 20. August 2004, 14:11

Zitat von »ThaDog@Modding« Hi, Leuke Tower, mooi projekt. Het is weer eens een keertje leuk om te zien dat ik niet de enige Nederlander hier in het Aqua-Computer Forum ben  ;D groetjes, ThaDog Ah.... More Dutch people , If you are interested a complete story about my case (Yes in the beginning it was a mess) you can read it in Dutch on this forum. http://gathering.tweakers.net/forum/list_messages/886902 Also Groetjes

Freitag, 20. August 2004, 02:23

Zitat von »cejay« nice!! but one question....what temperature does it have in idle and (last) thx! cejay Temps Idle: CPU: 35 C Socket: 32C Case: 21 C @ roomtemp: 21 C Temps Stressed & fans silent: CPU: 43 C Socket: 42 C Case: 24 C @ roomtemp: 21C Temps Stressed & fans Max: CPU: 39 C Socket: 38 C Case: 21 C @ roomtemp: 21 C I Also measured the watertemp, but this was on a hot day, ambient temps where 24/25 orso, watertemp was 28 degrees, Fans half, Fans full did not change anything, this was on ...

Freitag, 20. August 2004, 02:20

Zitat von »twoPhases« speed?? look at my watercoold aquacomputer system: http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=8001428 ok for holland it's fast enough. but it's really a pritty nice case. With your  system people break the 30k barier with eas My vidcard was made around the time Nvidia came with the 4200s so, its old, and it still beats the crap out a non oced 9800 I will wait till the X800/6800 is about 200 Euro's I do stil have a broblem not getting the FSB above 190 (I mean stable in prim...

Freitag, 20. August 2004, 00:03

Zitat von »Onkel« Very cool and clean case. Nice one! But what´s this thing at the bottom of the case, in front of the mainboard? And if you are finished with the fan controls the case will be perfect! It don´t have to be always bling bling with tons of modding-stuff, the clean towers of understatement are also looking great... CU PS: And the tubes are looking funny! The always remember me at those in the shower... ;D In the bottom I was starting a Stealth for my mobo, but it isn't wat I wanted...

Donnerstag, 19. August 2004, 20:16

I have to warn everyone, these tubes are made from metal, so they may not come in contact with prints, Thats the reason I want to stealth a piece of the motherboard. By the way, a lot of these pictures are clickable, so you will get a very large picture, so you can see more details, e.g. the plug and cool connectors.

Donnerstag, 19. August 2004, 20:11

Zitat von »Slazer« cheaper is to make the cooper ones silver you can make this in galvanic shop it looks like this : regards Slazer Thats indeed a nice Idea, have to look in to it Zitat von »Paranoid« I Can't see the pictures  :'( They are a bit slow now indeed, but I stil see them even after a Shift-refresh

Donnerstag, 19. August 2004, 19:30

Zitat von »LarsAC« Great, especially the tubes! So you ripped off the metal part of the tubes from the original stuff and then inserted the water tubes through them? Can you still use normal plug'n-cool adapters with those tubes? Lars the origional aquacomputer tubing is in the showertubing, so i can just use the plug-n-cool adapters. the showertubing is sort of a spring and kan be compressed for at least 50% (when you remove the inner showertubing) so you can cut it 20% too long and it wil sna...

Donnerstag, 19. August 2004, 19:10

Zitat von »JE« Other companies have Customers, Aqua Computer has Fans. I mean: you're right, AC has very good Products. I also like your tubing.. how did you make it? I just bought some showertubes, and wrapped them arround the Aquatubings, very simpel. It very difficult to put them around double molex connectors though (where two wires are sticking out)

Donnerstag, 19. August 2004, 18:42

Zitat von »Katzenfreund@« Great Case! It's really s.t. new! And new ideas are insperation. The material from Aquacomputer.de are realy superb, I was even thinking to buy the Silver version of the Cuplex, but it was too expensive for me. But the materials have a very nice finish, and look great, also the radiator evo 360 is very good.

Donnerstag, 19. August 2004, 18:27

Zitat von »Jack« link=board=2;num=1092919060;start=0#14 date=08/19/04 um 16:23:41] Wow! Sein erstes Deutsches Wort! ;D ;D ;D MfG Ripper Jah, ich kann das Deutsch ja gut verstehen, aber ich kann es nicht gut schreiben da ich einen falschen keyboard habe

Donnerstag, 19. August 2004, 18:17

Zitat von »Jack« link=board=2;num=1092919060;start=0#12 date=08/19/04 um 16:11:45]Looks really good! ...... ;D ;D ;D MfG Ripper Danke Ripper

Donnerstag, 19. August 2004, 18:07

Zitat von »Jack« link=board=2;num=1092919060;start=0#6 date=08/19/04 um 15:01:02] When you paint it in the same color as the LianLi it would be perfect. I like the Case, but theres a bit to much space, i think, but its well done. MfG Ripper I needed the room for the long evo 360 and the reservoir, and I always was the Guy with the big cases

Donnerstag, 19. August 2004, 17:57

Zitat von »KampfSchwein« nice one! i expecially like the tubing, it gives your rig that certain "machine"-like touch Yes indeed, I also want to "stealth"a part of the motherboard, with some piece of chrome plastic, so more cables will be hidden.

Donnerstag, 19. August 2004, 17:05

Zitat von »saUerkraut« Hello, looks really cool!The only thing i dont like is the fan Control! greets saUerkraut You are right, The plan is, to use an old Lian Li Bezel for the new front, zo it wil be te same collor, but this is stil in planning

Donnerstag, 19. August 2004, 16:44

Zitat von »Ma« Very Cool B) Warum benutzt du diesen Schlauchüberzug? (pls. just try to write german, the ac people are very intelligent ;D ) I just love how they look, and no, when I wil try too write German, You will al laugh ow, some speedtests http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=8039703

Donnerstag, 19. August 2004, 16:36

Aquacomputer Cooled AMD (superb Pictures)

First off all, I want to appologize for My English Post, I'm from Holland and I'm not that great at Writing German, I can Read it though. But I just don't want you to miss my Aquacomputer cooled Lian-Li pictures. [img]http://images.fotopic.net/?id=3238516&noresize=1&nostamp=1[/img] Its a Big Case, Realy Big. [img]http://images.fotopic.net/?id=3238512&noresize=1&nostamp=1[/img] Much room. [img]http://images.fotopic.net/?id=3238514&noresize=1&nostamp=1[/img] Close-up of the Aquatube reservoir and ...