• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Mittwoch, 12. Februar 2014, 23:18

Forenbeitrag von: »stedb81«

Aquaero 6 Pro Connection ...Help me!

Zitat von »Namron« Any MPS device that has a USB connection as well as the Aquabus connection, can both be connected at same time...... But you can only control them using one of these methods (Which you choose when connected Via the USB when first connected & give the pumps their Aquabus address numbers) either you control them Via USB (in which case they will have their own Menu Tab much as the Aquaero Menu Tab), or you can control them Via the Aquabus (which then goes through the Aquaero Men...

Mittwoch, 12. Februar 2014, 19:10

Zitat von »Stephan« You can connect all aquabus high speed devices with Y-cables to the aquabus. First you need to select the adress of the device due a USB connection after that iyou can access it through the aquabus. Your connection will work this way. Zitat von »wa3pnt« I have to disagree with this comment about damage occurring if both the Aquabus and USB connections are used. The only issue that I'm aware of regarding Aquabus connections is with the Aquastream XT Ultra Pump. On that device...

Sonntag, 9. Februar 2014, 14:31

Thank you for help! If I understand i connect it via USB the first time to assign addresses, and then connect everything with Aquabus. I still have a doubt about the connection Aquabus high as 4 products do you recognize and manage them separately with 3 adapters? You can confirm that my design for the connection Aquaero is right?

Samstag, 8. Februar 2014, 17:51

Hello! I want to buy a liquid cooling system complete with Aquaero 6 Pro but I have some questions: This is my project to connect to Aquaero 6. 1)Is This right or wrong? 2)If you use up to 4 products Aquabus High can be adjusted individually with all the functions? What is the difference if I connect only Aquabus or USB? The only difference is where you see it all on display Aquaero with Aquabus or Usb use the program AquaSuite but I've always exactly the same chance of verification and settings...