• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Samstag, 22. Februar 2014, 04:10

Forenbeitrag von: »Rorzza«

Setting the user define flow rate calibration lower than 100 impulses per litre

Sorry I know its a little of topic, but also interested in the Aqua Computer tubemetre for level indication, anyone tell me the length in total and the length of the tube just after the g 1/4 thread in centimetres please? Want to know if it can fir in my dual bay reservoir. Thanks

Samstag, 22. Februar 2014, 04:05

I'm guessing no one has an idea about my question? how about the aqua computer techs? can any of you shed some light on this matter please or is it just not possible? why wouldnt it be able to go below 100 impulses/litre and if there isnt a reason and it just cant be done, can it be changed in future firmware updates?

Mittwoch, 19. Februar 2014, 02:21

Hey everyone, loving the new Aquaero 6 and also new to the technology, but need some help on an issue. I had already bought a flow meter before purchasing the Aquaero 6 and could not get a refund on it, so decided to use it. It is the bitspower flow indicator with rpm output signal. After figuring out how many pulses per rotation and converting the rpm signal to a flow rate by connecting the flow meter to a motherboard to read the rpm and timing how long it takes to fill up a 10 litre bucket of ...