• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Donnerstag, 31. Dezember 2015, 15:03

Forenbeitrag von: »zenworm«

Fans running at 100% with powered fan hub

Wow, yeah I just thought it worked the same as other PCB splitters. I didn't see anything like this on the Amazon page: "Fan will not start unless SATA power cable is connected. Speed detection and PWM speed control are functional only when motherboard is connected." I have some of the Mod My Toys PCBs that you mentioned, I was just trying to make my life easier with an integrated hub that looked nicer and came with it's own cable to connect to the Aquaero. Oh well! Thanks for the help guys.

Donnerstag, 31. Dezember 2015, 04:38

Hmm that may be, which would be a bummer. I'll try with some other splitters I have tomorrow. It's weird because if they have SATA power, they send RPM signals to the Aquaero just fine, it's just that the Aquaero can't control them.

Donnerstag, 31. Dezember 2015, 03:05

Hey everyone! I'm having some issues with the Aquaero 6 and the Silverstone fan hub (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00VNW556I/ref=ask_ql_qh_dp_hza). If I don't plug in the fan hub's SATA power, the fans don't seem to be getting power no matter what I do with the Aquaero. If I plug in the SATA power for the hub, the fans only run at 100% no matter what I do to the voltage, RPM, etc. I'm using 3-pin fans, not PWM, if that matters. I've tried searching the forums and can't find anything on this....