• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-50 von insgesamt 61.

Montag, 16. März 2015, 06:03

Forenbeitrag von: »Dintid«

5 pin usb 2.0 connectors

Zitat von »Bytales« Oh, the last pin is the shielding itself of the USB cable ? How in gods Name is one going to crimp that. I saw something like this when i cut out the micro USB cables, but took it out and crimped only 4 wires. I used MicroUSb cables and cut them to length. And crimped the end. But i end up with only 4 wires crimped. I believe it should be enough for the cables to work. I thought the shielding in the USB cable works just by beeing there, i never realized it had to be connecte...

Samstag, 7. März 2015, 15:09

MPS left over from machining between the threading from each side

Redid my loop in order to test the flow sensor as they told me the angled fitting in the outlet might be bad. (excuse the quality of the images) [attach]5147[/attach][attach]5148[/attach] Turned out they simply just underestimated the MCP35x pump as I dug up schematics for it: At 40% PWM payload it is about fitting that it yields 200 L/H in a pretty low restriction loop. It is a few liters above the 199 limit here. [attach]5150[/attach][attach]5151[/attach] At 20 PWM it sits around 80 L/H [attac...

Donnerstag, 5. März 2015, 20:09

Zitat von »bcikota« Zitat von »Dintid« I've used Feeser Corrosionblocker for many years, and havn't experienced any cloudyness from that... but I usually mix that up before putting it in the system. Odd that I've just added it to the tank of an already filled system, so that is probably why it clouded over. Did not think of mixing it before hand. It cleared completely by now. As for your flow reading problems, I would say you should go with a mechanical flow-meter then. I have one from aquacomp...

Donnerstag, 5. März 2015, 10:33

Using Aquaro 5 LT to control PWM pump (MCP35x) - is it possible?

I just got a new Swiftech MCP 35x PWM pump and it can be controlled perfectly with Aquaro 5 LT, so some changes has been made somewhere..

Donnerstag, 5. März 2015, 10:30

I guess I just never should had bought this unit, as it is totally unsuited for mini-itx and similar systems. The longest possible run I could make, including the fittings is 9cm. [attach]5145[/attach] Today my flow reads/starts at 50,3 L/H. When I set the pump to full RPM (or just 3400rpm) the Flow rate maxes out as expected. When I lower pump speed back to 1200-1300rpm the flow drops.. but only back to 70ish L/H which is just.. wrong.. it started at 50 before I ran it full speed. Over the next...

Donnerstag, 5. März 2015, 06:48

Zitat von »bcikota« I recently used Feser corrosion blocker for the first time, since I had it at home and never tried it. It clouded the water a lot, but after a day of the loop running it has almost fully cleared. Kind regards, Boris. I've used Feeser Corrosionblocker for many years, and havn't experienced any cloudyness from that... but I usually mix that up before putting it in the system. Odd that

Mittwoch, 4. März 2015, 20:50

Just redid the top of my loop to make room for as long a run as I could squeeze in there. It's not possible to make a longer straight run. [attach]5140[/attach][attach]5141[/attach][attach]5142[/attach][attach]5143[/attach] I don't know how long it takes for it to calibrate or what it does, but now it says flow at 62 L/H. I don't know if that is realistic or not. It jus bugs me how it tops out at 200L/H very quickly... I don't run my pump fast, but I'd like to have the option. While at it I adde...

Mittwoch, 4. März 2015, 13:07

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Zitat Yuors do the same? I haven't fired mine up yet... waiting for a couple items so I can fill it.. Zitat It drops the settings for tubes as well. That doesn't seem like normal to me. At least it isn't Automatic calibration as I have to configure the parameters before it can auto-calibrate. Are you saving the settings by clicking on the little floppy disk icon? yea, I am

Mittwoch, 4. März 2015, 07:54

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Zitat von »Dintid« One thing I've noticed is how the MPS seems to Loose the settings after comple power-off. Ie, I have to reset flow-calibration parameters.. Do you have the USB connection implemented? MPS manual Zitat 12.2. Sensor configuration flow sensor mps flow The flow sensors of the mps flow 100/200/400 sensors are based upon a differential pressure measurement around a nozzle element that is greatly affected by installed fittings and hoses. Please start by select...

Dienstag, 3. März 2015, 23:36

Possible to convince Aquaro that you have connected a pump-rpm to a fan header - Aquaro 5?

Zitat von »bcikota« Hehe, I'm glad I'm not the only one that was annoyed by this. I don't think there is any way of forcing it. I noticed that my newer aquacomputer D5 pumps are recognized as pumps in the 2015 aquasuite. I think they were not in the 2014 version. I may be wrong. Kind regards, Boris. I swear to Laing DDCs. Particularily the MCP35x from Swiftech. I just got a new one and it was perfectly controllable via PWM on my Aquaro 5 LT, so they must have changed something from my old MCP35...

Dienstag, 3. März 2015, 23:33

Zitat von »bcikota« Internal temperature sensor is something all MPS pressure devices have. It is used for sensor self-calibration and it is not the water temperature. Kind regards, Boris. Thanks, nice to know

Dienstag, 3. März 2015, 22:30

5 pin usb 2.0 connectors

Zitat von »Dintid« Edit: the last pin is just an extra ground. No way you are going to carry enough amperage to need that in any way. That last line of mine is plain wrong. It must have been a brain fart or something as I just wrote what it really was above it. The last pin (pin 5) in usb IS the shielding/common ground. I havn't read up on exactly how it Works, but it sure helps my onboard sound from making odd noises. [attach]5139[/attach][attach]5137[/attach][attach]5138[/attach]

Dienstag, 3. März 2015, 21:43

Possible to convince Aquaro that you have connected a pump-rpm to a fan header - Aquaro 5?

I have an Aquaro 5 LT and can only control 1 PWM unit, and I use it to control my radiator fan. I also have a PWM pump which is controlled by motherboard. (ddc pump) All Works fine, but I would like to populate the "Pumps" section in Aquasuite.. is that possible in any way? I allready have split the RPM signal and currently have it on fan header 1 of Aquaro, so I can get the RPM.. would just like to "see i as a pump" I know it doesn't make any difference, but I'd just like items in their propper...

Dienstag, 3. März 2015, 21:34

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« no offense taken... I realized you were thinking out loud. I managed to get about 90 to 100 mm of straight run into the sensor on mine. Hoping it's enough. Thanks It really should be as 9-10cm is A LOT! I pretty much only build mini-itx systems, and I don't have a single cable run that long in my case!! I talked to Aqua-computer and I can get my mps switched to a high-flow thingie if i can't get this to Work properly. One thing I've noticed is how the MPS seems to Loose t...

Montag, 2. März 2015, 23:52

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« The fittings at the inlet may be the culprit. Snippet below from MPS Manual Zitat 4. Flow sensor mps flow 100/200/400 4.1. Technology and specific characteristics The sensors of the mps flow series are technically based on a differential pressure measurement and do not contain any rotating components. Due to the high sensitivity of the integrated pressure sensors, the sensors pose only a minimal flow resistance. In addition, the sensors are extremely compact. On the other...

Sonntag, 1. März 2015, 19:44

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« The fittings at the inlet may be the culprit. Snippet below from MPS Manual Zitat 4. Flow sensor mps flow 100/200/400 4.1. Technology and specific characteristics The sensors of the mps flow series are technically based on a differential pressure measurement and do not contain any rotating components. Due to the high sensitivity of the integrated pressure sensors, the sensors pose only a minimal flow resistance. In addition, the sensors are extremely compact. On the other...

Sonntag, 1. März 2015, 14:49

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Zitat they told me it didn't matter, but my flow really seems off by a mile. How far prior to the inlet of the flow sensor is your nearest angular fitting? Not far Been using another sensor previously and it wasn't this bad though (readings being bad that is) [attach]5128[/attach]

Samstag, 28. Februar 2015, 14:07

I was told I could return it if i wanted to. But I could also take out the left over plastics with some small tweezers and that is how they did it. After I found some small tweezers and removed the small plastics I noticed the center wasn't entirely round... they told me it didn't matter, but my flow really seems off by a mile.

Samstag, 28. Februar 2015, 14:03

5 pin usb 2.0 connectors

Zitat von »Bytales« Zitat von »Railgun« I've been running one of my AC6 XTs on a 4-pin USB header for a while with no issues. I can't say I've run into anything where it comes in handy with regards to over current protection. Thanks for info, man, i gotta tell, soldering the cable to the USB connector is a b***, i barely managed to do it. The usb cable was to thick and i couldnt pop the connector together but i wrapped it in heatshrink and you cant see it. It took me about 2 and a half to 3 hou...

Samstag, 21. Februar 2015, 19:11

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« You definitely want to talk to the support group at aquacomputer about that. They advised me to NOT have angled fittings near the inflow to the sensor, because turbulence from the fitting would confuse the device. The instruction was to leave as long a straight run into the sensor as possible. The leavings in that bore may create turbulence and possibly yield incorrect results. I thought as much. I sent them a support request earlier with link to this thread for images. I...

Samstag, 21. Februar 2015, 14:01

I just recieved my flow sensor mps 200 and it is truly a tiny item. When I looked closely through the hole I could see some leftover from the machining and wondered if this is ok, or should I return it? It was impossible for me to take Photos that showed it all, but you can see some of it on the images here. There are some stuff in the threads as well. [attach]5117[/attach][attach]5118[/attach][attach]5119[/attach][attach]5120[/attach]

Montag, 16. Februar 2015, 13:33

Molex power for Aquaro (5) - need all 4 pins or just 12v + gnd?

Zitat von »Bytales« Zitat von »Dintid« Zitat von »Bytales« I ordered the connectors von amazon.de Never knew there was an amazon.de Do I understand it correctly that you get 50 of these boxes for EUR 16? Or do I misunderstand something http://www.amazon.de/Wago-Verbindungskle…2&keywords=Wago The 2 way connectors are 100 in one box, the 3 way are 50 and the 5 way are 40, something like that, il check home to tell you exactly, but i believe it to be so. The 5 way i needed 6 more connectors, so i ...

Montag, 16. Februar 2015, 10:09

Zitat von »Bytales« I ordered the connectors von amazon.de Never knew there was an amazon.de Do I understand it correctly that you get 50 of these boxes for EUR 16? Or do I misunderstand something http://www.amazon.de/Wago-Verbindungskle…2&keywords=Wago

Montag, 16. Februar 2015, 06:27

Zitat von »Bytales« Zitat von »Dintid« Zitat von »Bytales« I meantioned the wago connectors, since i saw a Molex to 6 way fan connectors, something that i needed myself, and i did the splitting with wago connectors. Seems more like you really have an urge to show off your build, so maybe make your own thread about it There is thread about it on overclock net, no need to do that about here. I just commented, mentioning the wago connectors, when i saw the 6 way fan splitter. And it looks nice. It...

Montag, 16. Februar 2015, 00:31

Zitat von »Bytales« I meantioned the wago connectors, since i saw a Molex to 6 way fan connectors, something that i needed myself, and i did the splitting with wago connectors. The Wago connectors were actually the only thing that had any tiny bit of relevance to my question. Seems more like you really have an urge to show off your build, so maybe make your own thread about it I used to make huge builds but find mini-itx more fun the past several years. Also fun to see that mini-itx is begun to...

Sonntag, 15. Februar 2015, 23:17

Zitat von »Bytales« I am using wago connector for splitting all my wires>\ Pretty neat. Nothing to do with my question though Is there a retailer somewhere for these boxes. I could use 1 of these 3-conductor boxes. I don't much like tape though Why do you have 2x 1200w PSUs? Let me guess that you are studying to be an electrician or recently graduated and now earn money, which you use on this project? (Cable management looks much like they taught us) That said, it is not a good idea to remove t...

Sonntag, 15. Februar 2015, 18:39

Zitat von »Rostiger« Hi, sorry for my answer the AC Team can help you better... Thank you for trying to help. I just find it strange and annoying how many in these forums just tell other people to use Google or read the manual. Most people allready did try to solve their problems before asking a question here. Wouldn't ask if it was very easy to find the answer.. Easy is also not the same from one person to another, so I find it rude to imply that someone didn't try.

Sonntag, 15. Februar 2015, 17:40

Zitat von »Rostiger« Hi, i downd know wath´s your hometown but ask " google " this knows everithink about your Molex waht you need !! sorry for my englisch i am german. I don't know what you are trying to tell me? Seems like you might not understand what I'm asking (really annoying to tell people to use Google. Everyone know that and it is very provocative to tell anyone what to do). If you just can't stop yourself at least take the time and Google it for the person you have to tell it to: http...

Sonntag, 15. Februar 2015, 16:59

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Wondering if you can make a plug with just the 12v & gnd and test for function? I would do that if nobody knew Zitat von »Rostiger« Hi, it´s simple you need 5V and Gnd for the working off the device and 12V only for the Outputs, Fans and Pumps and so on... So 3 kabel is OK becouse the GND is doble. (black kabel ) . Thanks. My Aquaro doesn't deliver power for anything, so don't really need the 12v then. Only using it for Temp measures and such. I originalle looked for a Mo...

Samstag, 14. Februar 2015, 12:51

Can the Aquaro 5 LT be powered just by the 12v and a GND pin or must it have all 4 pins? Or maybe just 12v, 5v and one GND? Asking due to some cable-tidying I need to do, where it would be much neater with just 2 legs as I can do with some fans and such. Hope some can answer this.

Donnerstag, 12. Februar 2015, 00:23

Zitat von »mandrix« Zitat von »Dintid« Zitat von »mandrix« Yes I read it myself. OK, I'm done trying to help you. It's just rather hard when people throw links about them and not add their own experiences to them. Sorry if my natural sceptism of single-liners forum helpers offended you. Many people only post for post-Count, so have to have some substantiality other than just a link reference. Post count? I'm 62 years old...I don't care about childish crap like that, I assure. I know the lady th...

Donnerstag, 12. Februar 2015, 00:06

Zitat von »mandrix« Yes I read it myself. OK, I'm done trying to help you. It's just rather hard when people throw links about them and not add their own experiences to them. Sorry if my natural sceptism of single-liners forum helpers offended you. Many people only post for post-Count, so have to have some substantiality other than just a link reference.

Mittwoch, 11. Februar 2015, 23:32

Zitat von »mandrix« Zitat von »Dintid« To follow up on this discussion. The pump was at fault. Or rather Laings non-PWM standard production is at fault. I got it confirmed from Swiftech, that their pump does not follow PWM-Specifications, but they don't know how, why or what Laing changed, so they can't post how it deviates. I talked a lot to both Aquaro staff and Swiftech, and they agree on it from both sides. What tricked me here is how it worked fine with Asus PWM control, but that is becaus...

Mittwoch, 11. Februar 2015, 22:45

To follow up on this discussion. The pump was at fault. Or rather Laings non-PWM standard production is at fault. I got it confirmed from Swiftech, that their pump does not follow PWM-Specifications, but they don't know how, why or what Laing changed, so they can't post how it deviates. I talked a lot to both Aquaro staff and Swiftech, and they agree on it from both sides. What tricked me here is how it worked fine with Asus PWM control, but that is because it doesn't follow PWM specs either.. I...

Donnerstag, 5. Februar 2015, 07:48

10K Sensor Y cable? Will it work?

Zitat von »sebastian« Zitat von »Dintid« There are many other usecases where it would be very usefull to have 1 readout go to multiple destination devices. This is not possible with a NTC. The ntc is driven from 1 current/voltage source with a reference point. When you connect a sensor to the aquaero, the sebnsor is exclusive used by the aquaero. When you attach other cables to this measurment, the measures themperatures are wrong. I know Aquaro can't do it. I also understand why it cant. The s...

Mittwoch, 4. Februar 2015, 20:26

Zitat von »EnigmaG« Use 2 temperature-sensor pro temperature That is hardly a solution to my needs. My current radiator has enough outputs for this, but I usually make small effective builds with a 120mm rad where 2 sensors at most can be installed. There is no room for inline temps in these systems. Its very redundant to be forced to read out the same temperature twice, and do it both for hot and Cold is silly when it can be replicated in a simple controller. There are many other usecases wher...

Mittwoch, 4. Februar 2015, 19:25

Zitat von »EnigmaG« What is actually with the cheap and simple solution? Not sure I get your point? Best solution would be if Aquaro could outpu the same signal to external temp readers

Mittwoch, 4. Februar 2015, 15:44

Ok, so, I have talked to some manufacturer and also found some suitable devices on my own. "Problem" is the cost of the devices I can buy as they cost $50 which defeats the purpose. On the other hand, I have seen many builds with arduino for handling thermistor outputs, so that could be an option as I made my own arduino a few years back. In this forum thread, they talk about the exact item I want: Monitor 1 Thermistor with 2 devices? https://forums.electricimp.com/discussio…th-2-devices/p1 One ...

Montag, 26. Januar 2015, 17:03

Something like this: http://workaci.com/products/aar-analog-i…e-relay-outputs I'm not technically knowledge able enough to come up with my own design but if anyone knows one it should be possible to make one ourselves. I also saw some arduino Works to do something similar (http://arduino-info.wikispaces.com/Brick…kingConnections) but it is more complicated than I need - I do have an Arduino I made myself though.

Montag, 26. Januar 2015, 13:43

Zitat von »sebastian« This is not pissible. In the best case both devices shows a wrong temperature. In the worst case one device is damaged. Thank you for taking your time for answering I figured that out myself after posting, but it should be possible to find or build a relay to send the signal onwards to two destinations. No one has knowledge on such an item? Just seems odd. Must be many uses for 1 temperature reading that is sent to multiple devices!

Montag, 26. Januar 2015, 08:37

Zitat von »EnigmaG« If i recall fifth grade right you get only half the ampere out as normal, if you get the polarity right and the two use the same voltage. I would´t do it. I=U/R That is pretty early to larn about Ohm´s law (directly translated). Anyway, you didn't seem to get my question right. I'm just looking for a way to send a single Temperature Measurement to 2 input sources. Must be someone who came up with some sort of splitter or relay unit.

Sonntag, 25. Januar 2015, 15:36

Why can't ramplex full copper edition RAM-cooler, G1/4 be used on newer than DDR3?

Anyone that can point me to the schematiscs or similar Measurements? (I have searched with no luck)

Sonntag, 25. Januar 2015, 15:34

I have some temperatures I have wired to the Aquaro 5 LT but which I also want to have displayed on a seperate display (3rd party). They use the same standard 10K input type, so I figured I could just split the cable and lead it to both inputs. Will it Work? If not, how can I make it Work and why? Cheers, Morten, Denmark

Samstag, 24. Januar 2015, 08:01

Any plan for a cheaper version of Aquaero for air cooling (PWM fans only) to $25?

Zitat von »Jakusonfire« Zitat von »Dintid« Zitat von »Jakusonfire« The 5lt can absolutely control a 35x on the 4th fan header. Many people do just that. Thanks Jakusonfire. I seem to remember doing this as well (had it for 4 years, but just lying around most of the time). I just simply can't seem to get Aquaro to control using PWM (FAN header 4) and some admins here say it will always run at 100% on PWM which doesn't make sense... I control the pump and a single fan (only use 1 atm) using Fan X...

Freitag, 23. Januar 2015, 07:29

Any plan for a cheaper version of Aquaero for air cooling (PWM fans only) to $25?

Zitat von »Jakusonfire« The 5lt can absolutely control a 35x on the 4th fan header. Many people do just that. Thanks Jakusonfire. I seem to remember doing this as well (had it for 4 years, but just lying around most of the time). I just simply can't seem to get Aquaro to control using PWM (FAN header 4) and some admins here say it will always run at 100% on PWM which doesn't make sense... I control the pump and a single fan (only use 1 atm) using Fan Xpert from Asus, and it Works very good. I j...

Donnerstag, 22. Januar 2015, 22:45

Zitat von »EnigmaG« AE5 Port 4 is optional PWM or voltage. AE6 Port 1-4 is optional PWM or voltage. Zitat von »sebastian« On the aquaero 5 only the fan 4 has the capability to control a fan/pump via PWM control signal. How do you control speed using PWM? I couldn't see any option in the software and someone here said it would always be at 100% at pwm through Aquaro 5. I can choose between Power Controlled, Speed Controlled or PWM Controlled. PWM always went 100 %

Donnerstag, 22. Januar 2015, 22:27

Zitat von »EnigmaG« Zitat von »Dintid« Ok, so in order to use Aquaro to control my pump or fan defined by on-chip temperatures like CPU or motherboard I have to stash out from $40 to $100 for a 3rd party program? Would be nice if some free programs like HWmonitor was the source instead of the most expensive one out there. . What you talking about? Open Hardware Monitor not enough? Zitat Controlling my PWM fan strictly, and only, by voltage is odd as well AE5 = 1PWM AE6 = 4PWM I don't know what ...

Donnerstag, 22. Januar 2015, 21:30

Ok, so in order to use Aquaro to control my pump or fan defined by on-chip temperatures like CPU or motherboard I have to stash out from $40 to $100 for a 3rd party program? Would be nice if some free programs like HWmonitor was the source instead of the most expensive one out there. Controlling my PWM fan strictly, and only, by voltage is odd as well.

Donnerstag, 22. Januar 2015, 21:21

Zitat von »EnigmaG« manual point 11.3 & 12 Thanks.. but is it just impossible to paste what you find instead of tossing references to something you obviously just read? Lots of people do this, and it's awefully annoying. I've been trying to find a manual for ages, but only some german old stuff appeared. My own printed manual is from 2011 and contains nothing usefull. I wouldn't ask otherwise.

Donnerstag, 22. Januar 2015, 21:13

Didn't get that? If you bothered looking up the answer, why couldn't you just copy/paste it here? My manual goes to 11, so I'm lost as to your "point" Zitat von »EnigmaG« Zitat von »Dintid« Zitat von »sebastian« Zitat von »Dintid« If I set it to PWM controlled in Aquaro -> Fan settings the fan goes 100 % 11,9V. There doesn't seem a way to define this? This is right. The Control Signal (Pin 4) controlls the fan. The fan is powered with the full supply voltage. I think you misunderstood my questio...