• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Dienstag, 3. April 2007, 23:03

Forenbeitrag von: »Ms«

Re: Tanslation of the aquasuite in french

Hi, i've a bad news, my hard disk has been crashed this week, my translation is lost and i 've no backup So i have to restarted the translation to the 4.42.14 version.

Montag, 19. März 2007, 21:11

Re: Tanslation of the aquasuite in french

I've finish global translation of all aquasuite (aquaero, aquatube, multiswitch, aquaduct...), and i have my aquaero. The translation is based on beta aquasuite 4.42.12. I've find error of translation and i test him for find more errors.

Donnerstag, 1. März 2007, 16:49

Tanslation of the aquasuite in french

Hi every one, I'm doing a translation of the aquasuite to english -> french. For a better translation i need the signification of many words: tblaquaduct_Rev4_firmware_Language Text id / German / English / my ideas 42 / mA P:# / mA P:# / intensity but P ? 43 / Imp/U# / imp/r# / impulses of ? 44 / Imp/L# / imp/l# / impulses of ? 52 / Entlõftungsmodus / Deaeration Mode / Air flow ? 61 / AS1:I:# / AS1:I:# / ? 62 / AS2:I:# / AS2:I:# / ? 110 / Hysterese / Hysteresis / ? 154 / compactstr. / compactstr...

Montag, 18. Februar 2002, 21:27

Forenbeitrag von: »ms«

10mm Schlauchtüllen für Eheim?

Hallo, habe den cuplex und airplex mit 10mm Schlauchtüllen. Nun würde ich natürlich auch gerne für die Eheim solche Anschlüsse haben, da die original ja ziemlich groß. Habt ihr da eventuell mal was im Angebot? Für P&C gibts ja auch welche...