• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-36 von insgesamt 36.

Dienstag, 8. September 2009, 21:17

Forenbeitrag von: »nicky_82«

reines Kupfer-und Elektrolyt-Kupfer

Ich war gerade auf Ihrer Website suchen und sie sagte pur auf der CPU-Block Thats, warum ich so fragte, was bedeutet Aqua verwenden dann? ? Watercooler der neuesten Generation in der Mikro-Struktur-Technologie hergestellt. Der Boden ist aus hochreinem Kupfer gefertigt

Dienstag, 8. September 2009, 20:43

reines Kupfer-und Elektrolyt-Kupfer

Ich habe eine Frage zu fragen, ob mir jemand bitte sagen könnte, was ist der Unterschied zwischen reinem Kupfer-und Elektrolyt-Kupfer ... wenn es darauf ankommt, um Wasserkühlung

Mittwoch, 25. März 2009, 00:57

Just something i'm working on right now with a cosmos 1000

wooooooo tomorrow start on my lamborghini side door's just Inbound Out of Customs so that means they will start tomorrow if they get it in the morrning also i will start on my rad stands today

Montag, 23. März 2009, 17:09

Yea should look very nice with window because i have them black ones these are very nice design also for the front door take that crap cooler master logo of and put this on it also for the top of the case where it says cosmos i will use this still thinking about paint also about rad stand still waiting for the matel Doors just got to LA Airport last night clearing Customs zz thats going to take for ever u know what usa Customs are like Inbound International Arrival, March 22, 2009, 7:28 pm, ISC ...

Montag, 23. März 2009, 00:50

Zitat von »Top_Nurse« Is that a reservoir above the floppy drive or a minature toaster oven? BTW, you should consider getting an Aquaero and then you can stack the Aquastream boards on the back of it. i i'm doing i've got to do the paint job frist that should be here in 2 days time still lots todo also still waiting for that stuff to get there in usa for my side doors design

Montag, 23. März 2009, 00:19

just the Front of my beast but still waiting for some Aqua parts also starting the rad stand today also please tell me what you think thank you for looking

Montag, 16. März 2009, 18:46

aquaero possible to use 8 Blacknoise Noiseblocker Multiframe S-Series M12-S1 51.2 CFM if use converter

yup Google my best friend but also very easy just to ask someone who got then read throw it all and still have no ideas what its all about

Montag, 16. März 2009, 16:32

aquaero possible to use 8 Blacknoise Noiseblocker Multiframe S-Series M12-S1 51.2 CFM if use converter

Zitat von »Top_Nurse« Zitat von »fox3« The newer aquaero can handle 10W per channel with a MAX of 30W across all 4 channels. Even with a transient surge at startup he should be ok with 3 of those fans on one channel. Now that you said something I do remember them talking about that. Be nice though if they changed the English manual to reflect what it says in the German manual about this. I know what you mean these are simple things todo not hard todo also they just need to give them the paper w...

Montag, 16. März 2009, 02:19

okay cool 1 more last thing what about the two Aqua Computer Poweradjust what is the best way to set this up please i got myself a nice case guess what lol them silver plates will look nice on the cosmos 1000 there a grill on the front i'm going to do a few mods with

Sonntag, 15. März 2009, 16:43

Zitat von »fox3« From what I can translate the M-12 S1 use 2.74 Watts per fan. 4 of these would be more than an AE can handle. 2.74 W * 4 = 10.96 W. You would need to put 3 fans per channel to be safe. okay thats great news and what converter should i use sorry for asking i just want to make sure as i stated befor i'm new to this also thank you like this one right http://www.pcsilent.de/ppic-MAXI-Y-cable…ans-ystrom3.jpg sorry

Sonntag, 15. März 2009, 16:11

i hope this helps i'm new to this Electricity in Thailand is 220 Volts http://www.noiseblocker.de/de/produkt_lu…ame-mf12_s1.php

Sonntag, 15. März 2009, 15:17

aquaero possible to use 8 Blacknoise Noiseblocker Multiframe S-Series M12-S1 51.2 CFM if use converter why i'm asking because only supports 4 ??? i'm going to run like this 8 / Blacknoise Noiseblocker Multiframe S-Series M12-S1 51.2 CFM 8/ Feser TFC Xtender - Radiator Shroud 120 - BLUE LED 2 /Feser X-Changer QUAD 480 Extreme Performance Radiator i hope you like i've spent $400 on each of them

Mittwoch, 11. März 2009, 22:31

What do I have to do to get some support!?

Dam look's good fun shame i was not there with my rig mind blowing with my 295 sil

Mittwoch, 11. März 2009, 21:42

So Badly Need 1 now just been given 1 front plate Aquastream Aluminum black thank you Top_Nurse

Zitat von »Top_Nurse« So why don't you take a silver one down to an anodizing shop, have them strip off the silver, and apply black? I also happen to have one of these that I might be willing to part with, but the postage to Thailand is going to be killer. thats nice of you 'Top_Nurse' also why can't i go to the anodizing shop because i don't have the time because i get up at 7am get ready take the kids to school then go to work and don't get home till 9pm in the everning also really like what ...

Mittwoch, 11. März 2009, 19:32

wow 8 days later very good service lol yea i i'm abit pissed of but there service is a joke this guy sent this on the Wednesday, March 4th 2009, 4:38pm it's now the 12 poor service same when i was waiting for my stuff 2 week just poor service

Mittwoch, 11. März 2009, 19:29

RE: RE: So Badly Need front plate Front Plates Aquastream Aluminum black

Zitat von »Shoggy« Zitat von »nicky_82« they rally look over worked here http://ac.shoggy.de/silo_18/25g.jpg i bet it's like this all the time The big question is where do you see someone from us since there is nobody in that picture. As Top_Nurse already said we have a large assortment and it is almost impossible to have everything in stock every time if you also keep attention to the economics. The economics wow yea well you should save for a rain day thats what i did it's not hurting me as m...

Mittwoch, 11. März 2009, 19:19

So Badly Need 1 now just been given 1 front plate Aquastream Aluminum black thank you Top_Nurse

this is how to blow $3000 us CoolerMaster Cosmos S Koolance 62 Line items 1/Lamptron Black Aluminum FC-2 Fan Controller - 45 watts / 6 Channels 1/Aquaero 4.00 USB Fan-Controller, VF 1/Black Faceplate for Aquaero 2 /Aqua Computer Poweradjust USB (with mounting kit) 1/Aquatube G1/4 Delrin black with fittings 1/Black Faceplate for Aquatube 1/ aquabay AT (installation bay for aquatube 2/ UN Designs Z-Bracket for 3G or Absolute Pump Brackets 9/ Blacknoise Noiseblocker Multiframe S-Series M12-S1 51.2 ...

Mittwoch, 11. März 2009, 19:12

Zitat von »fox3« Ok it seems there is not much demand for black faceplates. I would have thought otherwise. It appears to be good business sense to not manufacture an item that will not sell and just sit onna shelf so you cannot fault the manufacturer especially in the economy we are facing lately. I am more solution oriented, complaining just causes stress and solves nothing. Did you consider taking the Stainless faceplates and painting or powdercoating them to match your case? You could also ...

Mittwoch, 11. März 2009, 11:51

Here goes again I have just spent $2000 on a water kit I will be running some Aqua Computer parts I have these coming on Friday from the states... 1/Aquaero 4.00 USB Fan-Controllers, VF Display 1/ Aquaero front plate black 1 /Aquatube G1/4 Delrin black with fittings 1/Black Faceplate for Aquatube 1/ aquabay AT (installation bay for aquatube Also have these 2 /Aqua Computer Poweradjust USB (with mounting kit) I would not mind it taken 2 week’s for these to come? Also really put all my order back ...

Mittwoch, 11. März 2009, 08:05

well i'm in Thailand also yesterday i spent 6 hours looking for them not easy also sven sent me ths but they don't have Hi, there is not much demand for a black cover so it would not make (economical) sense for us to produce such a cover. We had a black cover for the older aquastream controllers which was also compatible to the poweradjust but since we do not produce the old controllers anymore, there are also no new black covers available. According to the shop status one of our resellers still...

Dienstag, 10. März 2009, 23:38

Just hope thats all i can say

Dienstag, 10. März 2009, 22:22

So Badly Need front plate Aquastream Aluminum black I got all my other black cover’s just missing 2 black cover I spend $500 for what if I knew this from the start I would not have got all this stuff thank god I want Koolamce Water blocks alot nice to Aqua blocks also Why do Aqua computer offer poor poor service to the customer it’s a joke not a very good way to run a company that’s all I can say about this matter if its not one thing it’s another thing also shipping take the piss also what do t...

Dienstag, 10. März 2009, 22:06

So Badly Need ...

Donnerstag, 5. März 2009, 20:23

Strange Why Aqua Computer do not have poweradjust Black Frontplate or does anybody know where i can get my hands on two

all i can find is a old picture with all the black front plates http://www.aqua-computer.de/prodimg/nd_p…editiom_500.jpg

Donnerstag, 5. März 2009, 15:37

Strange Why Aqua Computer do not have poweradjust Black Frontplate or does anybody know where i can get my hands on two

Why Aqua Computer DO Not Have poweradjust Black Frontplate would it not be logich some of us do have black case and not silver why i'm asking because now i have 2 poweradjust silver 1 aquaero 4.00 USB Fan-Controller, black/white with black plate and also 1 aquatube G1/4 Delrin black without fittings and aquabay AT (installation bay for aquatube) Rev. 1.5, 1 Frontplate for aquabay AT aluminum black my set not going to look right for sure

Mittwoch, 25. Februar 2009, 13:35

Help please..

thank you

Montag, 23. Februar 2009, 00:35

Help please..

Hi Guys I was wondering if you could help me kind of confused now what I'm doing is am going to be running these items right? aquaero 4.00 USB Fan-Controller, VF-Display Aqua Computer Poweradjust USB can I run two pumps of this ? also what's the dif between this and the multiswitch USB 1.41 and also can I run everything of a multiswitch USB 1.41 my res will be a aquatube also will be using a tubemeter USB fill level sensor