Suchergebnisse 1-7 von insgesamt 7.

Freitag, 19. März 2004, 00:00

Forenbeitrag von: »Drakxter«

Re: Water level going down. Normal or??

Ok ok, I wont worry then

Dienstag, 16. März 2004, 19:10

Re: Water level going down. Normal or??

Thanks a lot I was thinking it was something like you said, but its nice to have it confirmed.

Montag, 15. März 2004, 21:54

Water level going down. Normal or??

Is it normal that the amount of water in your water cooling system goes down a little over time.. Becuase thats what is happening to me. The first few times when I was testing I did have a leak or two that you could clearly see, but I learned from my mistakes and in the final setup there are no leaks (That you can see or feel.), yet the amount of water in the system goes down a bit over time. Is this normal. Maybe becuase of air in the "radiators"? Its not that much water thats gone missing, and...

Montag, 22. Dezember 2003, 07:49

Re: Release dates.

There is a good chance that your right ;D

Sonntag, 21. Dezember 2003, 18:08

I aint that far away. I am from Denmark, so its just "next door" to AC

Sonntag, 21. Dezember 2003, 09:49

Thanks for the answers "as you had probebly noticed is Aqua-Computer never telling any releasedates" I had not really noticed this, as I said my german is limited so I have not gone though much of the forum (It takes so long to get google to translate it all, even longer when I have to copy and paste all the text my self, since it wont load the page right.) Looking foward to seeing cuplex for AMD64 in the shop, ones I got that one I can buy my self a new mother board and a AMD64 Aquaero.. Well g...

Samstag, 20. Dezember 2003, 20:23

Release dates.

Hey. First of all, my german is very limited, so I will have to write this in english. I have seen that AC are working on two new things (Among others). * Aquaero * CuPlex for AMD64 I have looked around, but not be able to find any release dates for those two. So.. Thats my question. Anyone know when we may seem the for sale? Thanks And Marry Christmas to all of you.