Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-36 von insgesamt 36.

Sonntag, 14. Oktober 2012, 04:11

Forenbeitrag von: »creekin«

Problem with the new D5 Pump with USB interface

plug the power in! the usb is just for interfacing with the OS for control

Sonntag, 9. Oktober 2011, 07:05

Water keeps getting lower although there is no leak..

Zitat von »Silvermaul« I deliberately left the lid open for about 10 days why did you do that? sounds like evaporation

Montag, 11. April 2011, 03:47

RE: Aquastream XT ultra speed issues

Zitat von »Flareon« Some days the machine is started, and the pump can be heard and seen in aquasuite gradually speed up from a very low speed (40hz ish) all the way up to 78hz. It then immediately goes back to 40hz and does it again. This doesn't happen 3 times in a row, it continually does it and won't stop doing it until the pump or machine is restarted. that sounds like it is stuck in "de-aeration mode" english manual is easy to understand

Mittwoch, 30. März 2011, 12:08

AquaAero5 when..

after Duke Nukem

Dienstag, 29. März 2011, 17:40

Sugestions and help setting up Powerajust ultra with D5 pump

flow doesn't have much affect on temp better to set your pump at a good flow according to your flow sensor and adjust fan speed as needed

Mittwoch, 23. März 2011, 15:54

One of my aquaeros is not recognised anymore

Zitat von »Shoggy« For an offer on the new aquaero you should write a private message to me or use our e-mail address info aqua-computer.de. still the best customer service in wc

Dienstag, 22. Februar 2011, 23:24

Aquaero 4 Pump 1 not avail, firmware too old!?

I have this exact same problem! I have replaced my ASXT and it continues, I have also used a diff cable between ASX and AQ4. also tried flashing, no diff. So the fault MUST be hardware in the (brand new) AQ4.

Samstag, 29. Januar 2011, 01:10

New: aquaero 5

HOORAY!! congrats AC for putting out a great looking product. what is the eta for aquasuite 2012? will it work with AQ4? any new features for AQ4?

Sonntag, 9. Januar 2011, 02:58

New Aquaero!

gotta agree with all your points, but until we get more than a pic we wont know i doubt i will buy it now though, after just buying an AQ4, cant see what possible improvements it would have to make the v4 obsolete. i find it a very strange the way AC have released a pic but refuse to give any other info. not sure if its a marketing ploy or what, but with such a small market, it doesn't seem like a good idea to me, any product that nerds must wait for, is never as good as they thought it was, bet...

Freitag, 24. Dezember 2010, 10:07

New Aquaero!

can you be a bit more specific on when we will get specifics? it is winter now, isn't it? can you narrow it down to a month perhaps I dont like the look of the buttons or the silver frame on black. but im sure the features will more than make up for it. Looking forward to any news on this. cheers mate

Freitag, 24. Dezember 2010, 02:20

Custome black anodized plate for filter PROJECT CARBON

Looking good mate, love the new feet. looks like you need to spend some more $$s though (me too) DAMN YOU SHOGGY!!!

Freitag, 24. Dezember 2010, 02:11

New Aquaero!

WOW! when will we get some specs? Just installed my "old" aquaero looks so sad now... lol Merry Xmas Shoggy and all at AC, thanks for this present! :crazy:

Donnerstag, 9. Dezember 2010, 12:12

Filter needs some design improvements: Can't install all 4 screws

i noticed the same problem with mine, but the nut does fit. there is a small L section where the nut meets the body of the filter it does fit in under there, it is just a bit tricky to get it in the first time. I found it easier to bolt the mounting plate down first by itself, THEN bolt the filter to it. you will see that it works fine

Dienstag, 30. November 2010, 00:46

Aquaero : this peripheral can't start. (Code 10)

hear hear!! I love my AC gear, the quality and features are amazing. but if it wasn't for Shoggy and this forum it would be USELESS!!! Please translate your manuals properly, and invest some of the ridiculous amounts of money we pay (AUD$300 for a fan controller!!) for Aquaero back into aquasuite development.... PLEASE!!!

Samstag, 20. November 2010, 10:01

Aquasuite not showing flow rate.

there seems to be a bit of confusion over this, and the internal temp sensor. as there is external temp and flow, but internal temp only. i am sure i have seen other threads here about diff flow sensors, it would just require a diff "pulses per litre"

Samstag, 20. November 2010, 09:50

Matching plate needed if available

I have the same parts, but the opposite problem my res faceplate is lighter than my aquaero one. I was going to order a new faceplate for my res and also for my filter (current one is "silver") but was worried i would end up with 3 diff shades of black, so just made my own i assume it is just due to different sheets of stock they were made from. i am SURE Shoggy will send you a replacement. edit: this is for project carbon right?

Samstag, 20. November 2010, 03:31

Aquasuite not showing flow rate.

Do you have a flow sensor connected to the ASXT? It doesn't have a built in flow meter, only a connection for an external one.

Dienstag, 2. November 2010, 13:13

Multiple fans on Aquastream XT Ultimate

Still waiting to hear back from AC and retailer, i have posted it back to retailer today but he now says i need to get an RMA first. I feel this is a manufacturing defect and should be replaced not repaired, as it seems to have 4 different problems. so fingers crossed. I have no doubts AC will sort the problem the fastest and best way possible. I am an electrical tech (concert lighting) i could repair the cable in 5 secs, but not even i can put the magic smoke back in

Dienstag, 2. November 2010, 07:06

Multiple fans on Aquastream XT Ultimate

i would say 3 wire just to fan 1 then 2 wire to 2&3, i asked shoggy a similar q re: 2 pumps on an aquaero as u saw in my thread. the y splits i get are all 3 pin, i was going to use the same y splits to link 2 asxt's to the aquaero i have 3 pairs of fans connected to my aquaero via them and it seems to work fine, i am only getting one rpm number which is correct, so it seems to be showing the average of the 2 rpm signals..

Dienstag, 2. November 2010, 03:12

2 aquastream 1 aquaero / FAULTY ASXT!

So Shoggy, what do you suggest I do with it? my retailer suggested I organize RMA with you direct, I am not happy about that as I bought it here (Oz) and not from Germany. I would prefer to send it back to my retailer, have him replace it with the other he has in stock (on order to me) and then for him to chase it up with you.

Montag, 1. November 2010, 13:35

i have just ordered a 2nd one, i will send this one back tomorrow Its not the magic blue smoke as the pump still runs fine. everytime i try to flash it it fails and AS i click the START button i get a very small puff of white smoke. i stripped the loop and checked the impeller chamber first and all looks good. then i checked the pcb and the main power cable on the left that comes from the pump to the pcb. is NOT SOLDERED ON?!?!?!?! the end of the cable is tinned, but it is not soldered to its so...

Montag, 1. November 2010, 10:52

then why does the manufacturer page for it say 158? i was about to buy a 2nd ASXT but having to glue the cover back on a brand new $150 pump is not right. i will probably RMA it. i did not get the pump error originally, the usb is connected correctly. the firmware is aquasuite 4.69.00 aquaero FW 422 OS 203 ASXT FW 1017 according to AS all up to date. UPDATE: just tried to reflash the asxt firmware, got error msg saying cant flash, turn off power, and also a PUFF OF SMOKE FROM MY PUMP!!! tried ag...

Montag, 1. November 2010, 08:46

yes i agree the mobo should get confused, but all the fan adaptors i have bought have all 3 pins attatched at both ends, i am useing them to run pairs of fans off my aquaero and seems to all be fine. I am currently flow testing my rig, and am a little confused, can you please confirm the impulses/liter for me? the retailers site that i purchased it from http://www.thekoolroom.com/index.php?rou…&product_id=456 says 169pulses/liter (but ur website says 158 http://aquacomputer.de/newsreader/items/…...

Montag, 1. November 2010, 01:17

thanks! a part like this (and the flow sensor cable and flow sensor for eg) should come with the hardware. For the price of the Aquaero, it would seem reasonable to throw in a part like this that is only needed with that hardware. Why is the flow sensor cable sold separate to the flow sensor? the 3 pin fan connectors i have do have all 3 wires on both plugs, so they should work fine? http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main…products_id=286

Sonntag, 31. Oktober 2010, 23:48

My AC supplier doesn't seem to stock that. is it as simple as it looks? can i just make one out of some fan Y adaptors? i have male and female 3 pin plugs available. no resistors or anything i cant see?

Sonntag, 31. Oktober 2010, 14:57

i am thinking of adding a 2nd pump to my loop. the aquaero manual mentions it can control 2 aquastreams. but that appears to only be the old ones with the 10 pin connection. how can i connect 2 ASXTs to 1 aquaero via aquabus?

Sonntag, 3. Oktober 2010, 16:48

Faulty Temp Sensor

Well i figured if its a weekend here, it must be a weekday there. Because you are on the opposite side of the world......

Sonntag, 3. Oktober 2010, 03:50

Faulty Temp Sensor

I haven't received a reply to my email yet. My retailer suggested I contact you direct and that you (AC) would send me a replacement part. Is this correct?

Samstag, 2. Oktober 2010, 14:33

Faulty Temp Sensor

yeah i thought that would be the case. I have sent you an email about it. (to info@)

Samstag, 2. Oktober 2010, 10:49

Faulty Temp Sensor

I have 3 AC inline inner/outer G 1/4 temperature sensors. One of them reads 13c and the other 2 read 20c, in a cold loop. I have emailed my retailer and AC and expect no problems getting a replacement. Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem or if there are any software solutions. Could is still be reliable with a temp offset setting?

Dienstag, 21. September 2010, 13:20

Aquastream XT Ultra, Multiswitch LT, AC Flow sensor, Temp sensor, AC Filter.

No it doesn't help a bit.... It helps A LOT!!! That should be in the manual. YOU ROCK SHOGGY! I took your advice/info into consideration, and purchased an aquaero. I now have AC aquaero, aquastream ultra xt, multiswitch LT, flow sensor, temp sensors(3) water filter, aquatube nickel/faceplate/fillport! If you make it, i own it! Still waiting on aquaero, asxt and aquatube to be delivered. You know i will be back with more questions for you then. And pics. I was going to get the ramplex but i dont ...

Montag, 20. September 2010, 17:41

One more question the manual and google couldn't answer... What are the dimensions of the ASXT? I am still waiting for deilvery of mine to my retailer and then to me. And am wondering how it will fit in my case. I am sure it is smaller than i think. But it is hard to tell from the pics. Is it possible to get a template of the base? So i can pre-drill mounting holes.

Montag, 20. September 2010, 16:25

Thank you! I had to search for it, gmail thought YOU were spam.. The only email i've actually WANTED to read all day. Thanks again Shoggy AC should pay you more money!

Montag, 20. September 2010, 14:40

I understand your point about cpu temp, but my motherboard "Asus Maximus II Formula" has 3 optional temp sensors, which i can connect my other 2 AC temp sensors to. but not see in Aquasuite. It would be nice if i could, but i understand it would be difficult to do reliably, speedfan often gives strange temp readings. (-150c / +250c) The one temp sensor and flow senor via the ASXT will be perfect. The only english manual i can find for the ASXT is for the old version, is there an english version ...

Montag, 20. September 2010, 13:41

Hi Shoggy, thanks for the info! Is it possible that a future version of Aquasuite could read motherboard temp sensors? Like Speedfan etc does. Or should i just buy an Aquaero? Does PWM only affect speed control? I have slow fans and a SR1 low air flow rad. I really only want to power them on or off. Will disabling PWM just disable speed control and make them on/off? Without the hum problem? If i buy an Aquaero, would i link the multiswitch to it, or just the ASXT? I assume the link between Aquae...

Samstag, 18. September 2010, 20:56

Hi Guys, Great forum. What is the best way to hook up my parts? Aquastream XT Ultra, Multiswitch LT, Flow sensor, 3x temp sensor. I DON"T have an aquaero, so most of the threads with similar questions to mine don't help. Im thinking flow sensor to XT, and XT and multi both via USB to MB. But can/should i link them? Does aquasuite care? What about temp sensors? My MB has 3 inputs i can use, or should i go via the XT?? Should i get an Aquaero? I have 8 fans i want to run off the multiswitch, i tho...