• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Montag, 27. Mai 2013, 17:33

Forenbeitrag von: »MossyRock«

Investigating Aquaero, Aquasuite, and external system variables

Hi all, I really appreciate all of your feedback and suggestions. After reading and studying your comments and considering my project as a whole, it looks like that I'm going to need an additional unit, an Arduino UNO, as a separate controller to accomplish what I want to do. The Aquaero will provide the LCD screen that I want, and the Arduino (with custom C++ routines that I will write) will provide the precise control I need for the LEDs. Thanks.

Freitag, 24. Mai 2013, 20:37

RE: Investigating Aquaero, Aquasuite, and external system variables

Arad85, Thank you very much for this information! It certainly helps me understand the integration process. Without digging too much, it looks like Aida64 reports voltages also, but you're saying that Aquasuite either can't reference them or ignores them? If it can/does reference them, I would assume a 12v voltage value would be interpreted by Aquasuite as 12 degrees? If that's the case, that would be fine because I would know how to interpret it. Even if the controlling of the 3 LED outputs is ...

Freitag, 24. Mai 2013, 19:43

Investigating Aquaero, Aquasuite, and external system variables

Hello, I've been trying to gather information about Aquasuite, Aquaero, and integration of third-party hardware monitoring programs like Aida64. I'm having tremendous difficulty finding this information (it's either in German or the English version is non-existent or doesn't answer my questions). 1) I understand that the current hardware release of the Aquaero can control up to 3 LEDs (or one multi-colored LED). Is this correct? 2) I want to use an external program, such as Aida64 to provide sys...