• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-2 von insgesamt 2.

Dienstag, 29. April 2014, 21:20

Forenbeitrag von: »icewolf69«

Help with new Aquaero setup

Sorry about my post in the German forums, I finally figured out how to post in the English forums. Hi all, I'm building my new computer and i'm going to be putting in an aquaero 6 XT into it. But i'm not finding a lot of information on what products i need to do what I want. I'll have 2 pumps, but i have so many fans i won't have the power to control the fans AND the pumps. So i'm just going to use the Aquaero for 54 fans. I need 2 water temp sensors and a flow sensor. So what i have down so far...

Dienstag, 29. April 2014, 21:17

Forenbeitrag von: »icewolf69«

Help with new Aquaero setup

I can't post in the English forums. It says I don't have permission. Can a mod move this to the English forum please? Hi all, I'm building my new computer and i'm going to be putting in an aquaero 6 XT into it. But i'm not finding a lot of information on what products i need to do what I want. I'll have 2 pumps, but i have so many fans i won't have the power to control the fans AND the pumps. So i'm just going to use the Aquaero for 54 fans. I need 2 water temp sensors and a flow sensor. So what...